criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Yoda Block absorb / Unleash - Video Guide

Saboteur6
301 posts Member
edited January 2018
Video Guide illustrating the 4 breakpoints from Block absorbing blasterfire as well as their damage values. Accompanying reference chart below as well.

sm255lq9s3kg.png

(Old Patch) HvV-Brawler/Support Yoda Teamfight Series
(Old Patch) Yoda - Block/Unleash video guide

Post edited by Saboteur6 on

Replies

• Just wanted to say -

Very well put together, better than what I did.

I don't use unleashed cards, but from what you gathered, they are not performing as the tooltip states?
    "I play Star Wars like real life, I try not to die if possible."

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • Just wanted to say -

Very well put together, better than what I did.

I don't use unleashed cards, but from what you gathered, they are not performing as the tooltip states?

Thanks man, just trying to help get information out there.

I haven't tested other Unleashed cards but based on what I've seen using offline VS Arcade, Yoda's Master of the Force either:
    • Doesn't add extra damage at all
    • OR adds extra damage as a "proc" to the agressor once Yoda reaches max blue bar from Block independent of using Unleash.

Both of these are contrary to the tooltip which says that Unleash should do bonus damage at max radius. I mean it's completely possible that the tooltip is just written poorly and "max radius" refers to the blue bar filling up to "max radius" and then applying bonus damage like it does now WHEN it procs (emphasis on when here as it will not proc consistently) . Only problem is that the bonus damage would only go to enemies actively shooting Yoda instead of having the Unleash cone do a nice beefy burst damage of 225 (175 from Max blue bar and 50 from an Epic Master of the Force) across a large area Seriously Max Blue Bar Unleash cone looks like a baseball diamond.

(Old Patch) HvV-Brawler/Support Yoda Teamfight Series
    (Old Patch) Yoda - Block/Unleash video guide