criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Voting System...

Hello ladys and gents i think its time to make a voting system where everyone can vote witch character to get nerfed and what game modes you want the most but everyone needs to help with this...Its a easyer way so the developers can understannd what the players want the most in the game so post everything you want in this game here so we can start making a list on a vote page...Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Replies

• FullyFokused
    210 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I’d like to vote on kicking **** off my team. Like the guys who stand on top of the dome tryin to snipe on Jakku. These dimwits might as well leave their gun in their locker and run around holding a poster that says “free battle points.” Or the guys who pick up the ion disruptor and run it out into the middle of the map, or even worse run backwards and apparently don’t understand why they are holding it. If somebody gets 10 votes to be kicked they should be out.
  • Ok kicking players ill add that to the list.
  • just no, the game is filled with casuals who are **** and have no clue how to play
    , wouldn't ask their opinion
  • Zexiel
    129 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    My brudda do you kno da way?
    Post edited by Zexiel on
  • I’d like to vote on kicking **** off my team. Like the guys who stand on top of the dome tryin to snipe on Jakku. These dimwits might as well leave their gun in their locker and run around holding a poster that says “free battle points.” Or the guys who pick up the ion disruptor and run it out into the middle of the map, or even worse run backwards and apparently don’t understand why they are holding it. If somebody gets 10 votes to be kicked they should be out.

This is so accurate, and the funniest thing I've read on here. Bravo.
  • booooooooo, no voting or vetoing. i want a system more like bf3 where you can choose the gametypes and maps you like. search browsers are more superior.
  • Zexiel wrote: »
    Hello ladys and gents i think its time to make a voting system where everyone can vote witch character to get nerfed and what game modes you want the most but everyone needs to help with this...Its a easyer way so the developers can understannd what the players want the most in the game so post everything you want in this game here so we can start making a list on a vote page...Do you guys think this is a good idea?

If you think giving people the power to choose what they want results in a better outcome, all I can say is: Trump and Brexit. :s
  • I think so too, the developers should ask their community directly through surveys that are in-game. That motivates the players to be part of this game in some way. I think especially of questions about content/gameplay improvment.

As an example: -Starfighter Assault-
    In my opinion this gamemode is not bad, the improvments are pretty obvious and very good, but I think they should make it more like the Starfighter mode in Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Classic, 2005). That would make this gamemode more open and dynamic, not as like now, static and predictable. I think many players would be more happy with this gamemode if its being improved by this factors or if another Starfighter Gamemode would be applied with big Gunships, controllable Turrets, Hangars and maybe even ground to space weapons like the v-150 Planet Defender...

An Addition: I know (EA)/DICE did a great job until now, we should be happy with this great game. But I think its not bad if we, the community, are writing our ideas for improvements and critics. The loot crate system would not be improved if all community members would have been silent (as one example).
  • Agree.
    Check these posts out:
  • You do not kno da way
  • Zexiel wrote: »

If you think giving people the power to choose what they want results in a better outcome, all I can say is: Trump and Brexit. :s

so you mean everything turns out great?