criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Highly detailed hero concepts from the PT/OT/RO

Prev1
Mastahpeece
1830 posts Member
edited January 2018
Me and my friend put a lot of effort into this and I'd be honored if some could acknowledge it and maybe even take some inspiration for some future content :) (wink wink @Sledgehammer70 @FireWall @DICEGuillaume @TheVestalViking)

Mace Windu -

Health: 750

Ability 1: Shatter point - Mace takes a moment to take focus on up to 5 enemies, leaving them more vulnerable to damage (decreases the enemies armor basically) for 10 seconds, making him able to okh assault and officers. 16 second cooldown

Ability 2: Vapaad - Each enemy that hits mace or his block during the duration of this ability will lose 25 health per shot/saber swing . 26 second cooldown

Ability 3: Ground pound - Mace leaps then slams the ground with his lightsaber which throws enemies ahead of him into the air and gives their screen a heavy motion blur effect. 14 second cooldown

Emotes = ''This party's over'' // ''You are under arest'' // ''We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers.'' // ''You have lost''

Anakin Skywalker -

Health: 700

First ability: Daring Jedi - for 12 seconds Nearby allies gain a unique buff in which enemies who shoot either Anakin or an ally that was affected by DARING JEDI will have their blaster overheat 50% faster for 6 seconds. 18 second cooldown.

Second ability: Saber flurry - Anakin charges forwards and performs a spinning, 360 degree saber attack when the ability button is pressed again. 11 second cooldown

Third ability: Force Crush - Throws all enemies in front of him to the ground dealing 100 damage, then deals damage overtime - 10dmg per/sec for 5 seconds. 14 second cooldown/blockable

Emotes = ''This where the fun begins'' // ''You understimate my power'' // ''I'm not the Jedi I should be.'' // ''I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere''

Count Dooku -

Health = 700

Ability 1: Lightning Blast - A powerful blast of lightning that does 150 damage and stuns one foe. Can be performed while blocking or swinging. 14 second cooldown

Ability 2: Mikashi Mastery - Dooku's saber swings are 2X faster and blocked saber swings have double the stamina toll on the opponent, this effect lasts for 8 seconds. 16 second cooldown

Ability 3: Lighting throw - Grabs several enemies in front of him and then throws the grabbed enemies to a direction of your choice dealing 50 damage. 8 second cooldown

Emotes = ''I've been looking foward to this'' // ''Brave, but foolish'' // ''I have become more powerful than any Jedi'' // ''Surely you can do better!''

Jango Fett -

Weapon: WESTAR-34

Health: 500

Melee: does not have one

Has a jump pack just like boba.

Ability 1 : Saber Dart - Shoots a dart out of his gauntlet dealing 150 damage if it directly hits the target , and at impact releases dioxis where it lands(slighty less range and damage when compared to Bossk's dioxis grenade). 15 second cooldown

Ability 2: Dual wielding - Is able to dual wield his WESTAR-34 for 10 seconds, where he gains 2x times the fire rate and damage, but looses the ability to aim loosing accuracy. 10 second cooldown

Ability 3 - Wrist Laser: Puts his blaster pistols away and becomes able to fire deadly and pin point accurate blaster bolts from his wrist for 6 seconds, deals 75 damage per second, it also breaks lightsaber block. 27 second cooldown

Emotes = ''I'm just a simple man trying to make my way into the universe'' // ''My client is getting impatient'' // ''We won't be seeing this one again''// ''You should've hired me first''

Dengar -

Weapon: DLT-19

Melee = Vibroknife

Ability 1: Maximum firepower - Dengar's DLT-19 gains the cooling cell effect, an increased fire rate, increased damage and the explosive shot effect for 8 seconds. 16 second cooldown

Ability 2: Dirty player - Dengar does a quick dash, leaving behind an enhaced smoke grenade with an enchanced incediary grenade inside while he also throws multiple shock grenades around him outside of the smoke. 25 second cooldown

Ability 3: No escape Dengar swaps over to his personal enchanced Valken-38x sniper to hunt foes at a distance, lasts for 10 seconds. 6 second cooldown.

