criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

The 3 heroes I need more than anything...

1. Mace Windu! I want to see these graphics compliment his purple lightsaber.
2. Anakin Skywalker! He was mine and many others favorite character of the prequels. Besides that, he is literally THE main character of the saga... how is was he not in launch? (*cough* 'future dlc'... *cough*)
3. General Grevious! This four armed, lightsaber spining cyborg from space is a must have.

If this game is going to give us anything back in return for shamefully sacrificing GRAPHICS over GAMEPLAY, than we better see them in full use.

Replies

• Obi wan would be in 4th place...

All the people i have spoke to also metion these characters specifically as well. Please dont give us poe dameron or someone else noone even cares about or asks for.
  • Windu for me also. I don’t think he’s high up on their list of priorities though, sadly.

I think he’d be awesome though with the purple saber and maybe a power that made his saber deflect blasters really accurately but also for critical damage since he performs some very stylist deflections in the movies!
  • Kyle2295 wrote: »
    Obi wan would be in 4th place...

All the people i have spoke to also metion these characters specifically as well. Please dont give us poe dameron or someone else noone even cares about or asks for.

I want Poe Dameron, that way I can have my "keep it, it suits ya" emote.
  • koprich wrote: »
    Windu for me also. I don’t think he’s high up on their list of priorities though, sadly.

I think he’d be awesome though with the purple saber and maybe a power that made his saber deflect blasters really accurately but also for critical damage since he performs some very stylist deflections in the movies!

What about if he could deflect palpatine's lightning and act as a sort of anti-palpatine.
  • GreenRey wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »

Yeah but lets be honest, jedi are definitely higher request and higher priority needs for a star wars game.
    GreenRey wrote: »

Yeah but lets be honest, jedi are definitely higher request and higher priority needs for a star wars game.

Or bounty hunters. Im still missing my IG 88 I never got in SWBF1.
  • GreenRey wrote: »
    GreenRey wrote: »

Or bounty hunters. Im still missing my IG 88 I never got in SWBF1.

Yeah, if i could request any gun hero he would be it. Could you imagine if the next seasons hero is rose...
  • Agree but also need obi wan and count dooku wouldn't hurt. However in ea/dice's defence, i can understand their hesitation with anakin (despite him being my fav character), like what side would he be on? Also would be awkward having vadar and anakin playing at same time lol
  • Obi Wan for me its the best Star Wars character and deserves a hero in this game over anyone.
  • Aelor wrote: »
    Agree but also need obi wan and count dooku wouldn't hurt. However in ea/dice's defence, i can understand their hesitation with anakin (despite him being my fav character), like what side would he be on? Also would be awkward having vadar and anakin playing at same time lol

Yeah those two a my 4th and 5th picks. And yeah, i used to believe that was why they didnt do it, but then i realised that they have two playable millennium falcons available in a single match, so obviously it was something else...
    Anakin is light and darth is dark, therefore he is on the lightside. Ultimately the gameplay experience should come before absolute perfect star wars canon, afterall is is a game.
    2. Anakin Skywalker! He was mine and many others favorite character of the prequels. Besides that, he is literally THE main character of the saga... how is was he not in launch? (*cough* 'future dlc'... *cough*)
    3. General Grevious! This four armed, lightsaber spining cyborg from space is a must have.

If this game is going to give us anything back in return for shamefully sacrificing GRAPHICS over GAMEPLAY, than we better see them in full use.

If you throw in Obi-wan,Dooku,Ezra, and Ahsoka (fulcrum) im all for it!
    "Jawas are the key to Life"- ME

• Obi Wan for me its the best Star Wars character and deserves a hero in this game over anyone.

I'd agree. I'm probably in the minority but I'd prefer Obi Wan over Anakin as we already have his cyborg counterpart.
    Can't beat 'em? Join 'em. Still can't beat 'em? Login to the forums and cry about it.

If you throw in Obi-wan,Dooku,Ezra, and Ahsoka (fulcrum) im all for it!

Thats quite the top 3 list you have there

I'd agree. I'm probably in the minority but I'd prefer Obi Wan over Anakin as we already have his cyborg counterpart.

