criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

WTF is Onslaught?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've played the game quite a bit (am past player level 25) and have seen references to an Onslaught mode in milestones but have no idea at all what this is talking about. Is this a mode that hasn't been added yet? I can't see it in any of the solo or multiplayer options. Haven't played any previous Battlefront games so maybe this is some lingo that longtime fans will understand? Cheers!
Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe

Replies

• Hailmick
    338 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Onslaught is in custom arcade if I'm not mistaken
  • Its an Arcade mode. The milestones are easy to complete, they just take time
  • Isn't that the custom arcade mode? I've only been using it to kill myself with Thermal Detonator for 5-second matches for the daily 1 500 credits payout.
  • Hailmick wrote: »

Thanks. Just had a look and it's definitely a setting in the custom Arcade mode. Still not sure exactly what it does though. It's a pretty ambiguous setting.
  • Basically, its a constant horde mode. Enemies spawn in the entire time, and you have to defeat them before the timer runs out. You can set the settings to make it pretty easy for the milestones. If you want to do them quicker, I'd do 10 kills, max start time and max kill bonus time, double health, fast ability recharge, extreme spawn rate, and one hit enemies. If you're going after the ones that require a lot of kills with something specific, just put the enemy count up higher.
  • BradCafe wrote: »
    Hailmick wrote: »

Thanks. Just had a look and it's definitely a setting in the custom Arcade mode. Still not sure exactly what it does though. It's a pretty ambiguous setting.

It's you vs the AI with no teammates.

• Wegetzu
    126 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    arcade battle scenario mode/custom arcade whatever u want mode

Like, kill 100 enemies as saber hero/whatever in x amount of time
  • Awesome! Thanks for the help, guys! Appreciated. :)