Emotes = ''I'm not just a pretty face'' // ''This is my grateful face'' // ''Like I said, MORE TOYS, HAHAHAHA''// ''I can hear the credits calling my name. Dengaaaar''

Padme -

Weapon: ELG-3A

Health: 600

Ability 1 : Astromech support - the astromech will place a shield, the shield has considerably less health and less range than Leia's shield, but it has the medical droid effect. (it will release waves of bacta which heals 50 health for each spray) Padme can command the droid where it goes by aiming and pressing the ability button again, the closer Padme is to the droid, the faster it's health/shield will regenerate. 20 second cooldown

Ability 2: Agressive negotiations All allies around her, Padme included will gain a 30% damage increase aswell as dealing extra melee damage. 14 second cooldown

Ability 3: Senator Assistance for 10 seconds, enemies who damage Padme or her astromech droid will get revealed through the environment for all allies, the revealed enemies receive 25% more damage from all damage sources. 10 second cooldown .

Emotes = ''I call this agressive negotiations'' // ''So this is how liberty dies'' //''I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war.'' //''I was not elected to watch people suffer and die''

Orson Krennic -

Weapon: DT-29

Health: 650

Ability 1: C2-B5 Astromech - Krennic deploys an Astromech droid equipped with a small Squad Shield. If a Rebel soldier gets too close, the droid will release deadly fire and will also stun the enemy, Krennic can command where the droid goes by aiming where he wishes it to go and pressing the ability button again, the closer Krennic is to the droid, the faster it's health/shield will regenerate. 26 second cooldown.

Ability 2: Director Of Advanced Weapons Research - For 10 seconds Krennic receives 6 extra bullets, if a deathtrooper or a fellow villain is in the range of the buff, Krennic and the death trooper/villain also receive 50 extra health. 10 second cooldown

Ability 3 : Wrath of the Empire - Krennic and all allies around him gain 130 extra health and damage reduction, while also having their abilities recharging faster and the cooling cell effect

Emotes = "Oh, it's beautiful." // "We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy" // The breaches have been filled, the enemy has been silenced // "Are we blind ??? DEPLOY THE GARRISSON, move''

Jyn Erso -

Weapon: A-180

Health : 600

Ability 1: Combat enhancer - For 10 seconds, Jyn's health regen begins immediatly, she also gains the cooling cell effect and gains damage reduction against blasters and explosives and will also gain 50 extra health. 8 second cooldown

Ability 2: Sonic imploder - Has the damage and the range of a thermal detonator, but also blinds enemies, its a charge based ability that starts with 2 charges.

Ability 3: Truncheon surge - Truncheon surge is a toggle ablity which allows jyn to user her truncheon which acts similarly to a lightsaber but with a slower swing speed. It deals 150 damage per strike

Emotes = ''Maybe we should leave target practice behind'' // ''I'm not used to people sticking around when things go bad'' // ''The time to fight is now!'' // "This Is Our Chance To Make A Real Difference."

Cassian Andor -

Weapon: A280-CFE (Three round burst attachment)

Ability 1: Blaster Configuration - Cassian is able to toggle between his normal Rifle to his Sniper Configuration, or back from Sniper to Rifle. His Sniper mode deals 150 damage for a body-hit, but overheats after 4 shots .

Ability 2: Espionage Tactics - Cassian jams the radars of all opponents within 20 metres and also forces their star cards and hero abilities into cooldown. Cassian and nearby allies will also have their abilities/star cards recharge faster. 16 second cooldown

Ability 3: Advanced Intel - For 10 seconds, any enemy that is in, or enters Cassian’s vision gets outlined for the next 16 seconds for Cassian and everyone on his team. They also take 25% more damage from all sources. Any enemy killed while highlighted gives Cassian an assist, along with a 25 point “weakening bonus". This ability can be used in the background, so it can be used while scoped in, while running, or while shooting (or any other action he can perform), without interfering. 20 second cooldown

Emotes = ''Make ten men feel like 100''// "I'm Beginning To Think The Force & I Have Different Priorities." // "If You're Really Doing This, I Want To Help." //''I Couldn't Face Myself If I Gave Up Now."

