criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

LAAT/U-Wing are super laggy to use

There has been noticeable lag spikes that occur when a trooper and even more in a star fighter in starfighter assault but there is a almost near constant lag spike that happens, mostly when zoomed, on the LAAT/U-wing when using it. It makes it incredibly hard to shoot with it happening.

Replies

• That would explain why I have such difficulty aiming. It doesn't feel the same there as it does in an AAT in siege mode. I've seen players be 100% accurate with it, then I get in, and the thing moves around past where I moved it to, regardless of how far I move my mouse. It makes those that are 100% accurate look like hackers.

"So long as you continue to be so predictable I need not face you at all. You are your own worst enemy".- Tassadar

Did someone beat you in the game fairly and you're upset? Was it not bugged or due to lag or a hack and it made you cry? Then please fill out this form and follow it's instructions for sending to the appropriate people.
  • That would explain why I have such difficulty aiming. It doesn't feel the same there as it does in an AAT in siege mode. I've seen players be 100% accurate with it, then I get in, and the thing moves around past where I moved it to, regardless of how far I move my mouse. It makes those that are 100% accurate look like hackers.

ya in the initial launch it was super on target but now its sticking and dragging and not able to hit precisely where you need to aim and im pretty sure its the rank rate as you are trying to zoom in at a far distance with better quality with high rate rate and so thus lag kicks in
  • Glad to see the LAAT timer and cost got fixed. hopefully the lag when zooming in and the ability to maneuver the altitude of the LAAT gets added