criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Only 1 trip mine deployable but patch 1.1 says I can use 2?

I can't deploy 2 trip mines even though patch 1.1 is supposed to let us use 2.
It's not the winning but the taking part.... and winning

Replies

• It is?

I can only use 1 trip mine.
    "I will show you the dark side."
    "Do not oppose me."
    "Cowards!"

"Bow... to the first order."

5861bjeflvq6.png

• jonci
    897 posts Member
    Same here not noticed a difference unless i am missing something daft?
  • darthsbro
    106 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/94782/star-wars-battlefront-ii-release-notes-patch-1-1#latest

Trip Mine

Increased the number of mines that can be deployed at the same time from 1 to 2

So the patch has a bug :D how ironic
  • Hello!

Can you help elaborating on what is happening with the mine?

The expected outcome with this patch is that you should be able to throw a mine, and when the ability has cooled down, you can throw a new mine without the previous one disappearing.
    Trooper Designer: Star Wars Battlefront II
    Twitter: PhatSeeJay
  • @MrSeeJay Thanks. I'll try it. There was no info provided about a cool down period.
  • United_Snakes
    93 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    @MrSeeJay Can you add an indicator on how many mines you have active in the HUD?

Like others have suggested have it like Saber Heroes rush abilities where it has the ability itself, then a small number next to it that shows how many uses it has. Something like that but for the trip mine to show how many are active.

Or, something like this!
    r0zdwmw96x1n.jpg

Make E-Web decent again.
    5c8ghz781ado.gif
  • when the cooldown is up, you can place a second without the first disappearing possibly?

i havnt tested it
  • MrSeeJay wrote: »
    Hello!

Can you help elaborating on what is happening with the mine?

The expected outcome with this patch is that you should be able to throw a mine, and when the ability has cooled down, you can throw a new mine without the previous one disappearing.
    Can you take a look at this? I'd appreciate it:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/94101/the-icon-does-not-correspond#latest
  • @MrSeeJay Can you add an indicator on how many mines you have active in the HUD?

Like others have suggested have it like Saber Heroes rush abilities where it has the ability itself, then a small number next to it that shows how many uses it has. Something like that but for the trip mine to show how many are active.

Or, something like this!
    r0zdwmw96x1n.jpg

We definitely want to improve the communication for gadgets like these moving forward. Thanks!
    Trooper Designer: Star Wars Battlefront II
    Twitter: PhatSeeJay
  • Yeah when cooldown is done you can place a second one without the first disappearing.
  • Tested it last night yep deploys 2 in total. Though haven't managed to test if an enemy activates one can it be then redeployed, any one fancy walking over them in game for me to test >:)