IG-88 -

Weapon: E-11

Special feature: Due to his robotic nature, he has a unique health system: Explosives deal 50% less damage, normal blaster fire deals normal damage, and Ion damage deals 25% more damage. However, ion torpedoes and vehicle turrets cannot lock onto him

Ability 1: DAS-430 Neural Inhibitor - A projectile launcher that fires one green blast on the ground which lasts for 16 seconds. The projectile creates a 360° magnetic field 7 metres wide. Whoever gets caught in the magnetic field has their movement speed and aim speed decreased by 75% (heroes only 50%) although heroes with dash abilities will able to use them without the slowdown effect to get out of the field instantly or accelerate their way out, also whoever is inside the magnetic field will lose 15 hp per second. This doesn't affect IG-88 in any way. 20 second cooldown

Ability 2: Sonic Stunner - IG-88 changes his E-11's firing mode to start firing painful blaster bolts that blind, deafen, and greatly reduce the accuracy of anything they touch for 5 seconds. Active for 6 seconds, 60 damage per bolt, 90 per bolt if they are more than 30 metres away

Ability 3: Flamethrower - IG-88 starts firing deadly flames from his wrist. Very large AOE (basically the same range as damage with a flametrooper using overload) although it slows down his movement speed by 25%

Emotes = ''Bep poop bip'' // ''Bop pip pip''//''Bip bip bip'' //'' bop bop bip''
PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
uruzea55jgr4.png

Replies

• DarthJ
    5784 posts Member
    Like the look of them all, particularly Mace!
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • You’ve got some nice ideas, mate
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Like the look of them all, particularly Mace!
    Seastorm wrote: »
    You’ve got some nice ideas, mate

Thanks!

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Lol, Thiago posted the same thing on Reddit.
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    745 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    For the arrival of my friends IG-88 and Dengar I antecipate, @Guillaume-Dice make it happen my developer friend
  • Liked the idea of padme, would be a nice support character
  • Nute gunray

750 HP

DL18 Blaster Pistol

Ability 1: Voice of the Viceroy: Similarly to Yoda and finns health buff but instead removes overheating along with greatly reducing recoil and weapon spread.

Ability 2: Separatist Gunship: Select an area. After a brief delay a gunship will drop a bomb on the area dealing 500 damage.

Ability 3: Stealth Generator: All allies in the near vicinity are stealthed for X seconds. Stealth is broken upon ability use, taking damage or firing your weapon. Stealth effect is similar to Mauls Schimtor

Ability 4: (Passive) Coward: The Viceroy doubles his movement speed whenever he takes damage

Justice for Scipio
  • Those IG-88 emotes are quite impressive lol
  • Me and my friend put a lot of effort into this and I'd be honored if some could acknowledge it and maybe even take some inspiration for some future content :) (wink wink @Sledgehammer70 @FireWall @DICEGuillaume @TheVestalViking)

Mace Windu -

Health: 750

Ability 1: Shatter point - Mace takes a moment to take focus on up to 5 enemies, leaving them more vulnerable to damage (decreases the enemies armor basically) for 10 seconds, making him able to okh assault and officers. 16 second cooldown

Ability 2: Vapaad - Each enemy that hits mace or his block during the duration of this ability will lose 25 health per shot/saber swing . 26 second cooldown

Ability 3: Ground pound - Mace leaps then slams the ground with his lightsaber which throws enemies ahead of him into the air and gives their screen a heavy motion blur effect. 14 second cooldown

Emotes = ''This party's over'' // ''You are under arest'' // ''We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers.'' // ''You have lost''

Anakin Skywalker -

First ability: Daring Jedi - for 12 seconds Nearby allies gain a unique buff in which enemies who shoot either Anakin or an ally that was affected by DARING JEDI will have their blaster overheat 50% faster for 6 seconds. 18 second cooldown.

