criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

What about a normal Cargo Mode?

d0kRX
1409 posts Member
Up next month is a temporary jetpack cargo mode. I am excited that cargo is coming to BF2, but I would really like a normal cargo mode that isn't temporary. My reason for this is that there are so many people that enjoyed cargo in the last game, that simply won't play this game because "there is no cargo mode."

My cousin got me involved in BF1 and I was all in and even got back into gaming because of it. I enjoyed playing cargo with him too, but now I don't get to play with him much because there's no cargo. I'm assuming he's really gonna hate this new game even more if they bring a jetpack cargo mode that is temporary.

I enjoy GA, Strike, and occasionally blast, so don't assume I am just "one of those cargo try hards." I just hoped they would have brought normal cargo to draw my cousin back to the new game so I could play the new game with him more. But, in the end I suppose it doesn't matter, I could just try to get other people to have fun playing the new game with.

What are your thoughts about the jetpack cargo?
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• As always I'm of the opinion that one should try it before they knock it. No point in giving opinions on something before its out.
  • d0kRX
    1409 posts Member
    Nilim wrote: »
    As always I'm of the opinion that one should try it before they knock it. No point in giving opinions on something before its out.

Oh I'll definitely be giving it a shot, that is a very good point. I am bummed though that it's only going to lead to my cousin hating this game even more.
  • Yeah I think it’ll suck if we’re only allowed one class, it’s a step back for me. Might be fun for a short while but I hope they open it up.
  • d0kRX
    1409 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Yeah I think it’ll suck if we’re only allowed one class, it’s a step back for me. Might be fun for a short while but I hope they open it up.

Me too, it's possible for sure. I think more fun could be had with all just the trooper classes, or with similar to strikes classes.
  • I agree with you op, I just can’t imagine why it would be a temp game mode.