criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What we want

Hello I started this thread for everyone to state what they want in future dlc. I'm also going to put my personal wants below.
Jabba's Palace Greedo/Nien Nunb- These two were my favorite heroes in the last game. Their just too awesome not to add. So please do so! I know quite a few others want them as well.
Utapau Obi Wan Kenobi/General Grevious- This one is obvious. We have two fan favorites here. This would certainly bring in a lot of $$$. There's a lot of people refusing to buy the game until their added.
Droid cruiser Anakin/Count Dooku- Also highly requested. I wasn't sure which map to do and figured the droid cruiser at the beginning of ROTS would work fine. Plus there could be a space battle going on at the same time! Maybe have it tie into the main objective somehow on GA. How awesome would that be?
Geonosis Mace Windu/Jango Fett- Another amazing potential dlc. Who wouldn't want this badbleep motherbleeper in the game?
Coruscant Ahsoka Tano/Asajj Ventress- Maybe even add the underworld part of Coruscant. I know Ahsoka has been highly requested!
Scarif Jyn Erso/Director Krennic- I know everyone has mixed opinions on this one. But I would certainly love to see it added. Jyn is a badbleep!

Replies

• I'm interested in hearing your opinions and which dlc you all want.
  • Hello I started this thread for everyone to state what they want in future dlc. I'm also going to put my personal wants below.
    Jabba's Palace Greedo/Nien Nunb- These two were my favorite heroes in the last game. Their just too awesome not to add. So please do so! I know quite a few others want them as well.
    Utapau Obi Wan Kenobi/General Grevious- This one is obvious. We have two fan favorites here. This would certainly bring in a lot of $$$. There's a lot of people refusing to buy the game until their added.
    Droid cruiser Anakin/Count Dooku- Also highly requested. I wasn't sure which map to do and figured the droid cruiser at the beginning of ROTS would work fine. Plus there could be a space battle going on at the same time! Maybe have it tie into the main objective somehow on GA. How awesome would that be?
    Geonosis Mace Windu/Jango Fett- Another amazing potential dlc. Who wouldn't want this badbleep motherbleeper in the game?
    Coruscant Ahsoka Tano/Asajj Ventress- Maybe even add the underworld part of Coruscant. I know Ahsoka has been highly requested!
    Scarif Jyn Erso/Director Krennic- I know everyone has mixed opinions on this one. But I would certainly love to see it added. Jyn is a badbleep!

The only thing I’d change is the Droid Cruiser to Mustafar
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • Coruscant urban warfare would be so incredibly cool
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • You mean what you want
  • Qui-Gon Jinn
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    You mean what you want

Well done, that’s what he wants, now it’s your turn to say what you want (like the point of the thread)
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    You mean what you want

Well done, that’s what he wants, now it’s your turn to say what you want (like the point of the thread)

Thank you :)
  • Hello I started this thread for everyone to state what they want in future dlc. I'm also going to put my personal wants below.

The only thing I’d change is the Droid Cruiser to Mustafar

The only thing is Count Dooku was never really on Mustafar. In the movies, at least. An objective on destroying the droid cruiser in ROTS on the inside with a space battle going on at the same time that somehow involves the objective would be sweet for GA. I don't know about you guys, but that would totally fulfill my Star Wars fantasy.
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't get many replies
  • I think a heroes tutorial set on dagobah would be pretty cool. With Yoda teach you how to use powers/moves.
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    alunguy wrote: »
    I think a heroes tutorial set on dagobah would be pretty cool. With Yoda teach you how to use powers/moves.

What happens when you're testing Yoda out? Lol