Second ability: Saber flurry - Anakin charges forwards and performs a spinning, 360 degree saber attack when the ability button is pressed again. 11 second cooldown

Third ability: Force Crush - Throws all enemies in front of him to the ground dealing 100 damage, then deals damage overtime - 10dmg per/sec for 5 seconds. 14 second cooldown/blockable

Emotes = ''This where the fun begins'' // ''You understimate my power'' // ''I'm not the Jedi I should be.'' // ''I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere''

Count Dooku -

Health = 700

Ability 1: Lightning Blast - A powerful blast of lightning that does 150 damage and stuns one foe. Can be performed while blocking or swinging. 14 second cooldown

Ability 2: Mikashi Mastery - Dooku's saber swings are 2X faster and blocked saber swings have double the stamina toll on the opponent, this effect lasts for 8 seconds. 16 second cooldown

Ability 3: Lighting throw - Grabs several enemies in front of him and then throws the grabbed enemies to a direction of your choice dealing 50 damage. 8 second cooldown

Emotes = ''I've been looking foward to this'' // ''Brave, but foolish'' // ''I have become more powerful than any Jedi'' // ''Surely you can do better!''

Jango Fett -

Weapon: WESTAR-34

Health: 500

Melee: does not have one

Has a jump pack just like boba.

Ability 1 : Saber Dart - Shoots a dart out of his gauntlet dealing 150 damage if it directly hits the target , and at impact releases dioxis where it lands(slighty less range and damage when compared to Bossk's dioxis grenade). 15 second cooldown

Ability 2: Dual wielding - Is able to dual wield his WESTAR-34 for 10 seconds, where he gains 2x times the fire rate and damage, but looses the ability to aim loosing accuracy. 10 second cooldown

Ability 3 - Wrist Laser: Puts his blaster pistols away and becomes able to fire deadly and pin point accurate blaster bolts from his wrist for 6 seconds, deals 75 damage per second, it also breaks lightsaber block. 27 second cooldown

Emotes = ''I'm just a simple man trying to make my way into the universe'' // ''My client is getting impatient'' // ''We won't be seeing this one again''// ''You should've hired me first''

Dengar -

Weapon: DLT-19

Melee = Vibroknife

Ability 1: Maximum firepower - Dengar's DLT-19 gains the cooling cell effect, an increased fire rate, increased damage and the explosive shot effect for 8 seconds. 16 second cooldown

Ability 2: Dirty player - Dengar does a quick dash, leaving behind an enhaced smoke grenade with an enchanced incediary grenade inside while he also throws multiple shock grenades around him outside of the smoke. 25 second cooldown

Ability 3: No escape Dengar swaps over to his personal enchanced Valken-38x sniper to hunt foes at a distance, lasts for 10 seconds. 6 second cooldown.

Emotes = ''I'm not just a pretty face'' // ''This is my grateful face'' // ''Like I said, MORE TOYS, HAHAHAHA''// ''I can hear the credits calling my name. Dengaaaar''

Padme -

Weapon: ELG-3A

Ability 1 : Astromech support - the astromech will place a shield, the shield has considerably less health and less range than Leia's shield, but it has the medical droid effect. (it will release waves of bacta which heals 50 health for each spray) Padme can command the droid where it goes by aiming and pressing the ability button again, the closer Padme is to the droid, the faster it's health/shield will regenerate. 20 second cooldown

Ability 2: Agressive negotiations All allies around her, Padme included will gain a 30% damage increase aswell as dealing extra melee damage. 14 second cooldown

Ability 3: Senator Assistance for 10 seconds, enemies who damage Padme or her astromech droid will get revealed through the environment for all allies, the revealed enemies receive 25% more damage from all damage sources. 10 second cooldown .

Emotes = ''I call this agressive negotiations'' // ''So this is how liberty dies'' //''I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war.'' //''I was not elected to watch people suffer and die''

Orson Krennic -

Weapon: DT-29

Ability 1: C2-B5 Astromech - Krennic deploys an Astromech droid equipped with a small Squad Shield. If a Rebel soldier gets too close, the droid will release deadly fire and will also stun the enemy, Krennic can command where the droid goes by aiming where he wishes it to go and pressing the ability button again, the closer Krennic is to the droid, the faster it's health/shield will regenerate. 26 second cooldown.

