criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Starfighter Assault Thread

Replies

• jonci
    1229 posts Member
    Not even a question in the latest survey seems all about abuse and hacking yet they do nothing about that lol
  • Will be requesting more maps for SA.
    #StarWars-y
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    August Community Survey just released.

I don’t care what the June Community Survey says, I really hope that this is a possibility for 2020.

efoaugcwmodg.jpeg

Any other person out there thinking: "DICE is surely using some AI or Bot to read through the surveys and evaluate such and the bot is simply not understanding this phrase and will understand something like 'more maps' and that's it..."
  • Alwe15
    1463 posts Member
    Will be requesting more maps for SA.

Keep up the good fight @Jett_Fett_91166
  • Alwe15
    1463 posts Member
    hsf_ wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »

Every single box I could type in on the survey, I put "starfighter assault content", even when the questions were about ingame trolling.

I like your style @hsf_
  • hsf_
    1911 posts Member
    hsf_ wrote: »

Every single box I could type in on the survey, I put "starfighter assault content", even when the questions were about ingame trolling.

I like your style @hsf_

Thanks. I copy and pasted "Starfighter Assault content, " about 400 times in a post, but that went for "approval" so I doubt it'll get through xD.

In a way, I actually don't want DICE to add more content to SA, as we've seen the complete mess they've made in the other game modes.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »

Always. Can’t do it without my fellow pilots, like all of those on this thread, so a wing tip to all the best starfighter pilots in the SW galaxy. A special thanks to @hsf_ who started this thread.

A thread that started soon after launch and now is 40, yes 40, pages of mostly civil and constructive feedback, that still doesn’t have a dev team tag nor has it merited mega thread status. Why? Some of us are veteran pilots of SWBF 15 FS mode and some pilots are new, yet all pilots are essentially being ignored, almost shunned by EA/DICE. Again, why?

This thread, like the Extraction thread, displays the resilience of a dedicated group of players. Otherwise known as consumers by the EA bean counters.

As a consumer who purchased SWBF I and found the prerelease previewed SWBF II SA content to be a deciding factor in purchasing this game, the lack of content and communication regarding anything SA related certainly raises strong doubts that I’ll consider purchasing SWBF III, if and when there is a SWBF III.

Not sure how much longer I’ll be playing this game as I’m running on fumes at this point.
    #StarWars-y
  • Some of us are veteran pilots of SWBF 15 FS mode and some pilots are new, yet all pilots are essentially being ignored, almost shunned by EA/DICE. Again, why?

I’m pilot since BF2 2005! But i missed both BF1.
    But still I enjoy to pilot starfighters since the first time I tried that! The new BF2 offers more variety in term of battlefield than the old one, and the progression system is interresting as it’s less of a pure dogfight.

Unfortunately I play (yes I still play it sometimes) the old BF2 on PC with mods that makes the SFA content much more important in term of ships and maps. I even play a kind of deathstar 2 battle... as compared to that old game the new one clearly miss a lot of content.
  • SA is great fun and a balanced mode. Just a few more maps will make it perfect.
    #StarWars-y
  • Death star trench run! Do it!

Yes and let’s get a little Scarif action with the Shield Gate.
    #StarWars-y

Yup I'd love that too along with all previous R1 content. Battle above Coruscant?!?!? Helloooooo #wastedopportunities

Yup I'd love that too along with all previous R1 content. Battle above Coruscant?!?!? Helloooooo #wastedopportunities

I like the way you are thinking. So much potential to expand on a fun and balanced mode.
    #StarWars-y
  • Definitely need some more SA content. Need a re-work of hero SA and remove the spawn timers.
  • Alwe15
    1463 posts Member
    killerzf7 wrote: »
    Ben just made a post saying that they’re reducing the spawn timer in Capital Supremacy to 7 seconds.

Let’s see if we can get them to remove the spawn timer in Starfighter Assault.

I posted in that about SFA. Pilots 😎
    Ben just made a post saying that they’re reducing the spawn timer in Capital Supremacy to 7 seconds.

Let’s see if we can get them to remove the spawn timer in Starfighter Assault.

I posted in that about SFA. Pilots 😎

I saw it. Thank you.

I’m trying to spread the word on Reddit. :)
  • #M.S.A.M.P. for 2020.