In my opinion we need both. It would be cool to fight as anikan and obi wan side by side
  • Reyne
    166 posts Member
    Aelor wrote: »
    Agree but also need obi wan and count dooku wouldn't hurt. However in ea/dice's defence, i can understand their hesitation with anakin (despite him being my fav character), like what side would he be on? Also would be awkward having vadar and anakin playing at same time lol

Thats not really a problem, As long as he is Anakin he is on the light side and as soon as he turned to the dark side he became Darth Vader. Even while still not being in his suit
    Obi Wan for me its the best Star Wars character and deserves a hero in this game over anyone.

In my opinion we need both. It would be cool to fight as anikan and obi wan side by side

Both would be cool, but I'd vote for Obi Wan over Anakin.
    Can't beat 'em? Join 'em. Still can't beat 'em? Login to the forums and cry about it.
  • IcedFreon
    807 posts Member
    edited January 2018

Just have both. Make a pre-suit Vader skin and have light side Anakin as his own character. But the Vader skin will need a blue saber.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited January 2018

Anakin would always be on the republic. How is this even a controversy? Anakin is a Jedi and the hero of the CW. We literally have a whole series dedicated to TCW and anakin’s many batttles throughout the CW fighting for the republic.

Anakin was always a Jedi, once he turned to the dark side he ceased being anakin skywalker and became darth Vader.
  • Never seen or heard one of the devs mention Mace Windu, thats not a good sign unfortunately, same with Jango Fett. :(
  • WarfareKiller41
    6724 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    The Trio (Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padme) plus Jango, Grievous, and Dooku are the minimum needed for the Prequel Trilogy.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Never seen or heard one of the devs mention Mace Windu, thats not a good sign unfortunately, same with Jango Fett. :(

I think if the devs don't put mace or jango in the game, they might get some "riots" and hate mail.
    "Jawas are the key to Life"- ME

Well one of the devs expressed love for Aayla Secura, and she is a big stretch compared to Mace and Jango.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • I'm fine as long as I get Krennic, Obi-Wan, Dooku
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Who else would want qui-gon jinn? I forgot about him. Still doesnt change my top 3 though
  • Kyle2295
    254 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    So I've made my 3 major hero request, now I'll list their obvious counter heros:

1. Mace Windu - Jengo Fett
    2. Anakin Skywalker - Count Dooku
    3. General Grevious - Obi Wan

I think its fair to say that these are probably the most requested and needed heroes for the game, besides maybe Asoka. I think the list summarises the thread results.
  • joachimeberhard
    1477 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    1) Padme
    2) Princess Amidala
    3) The Queen of Naboo
    4) The mother of Luke and Leia
    5) The wife of Anakin Skywalker

Those 5. :)
  • There are so many good characters to put in the game but 2 heroes per season is going to make that rough :(
  • 1) Padme
    2) Princess Amidala
    3) The Queen of Naboo

auds757yhscd.jpeg
  • Jar-Jar or we riot! J/K.

I think Grievious and Obi Wan would be good...Anakin's emotes would suck..."I hate sand!" "Now this is pod racing!"

Asoka would be fantastic.

while I don't know what sort of abilities he would have, but a dark side character I would like to see added just for having one of the best bad guys would be of course...

...THRAWN!
  • We can't have 2 Anakins, we already have Vader.
  • The Trio (Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padme) plus Jango, Grievous, and Dooku are the minimum needed for the Prequel Trilogy.

I kinda want Zam Wessel over Jango or even Cad Bane. The thought of playing HvV with a Boba and Jango on villains already has me raging. I mean Dice could add Sabine but that would open the door for Erza and all those trash Rebels characters. (Don’t want that) The only other option would be to add Maz to balance it out but she would be like a flying Yoda with her tiny hitbox. Whatever Dice is planning I hope it isn’t another jet pack hero for either side.

• 1) Padme
    2) Princess Amidala
    3) The Queen of Naboo

Bingo. The Bride of Vader...

CWdS0woWwAE3vsS.jpg
    m0j6n9yk2eer.jpg
    Xbox Live: Honorary Ewok

• Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Jar-Jar or we riot! J/K.

I think Grievious and Obi Wan would be good...Anakin's emotes would suck..."I hate sand!" "Now this is pod racing!"

Asoka would be fantastic.

while I don't know what sort of abilities he would have, but a dark side character I would like to see added just for having one of the best bad guys would be of course...

...THRAWN!

Well they obviously aren’t going to chose those emotes for anakin.