Ability 2: Director Of Advanced Weapons Research - For 10 seconds Krennic receives 6 extra bullets, if a deathtrooper or a fellow villain is in the range of the buff, Krennic and the death trooper/villain also receive 50 extra health. 10 second cooldown

Ability 3 : Wrath of the Empire - Krennic and all allies around him gain 130 extra health and damage reduction, while also having their abilities recharging faster and the cooling cell effect

Emotes = "Oh, it's beautiful." // "We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy" // The breaches have been filled, the enemy has been silenced // "Are we blind ??? DEPLOY THE GARRISSON, move''

Jyn Erso -

Weapon: A-180

Health : 600

Ability 1: Combat enhancer - For 10 seconds, Jyn's health regen begins immediatly, she also gains the cooling cell effect and gains damage reduction against blasters and explosives and will also gain 50 extra health. 8 second cooldown

Ability 2: Sonic imploder - Has the damage and the range of a thermal detonator, but also blinds enemies, its a charge based ability that starts with 2 charges.

Ability 3: Truncheon surge - Truncheon surge is a toggle ablity which allows jyn to user her truncheon which acts similarly to a lightsaber but with a slower swing speed. It deals 150 damage per strike

Emotes = ''Maybe we should leave target practice behind'' // ''I'm not used to people sticking around when things go bad'' // ''The time to fight is now!'' // "This Is Our Chance To Make A Real Difference."

Cassian Andor -

Weapon: A280-CFE (Three round burst attachment)

Ability 1: Blaster Configuration - Cassian is able to toggle between his normal Rifle to his Sniper Configuration, or back from Sniper to Rifle. His Sniper mode deals 150 damage for a body-hit, but overheats after 4 shots .

Ability 2: Espionage Tactics - Cassian jams the radars of all opponents within 20 metres and also forces their star cards and hero abilities into cooldown. Cassian and nearby allies will also have their abilities/star cards recharge faster. 16 second cooldown

Ability 3: Advanced Intel - For 10 seconds, any enemy that is in, or enters Cassian’s vision gets outlined for the next 16 seconds for Cassian and everyone on his team. They also take 25% more damage from all sources. Any enemy killed while highlighted gives Cassian an assist, along with a 25 point “weakening bonus". This ability can be used in the background, so it can be used while scoped in, while running, or while shooting (or any other action he can perform), without interfering. 20 second cooldown

Emotes = ''Make ten men feel like 100''// "I'm Beginning To Think The Force & I Have Different Priorities." // "If You're Really Doing This, I Want To Help." //''I Couldn't Face Myself If I Gave Up Now."

IG-88 -

Weapon: E-11

Special feature: Due to his robotic nature, he has a unique health system: Explosives deal 50% less damage, normal blaster fire deals normal damage, and Ion damage deals 25% more damage. However, ion torpedoes and vehicle turrets cannot lock onto him

Ability 1: DAS-430 Neural Inhibitor - A projectile launcher that fires one green blast on the ground which lasts for 16 seconds. The projectile creates a 360° magnetic field 7 metres wide. Whoever gets caught in the magnetic field has their movement speed and aim speed decreased by 75% (heroes only 50%) although heroes with dash abilities will able to use them without the slowdown effect to get out of the field instantly or accelerate their way out, also whoever is inside the magnetic field will lose 15 hp per second. This doesn't affect IG-88 in any way. 20 second cooldown

Ability 2: Sonic Stunner - IG-88 changes his E-11's firing mode to start firing painful blaster bolts that blind, deafen, and greatly reduce the accuracy of anything they touch for 5 seconds. Active for 6 seconds, 60 damage per bolt, 90 per bolt if they are more than 30 metres away

Ability 3: Flamethrower - IG-88 starts firing deadly flames from his wrist. Very large AOE (basically the same range as damage with a flametrooper using overload) although it slows down his movement speed by 25%

Emotes = ''Bep poop bip'' // ''Bop pip pip''//''Bip bip bip'' //'' bop bop bip''

OK...first and foremost, congratulations on the research and development of this list of goodies. However, a few things stuck out. Bear with me.

Mace:

Ability 1: Shatter point - Mace takes a moment to take focus on up to 5 enemies, leaving them more vulnerable to damage (decreases the enemies armor basically) for 10 seconds, making him able to okh assault and officers. 16 second cooldown.

