criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Suggestion for Duplicates

So this is something that I run into that I know others have had to deal with as well. I'm at the point where I have nearly every skill unlocked at least to the common (base) level. It's getting to the point where I have stopped playing as often because it's just demoralizing. I spend 2200, 2400, or 4000 respectively only to receive 3-4 duplicates and 35-50 crafting parts.

I don't know who dreamed up the 200,400,600, and 800 credit payout for duplicates... but it's insulting. So I have 2 suggestions as to how you could soften the blow.

1) for each duplicate provide the player with 10 extra crafting parts +5 per rarity level. so 10,15,20, and 25 parts for an epic. It's not perfect, but I'm trying to meet you halfway. Plenty of players won't think this is enough, but it's going to help a lot and they will notice when they can finally start crafting skills.

2) This suggestion is not as good IMO, but I'll offer it anyway. Each time we get a duplicate of a specific star card it should increase the payout by 50 credits until the point that it's worth as much as the rarity directly above it. So they would max out at 400,600,800, and 1000. I don't like this one as much, but it's reasonable.

The current system is just terrible, and at some point, you just slam into a progression wall. I realize that this was the point of monetizing loot boxes, but since that option isn't even open... I think it's time to make a course correction. Eventually, I got sick of taking screenshots, but this is ruining the game for me and a lot of others.

2wfitzp7dqbn.jpg
sxlsw8gj816d.jpg
m0jrvxp5l9v8.jpg
1ihiocx0cynv.jpg
kbzwuw0s7qj0.jpg
tr4ftximv7cz.jpg
I am the angry sheep, but the hamsters fought valiantly

Replies