criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battlefront (PC) Looking to form parties for Bespin/Sabotage

Please PM me your Origin Name if interested. We are trying to form two parties of 8 people on each team to finish out Hutt Contracts. If you see me online, I'm usually hosting and trying to gather random to people to join. The problem is players keep joining and leaving the lobby. I also go to other modes like walker assault matches to recruit people to join our parties.

Let me know whenever you are free to play and I'll add you to one of my parties, so we can get these matches started again.

Replies

• Nicksuperking. I play every evening
  • Yeah I want to play with
  • -Where are you from?

-Do you have all DLCs? (the complete version of the game)

If you are from Europe (or nearby) and you play on PC, and if you have the whole content of the game, you can add me.

My nickname on Origin is: jmoyano92

(But in the other hand, if you have only the base game, don't even try it. Sorry for this, but I want to play all DLCs.)
  • I would like to play the DLCs too, but couldn't find any players either. I am from Europe, and have all DLCs.

Also if anyone reads this and wants to play, add me too on Origin: mignonez
  • Not from Europe, but my twin 17 year old daughters and I are like minded with you in that we want to finish hutt contracts and would like to play more than just the same maps over and over. We have the Premium or best versions for both SWBF1 and 2. Would like to play with y'all even if we can't join. We are looking for a good clean fun clan where we can play and have some fun. None of us are great, but my daughters are actually getting pretty good.