criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Change the clone officer armour

Kyle2295
254 posts Member
edited January 2018
Not a major deal but it seems a bit off seeing officer running around the battlefield, especially when you know that they would never do that and have soldiers with full suits of armour next to them. Maybe in the next game make a different clone armour model for that class. There are plenty of different clone varients and we would all love to see them in game.
Post edited by Kyle2295 on

Replies

• It isn’t 100% canon but it’s cool seeing an unarmored clone, that skin from tcw, and an easily identifiable officer.
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    It isn’t 100% canon but it’s cool seeing an unarmored clone, that skin from tcw, and an easily identifiable officer.

Thats another thing... the canon... it seems strange to me that the game is focused so heavily on canon, to the point where it jeopardizes good gameplay, and yet, we see a officers running around the battlefield. The officer skin turns me off that class because when i play the clones, i want to be a clone.
  • Kyle2295 wrote: »
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    It isn’t 100% canon but it’s cool seeing an unarmored clone, that skin from tcw, and an easily identifiable officer.

Thats another thing... the canon... it seems strange to me that the game is focused so heavily on canon, to the point where it jeopardizes good gameplay, and yet, we see a officers running around the battlefield. The officer skin turns me off that class because when i play the clones, i want to be a clone.

You ARE a clone. In a dress uniform.
  • Kyle2295 wrote: »
    EvazanJr wrote: »

You ARE a clone. In a dress uniform.

I know that... but im sure you must understand what i mean. When you think of a clone, you think of there armour. Simple as that. There armour definines them...