We still need the Battle of Endor and the Death Star Assault.
  • Love this game... Just need a little bit more...
  • Can anyone confirm that spawn timers have been eliminated in SA? I haven't been able to play the mode in a few days. Tried getting in a match before work this AM, couldn't find a match on Oregon, Virginia, Japan, or Germany.
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm that spawn timers have been eliminated in SA? I haven't been able to play the mode in a few days. Tried getting in a match before work this AM, couldn't find a match on Oregon, Virginia, Japan, or Germany.

They haven’t been eliminated for definite but to my knowledge, the timer just hasn’t changed at all
    Can anyone confirm that spawn timers have been eliminated in SA? I haven't been able to play the mode in a few days. Tried getting in a match before work this AM, couldn't find a match on Oregon, Virginia, Japan, or Germany.

I thought they had, but that was from a topic posted that's been removed now...
  • It has reduced a little, it's really enjoyable.
  • Bump.

Can’t let this post be forgotten.
  • Patience.
    I think the game has a great future, we'll have our glory moment concerning New content !

Keep good state of mind ! Let's hope !

This game can become legendary !

May The Force Be With You, Always.
  • Please keep your eyes opened guys !

This thread should never have left the topics 1st page ! Take care !

It's too important, let's keep high visibility because of the absolute need of New content in Starfighter Assault !

May The Force Be With You, Always.
  • 27.7 thousand views.
    1.7 thousand comments.
    35 pages.
    2(?) moderator comments.
    0(!!!!!!) Dev comments.

Ridiculous.
  • Let’s hope we will get a X-Wing T-80 with the EP9 content. But I doubt we may get something really different to the current T-63 and T70...
    Same for the new Y-Wing which may come as a skin for the resistance’s one.
    By the way this game mode lacks so much content that anything new, even a T-80 skin for the resistance’s T-70 would be welcome.
  • This post deserves better than to remain on the second/third page.

More Starfighter Assault maps please for 2020 (M.S.A.M.P.).
  • @T0TALfps

Please consider new Starfighter Assault maps for 2020.
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    This post deserves better than to remain on the second/third page.

M.S.A.M.P? More Starfighter maps please?
    This post deserves better than to remain on the second/third page.

M.S.A.M.P? More Starfighter maps please?

Yeah.

To be honest, this originated from M.E.M.P. (for Extraction maps).

I just thought I should start one for Starfighter Assault.
  • Please remove the spawn timer from SA and update Hero SA to be TDM with the ability to respawn as hero ships.
    Please remove the spawn timer from SA and update Hero SA to be TDM with the ability to respawn as hero ships.

I agree but...

Maaaaaaps !
    Please. For 2020 Really.
  • More SA maps for 2020!
  • Love you all pilots !
  • We need new maps, modes and starfighters.

Another atmospheric setting for SFA I'd like to see added. Sullust at sunset.
    5qsj2ez91q27.jpg

SWBF I had the trench run in the DS DLC so lets add add a SFA battle in and around the DS 2.
    z30pxjiu0xow.png

New modes that would involve the U-wing without the rails.
    k3o3jm81b05e.png

Including the TIE Reaper and TIE Striker, also without rails.
    4qagvp7lioo0.jpg

I'd like to see the TIE Hunter added.
    906e638mn78p.jpg

The Delta 7.
    7xy4cy69k9sb.jpg

The Z-95 Headhunter.
    irsnahr0u921.png

Making my Criterion wish list.

Don't forget about the new first order tie dagger, from the rise of skywalker.
  • I would be cool if we got the imperial transport from the rebels show, its the transport that has four docking ports for four tie fighters, so it would also be cool if it had the ability to launch AI tie fighters and could be a spawning place for players.
  • Bump.
  • Hello there,
    New to the whole bf2 thing, but tried SA lately and after initial chore it is astonishingly fun to play. More astonishingly, as it seems the devs treat this as the secondary mode, main effort being put into supremacy and land battles of clone wars. Anyway, I second the motion and also wish for more content to be added.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Naboo atmospheric SFA map

Welcome back.
    Relmets wrote: »
    Naboo atmospheric SFA map

Welcome back.

Thank you kindly. We'll see what sort of harmless pun they nail me for next time. It'll be 6 months or perma at that point.

[+3748 posts]