Ok, OKH (or did you mean OHK = Over the Horizon Kill?) for Assault and Officers...nothing about Heavy or Specialist? Are they immune? Troopers are not based on "armor" rather health. Armor would have a extra "bar" or indicator like Starfighters shield if they had armor or Troopers when hit would have " (blank) hit points of Armor Damaged" when a Trooper would be hit, right? Damage armor before depleting health in most cases in video games.

Anakin:

Third ability: Force Crush - Throws all enemies in front of him to the ground dealing 100 damage, then deals damage overtime - 10dmg per/sec for 5 seconds. 14 second cooldown/blockable.

So pretty much Specialist are a 1 shot kill since they have base health of 100.

- 10dmg/sec for 5 seconds.
    Does this stack with a Star Card? if so, 10dmg is base Tier 1 card, then 25dmg would be Tier 4 Star Card upgrade, correct? So, if this ability was stacked with a Tier 4 Star Card up to 25dmg/5 sec, would 1 shot every Trooper class in front of Anakin. Enforcers could survive, depending on damage received. TBH, I would remove the per second dmg. This way players would have a chance to survive, I mean, Anakin is no God...he did get his legs cut off.

Count Duku:

Ability 2: Mikashi Mastery - Dooku's saber swings are 2X faster and blocked saber swings have double the stamina toll on the opponent, this effect lasts for 8 seconds. 16 second cooldown.

Double the stamina toll. So, while stamina both drains while swinging and blocking with lightsabers, it would be easy for Duku to melt lightsaber Hero's since the stamina toll would be doubled and lasting 8 seconds. Because, they are probably already swinging at you before you release the ability, so, pretty much they are in the red for blocking and keep on fighting only with abilities for 8 seconds since damaged is reduced when your stamina circle is red as soon as you hit them with the ability. Ummmm....yea..lol, that's a bit much.

Cassian Andor:

If you are a good shot, you can pretty much 1 shot Trooper types except Heavy class (200hp). Pretty much a faster but repeated Leia secondary shot up to 4 times before the cool down. Ouch. Does this card have upgrades to reduce overheating or increase shots?

All in all, pretty good start, agree with 90% of the post, just with my few inputs. Well done!
    "Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy! And... we shall have peace". — Darth Sidious

Origin ID: -UE-Contagion

Platform: PC

hcphed0czknu.png
  • yeuvvzp5lrb8.gif
    Of course you made the mistake of forgetting Rex. :D
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Looks good!
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • Nice ideas. However, they are very familiar. Where you part of the secret PM group that made up hero designs?
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Nice ideas. However, they are very familiar. Where you part of the secret PM group that made up hero designs?

Do you mean the illuminatis ? perhaps

Lol, no. I was simply called 8 People. We came up with a MEGA ton of hero ideas. Well, I came up with 3...
    But the rest did like 12 each. I critiqued some ideas.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

tumblr_or284plJMG1wqw9nqo2_540.gif
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Wow, Dennis’ account was last active in July...
    he hasn’t answered or communicated at all about BF2 on the forums. That’s disappointing..

It's quite frustrating. The only person who I tagged that I'd say is active is Sledge but he mainly shows up when we get a patch

But every little helps I guess

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Hrafn_Fel
    778 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Nice ideas. However, they are very familiar. Where you part of the secret PM group that made up hero designs?

he hasn’t answered or communicated at all about BF2 on the forums. That’s disappointing..

It's quite frustrating. The only person who I tagged that I'd say is active is Sledge but he mainly shows up when we get a patch

This is how it was on tf2 forums only community manager would come on. They sit on Reddit and not their games forums.
  • JMaster
    2107 posts Member
    My suggestions for Iggy would be for him to pull out a Pulse canon and enhance his E-11 with like, explosive shot, and wreck face for a few seconds. Oh and about Dengar...
    #dirtnaps
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • joachimeberhard
    1477 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    That Padme sounds so awesome, I'd want it exactly like that!!!
  • Hrafn_Fel wrote: »
    Nice ideas. However, they are very familiar. Where you part of the secret PM group that made up hero designs?

