criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

A Suggestion for Wookies without them being nerfed

Simply only make them a reinforcement for the map Kashyyk. Not only is it canon and understandable that Kashyyk is going to have powerful wookies aiding the republic, but it also doesn't require them to be nerfed to death as Dice will maybe do (which will be bad) or won't do and leave them how they are (which is also bad).

Of course this is not a suggestion for current play, as Dice will need to replace the 'good' guys reinforcements throughout other maps such as the empire/first order does already.

If the idea has already been said sorry I didn't find it when I searched for it I only randomly spurted it out in-game chat sometimes.

Replies

• Saber91
    1021 posts Member
    what about the nerf attack on the wookies?
  • RedReVenge
    1215 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Simply only make them a reinforcement for the map Kashyyk. Not only is it canon and understandable that Kashyyk is going to have powerful wookies aiding the republic, but it also doesn't require them to be nerfed to death as Dice will maybe do (which will be bad) or won't do and leave them how they are (which is also bad).

Of course this is not a suggestion for current play, as Dice will need to replace the 'good' guys reinforcements throughout other maps such as the empire/first order does already.

If the idea has already been said sorry I didn't find it when I searched for it I only randomly spurted it out in-game chat sometimes.

Your idea is interesting, but won't be implemented. Look at BF 2005. WW were reinforcements for the rebels on every map. Also, WW are perfectly viable still.