criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Just tried the AAT

Why have they seemingly replaced the AAT’s weapon with a tshirt cannon that fires happiness at the enemy?

I haven’t been in one for a while and I just grabbed one on Theed, DICE WHAT HAVE U DUN

Replies

• I just destroyed with it on Theed. Whenever I got low health I just regened. Only thing stopping me was the barricades in from of the castle.

I think the problem is the AT-RT sucks. I one shotted that thing with my siege cannon with ease.
  • It might have been lag mate, several seemingly direct hits were doing nothing.

I’ll try it again and see what happens.
  • I am guessing you are talking about the siege mode heavy cannon on top. Its basically useless on the 2 maps the AAT is on.

I would just stick to using the lighter side ones and spam dual link fire as much as possible.

The rockets are very situational. I find them as more of a way to get infantry to disperse away from you than get kills.

But in a conquest mode or Carrier assault where line of sight would be much longer the siege mode might be more useful.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • I am guessing you are talking about the siege mode heavy cannon on top. Its basically useless on the 2 maps the AAT is on.

I would just stick to using the lighter side ones and spam dual link fire as much as possible.

The rockets are very situational. I find them as more of a way to get infantry to disperse away from you than get kills.

But in a conquest mode or Carrier assault where line of sight would be much longer the siege mode might be more useful.

Nah it was the regular cannon, even on dual fire mode it just missed everything, seemed like it’d been nerfed into oblivion. Might have been a temporary issue.

Nah it was the regular cannon, even on dual fire mode it just missed everything, seemed like it’d been nerfed into oblivion. Might have been a temporary issue.

They reduced the damage output, splash damage radius and bp gain, you can look it up in the patch notes.
  • I knew they nerfed the AAT before they added it to patch notes.

Didn't know the damage got nerfed. Thought it was just the splash. They're trying to make the seige cannon viable I guess.
  • milkAcat wrote: »
    I knew they nerfed the AAT before they added it to patch notes.

Didn't know the damage got nerfed. Thought it was just the splash. They're trying to make the seige cannon viable I guess.

No, they just dont want you to get battlepoints worth of 3 heroes..;)
  • SaroyanX wrote: »
    milkAcat wrote: »
    I knew they nerfed the AAT before they added it to patch notes.

No, they just dont want you to get battlepoints worth of 3 heroes..;)

It's helped honestly. There's been a lot less hero spam in the last phase I think.
  • They definitely stealth-nerfed the AOE range on the dual cannons but they didn’t nerf the damage.

I think it’s a good change tbh. What was the point of the “siege cannon” when the regular cannons had the same AOE, fired faster and didn’t immobilise you.

That said, I now think the siege cannon could do with a (tiny) AOE buff but for me the AAT is pretty well balanced right now.
  • I never use siege, that’s for people who want to sit in phase 1 and shoot at phase 3 :). Dual link is da wuei to go.
    NeoX
  • Why have they seemingly replaced the AAT’s weapon with a tshirt cannon that fires happiness at the enemy?

I haven’t been in one for a while and I just grabbed one on Theed, DICE WHAT HAVE U DUN

Changes:
    1) They nerfed the AOE of the dual cannons.
    2) They nerfed point accumulation by 40%

I think the AAT is almost perfect. I'd like to see the siege mode get a buff though.
  • RedReVenge wrote: »
    Why have they seemingly replaced the AAT’s weapon with a tshirt cannon that fires happiness at the enemy?

Changes:
    1) They nerfed the AOE of the dual cannons.
    2) They nerfed point accumulation by 40%

I think the AAT is almost perfect. I'd like to see the siege mode get a buff though.

Yes. The siege mode is pretty bad.
  • Anoh
    8378 posts Member
    It's hot garbage. Feels really whack too overall. Loved it in 2015Front
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • I have 0 issue with it except for the top cannon, thing is worthless and only hinders my playstyle.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Never used it once. Probley used vehicles in GA 5 times since launch. I earn my heros through pto