This is how it was on tf2 forums only community manager would come on. They sit on Reddit and not their games forums.

Which is very disappointing. I don’t understand why some are more active on reddit. Especially considering the unfiltered toxic community over there.
  • I like most of these a lot! Of course they could use a bit of balancing, but the abilities are really clever. You’ve got Ken interested in playing some of these characters where I wasn’t interested before. Good work!

Lol, no. I was simply called 8 People. We came up with a MEGA ton of hero ideas. Well, I came up with 3...

Hmmmm, perhaps do you mean the group created by the great Thiago2103?
  • Weren't these exact same concepts posted a couple of months ago?
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• DeFaLt17 wrote: »
    Weren't these exact same concepts posted a couple of months ago?

You know exactly what this is DeFaLt17

uruzea55jgr4.png

No not really, I'd actually like to know why we're reciting these concepts again for quite possibly the 3rd time.
    Really it's just getting tiring at this point.
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

DeFaLt17 wrote: »

No not really, I'd actually like to know why we're reciting these concepts again for quite possibly the 3rd time.

alright my friend well you see i know a dark lord of the sith who is as strong as snoke and we made some hero concepts together and some of them he made on his own and some of them we made in a group of 4 and some of them were made in a group of 2 and we like making hero concepts and we want snoke in the game

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Where’s Master Mundi concept, Master Mundi!?
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Where’s Master Mundi concept, Master Mundi!?

Since season 2 will be the friends of the Wookiees season with Master Mundi, Oppo Rancisis, Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto we thought that DICE would already have those abilities figured out

uruzea55jgr4.png

alright my friend well you see i know a dark lord of the sith who is as strong as snoke and we made some hero concepts together and some of them he made on his own and some of them we made in a group of 4 and some of them were made in a group of 2 and we like making hero concepts and we want snoke in the game

Alright, but that doesn't really excuse these idea's being rehashed multiple times.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Thiago is still amongst us....

Thiago surrounds this forum at all times, always be wary of his presence.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

He could take over at any moment

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Thiago is even in this thread..... :flushed: mhtwp4st3auu.gif

Precisely.

He could take over at any moment

And strike without any hesitation....

Thiago is even in this thread..... :flushed: mhtwp4st3auu.gif

A Thiago alt? Are you sure?

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • marroos
    121 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Cool.I want Agent Kallus in this game.
  • For Jango I would change the Wrist Lasers to a short flamethrower burst that blinds enemies and can't be blocked. And maybe instead of doing instand damage the darts could do a poison effect like the stinger pistol but with a much higher damage potential. And Dual Wielding should give him infinite fuel for his Jetpack.
    Thiago is even in this thread..... :flushed: mhtwp4st3auu.gif

A Thiago alt? Are you sure?

Absolutely. He knows the ways of the forums.
  • What’s Snoke’s ability? To fall in half & leave us all wondering why he was in Battlefront to begin with?
  • marroos wrote: »

Nobody said anything about Agent Kallus, but I guess he would be a cool villain.
    Bo-Rifle as a primary weapon mixed with some team play abilities.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• not gonna lie i only read briefly BUT

in reading Padme's....

right now with yoda and finn the last thing i wanna see is more healthbuff's/restoration for light side....

otherwise im open to anything...

• Padme’s concept was 10/10
  • I only want Master Dengar in season 2 of Bespin.
    Great thread
    RELIVE THE PAST
    The knights of Gareth will rule
    4e8cbce43c2fe3a660f5599efbe18e88-jpg.jpg?width=1200&height=450
    marroos wrote: »

Nobody said anything about Agent Kallus, but I guess he would be a cool villain.
    Bo-Rifle as a primary weapon mixed with some team play abilities.

Captain Alexsandr Kallus of Massassi Group, currently. Also, Zeb, after being a Captain of the Lasan High Honor Guard, is a Captain in the Alliance in Season 3.
  • Vader must say to Krennic, “be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director.”
  • Awesome ideas dude, do you mind making some more, possibly for rouge one characters like bohdi or baze?
    Rogue One content would make a fine addition, to this games collection.