criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Starfighter Assault Thread

Replies

• Alwe15 wrote: »
    Hotfix being dropped this week!! Happy days!!

More like “why’d this happen in the first place” Day or “where’s Starfighter content” Day
  • Seronax
    548 posts Member
    @F8RGE Thank you for the update! Have a good vacation.
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• they could easily recreate the battle over Naboo ... "copy" the ryloth map with its logic, make n-1 straighter available, change the skins of the droid ships and boom, there we go 
  • Seronax
    548 posts Member
    killerzf7 said:
    I would like to see new maps:

New reinforcements would be cool too:

3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Very Good propositions concerning maps ! 
  • SQJACKIE
    824 posts Member
    Servers
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • grimmace2
    1244 posts Member

At this point, I'm just hoping there's something in the contract regarding the movie tie-ins and that they are required to do at least one more map for Ep. IX. Seems like the last, best hope we have. Love the mode but it's certainly going stale.

• @grimmace2 It seems that is the only way we’ll get something. Would be good to get some SA related events like triple xp, SA Unleashed and a tweak to SA HvV so we can respawn as a hero ship. Something.
    The lack of communication regarding SA is unfortunate. I get it if EA doesn’t have the resources but to just ignore those of us who like and play SA and star fighters is disappointing. Especially since we’re being told “Nothing is being ignored.”
    #StarWars-y
  • ChadSquadron
    288 posts Member
    edited July 16
    Patience, the game community is really big, maybe it's not their priority for now but be sure they heared us.

I don't know why, but i feel like we're not done yet concerning SA ! Keep Good state of mind ! May The Force Be With Us !
    Post edited by ChadSquadron on
  • DS Trench Run anyone?  B-wings and TIE Defenders. 
    Absolutely yes
  • grimmace2
    1244 posts Member
    DS Trench Run anyone?  B-wings and TIE Defenders. 
    Really like the B-Wing.  Would love to have it as a reinforcement or something on this mode.  Tank it up so it can make objective runs!
  • grimmace2 said:
    DS Trench Run anyone?  B-wings and TIE Defenders. 
    Really like the B-Wing.  Would love to have it as a reinforcement or something on this mode.  Tank it up so it can make objective runs!
    Agreed.
    Great seeing them on the DS FS map even though they weren’t playable. 
    SA needs new content. 
    #StarWars-y
  • SA needs more content bump. 
    #StarWars-y
  • Alwe15
    1376 posts Member
    It's disappointing that other than confirmation that the match starting bug would be fixed, SFA has had no acknowledgement from the team...even if it is a "no", please for the love of Star Wars put us out of our misery!!
  • DS Trench Run anyone?  B-wings and TIE Defenders. 
    Ive went back to BF2015 just for new SA maps, its hard finding a game on the death star but when you do its awesome

B wings, y wings, tie defenders and tie bombers were awesome, plus dogfighting in the DS trenches was unreal
  • More maps for SA would be welcomed. 
    #StarWars-y
  • ChadSquadron
    288 posts Member
    edited July 22
    Starfighter Assault love 😍 ! Star Wars love😍  !
    😘❤️
  • Stay in attack formation. 
    #StarWars-y
  • Stay in attack formation. 
    The exhaust port is marked and locked in.
  • Red 5 standing by. 
  • Red 5 standing by. 
    Lock S-Foils in attack position.
  • grimmace2
    1244 posts Member
    Accelerate to attack speed.  This is it boys!
  • killerzf7 said:
    Stay in attack formation. 
    The exhaust port is marked and locked in.
    Several fighters have broken off from the main group.  Come with me.
  • I’m going to cut across the access and try and draw their fire. 
    #StarWars-y
  • ChadSquadron
    288 posts Member
    edited July 26
    Yahooooo!

You're all clear, kid!
    Now let's blow this thing and go home!

Great shot, kid!
    That was one in a million!

Obi-Wan:
    Remember, the Force
    will be with you always.

• Trazy
    34 posts Member
    Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral.
    Lurve You <3
  • To anyone hoping for more Starfighter Assault maps, I don’t think we may ever get any new ones. This was from today’s Community Survey post. :(

• Hopes, until Last development Day ! 
    May The Force Be With Us ! 
  • killerzf7 said:
    To anyone hoping for more Starfighter Assault maps, I don’t think we may ever get any new ones. This was from today’s Community Survey post. :(

I swear down they are making it up
  • Alwe15
    1376 posts Member
    As much as it pains me to say...if the survey shows SFA as the least sought after, it comes as no surprise that us pilots receive no content 😢 
  • Alwe15 said:
    As much as it pains me to say...if the survey shows SFA as the least sought after, it comes as no surprise that us pilots receive no content 😢 
    The problem with the surveys is that there is no way to express why you ranked a certain mode the way you did
  • Alwe15
    1376 posts Member
    Alwe15 said:
    The problem with the surveys is that there is no way to express why you ranked a certain mode the way you did
    Except didn't it specifically ask what mode should have new maps? 
  • Chris1
    221 posts Member
    Well, that's not fair, i didn't get a chance to vote. I hole they realize this forum voting does not represent the player base! 

This damn forum has ruined this game
    to a large extent. Endless ridiculous tweaking, hardly any new actual maps, no VR, hell we havent even gotten a 4k patch for battlefront 1. More heroes, but thats the worst part of the game.

give us more Star fighter assault
    maps.
  • Like the new avatar @F8RGE is using. 
    #StarWars-y
  • grimmace2
    1244 posts Member
    Chris1 said:
    ...This damn forum has ruined this game
    to a large extent. Endless ridiculous tweaking, hardly any new actual maps, no VR, hell we havent even gotten a 4k patch for battlefront 1. More heroes, but thats the worst part of the game.

give us more Star fighter assault
    maps.
    Doubt it was this forum.  They seem to pay more attention to reddit and Discord.
  • Great mode that just needs more maps. 
    #StarWars-y
  • This is Gold Leader, we’re starting our attack run. 
    #StarWars-y
  • Jeff__Vader
    63 posts Member
    edited August 2
    Evacuate?  In our moment of triumph!  I think you overestimate their chances.

If SFA took last place in the survey it's because the mode is stuck in a negative feedback loop.
    No New Content -> SFA Players Quitting -> Less Votes in  Surveys -> No New Content.

I've played a lot less this summer because the same maps and ships are becoming stale.  I almost missed the June survey and only responded because it was mentioned in this tread.
  • Ok so noted - I need to pay attention to surveys.  Sad that SA isn't getting the love other modes get.  We need some more Dark Side Heroes.  Hell I would take a Palpatine Shuttle as something goofy and fun to fly (only no clues what the abilities would be).  But yes, Naboo fighter / B-Wing / U-Wing / Tie/D / Tie Reaper would all be cool as would some more bounty hunters like Bossk and IG88 in their ships.  Maybe the Mandalorian, Rise of Skywalker or the Cassian TV show will give a bump.  

Still surprised Rouge One has been omitted from this.  Loved the SA part of the BF1 map that involved destroying the shield gate.  
  • If really only One unique more content could be added to SA : it must definitely be Death star assault with final trench run...

However, even in those dark times concerning SA, i still have hopes and i'm expecting much more !

I believe in this game and its longevity. 

May The Force Be With Us.