criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Starfighter Assault Thread

1353637383941Next

Replies

• I'm here for my obligatory 6-month request for more Starfighter Assault and Extraction maps. See you in another 6 months, folks.
  • the modes terrible but if u guys like it coo

Out of curiosity, why do you not like it? :neutral:

everything, lock on aiming, bad crashing hitboxes, ship imbalance (bomber for good guys is OP) most hero ships are weak besides falcons and few others, no reinforcement ships, 2 hero ship limit,bad map design-be it asteroids everywhere and just general floaty broken ship garbage over cool space stuff like stars planets etc. OBJ play is weak and boring as in just shoot X, ai addition,big squads make it nearly impossible to carry bad teams against,cards are too powerful and mine are still grey(lmao), nearly every ship feels the same and isn't unique enough(just lock on and shoot-woo hoo!) circle spinning wars, revenge icon indicator etc.....

Circle spin wars are pretty lame. Some people will do it forever 🙄Crash hit boxes are terrible. Still, I used to enjoy the mode and play pretty often. Til I got tired of the same 6 maps and players.
  • This thread just hit 41 pages!

Please DICE! Don’t ignore Starfighter Assault and Extraction in 2020!
  • Yes! Don't forget the BEST mode in the damned game! Wait... they will. 'Cause Dice.
  • the modes terrible but if u guys like it coo

Out of curiosity, why do you not like it? :neutral:

everything, lock on aiming, bad crashing hitboxes, ship imbalance (bomber for good guys is OP) most hero ships are weak besides falcons and few others, no reinforcement ships, 2 hero ship limit,bad map design-be it asteroids everywhere and just general floaty broken ship garbage over cool space stuff like stars planets etc. OBJ play is weak and boring as in just shoot X, ai addition,big squads make it nearly impossible to carry bad teams against,cards are too powerful and mine are still grey(lmao), nearly every ship feels the same and isn't unique enough(just lock on and shoot-woo hoo!) circle spinning wars, revenge icon indicator etc.....

Interesting, it seems to me you haven’t played in a while...

over a year and a half for sa
    Tactical, competitive 4v4 saber wielding, block holding,dashing only;God!
    When I'm not competition asf in PUGS then i'm being a trooper only gamer; because non-troopers are for fluoride toothpaste using, vaccinated neeewwwbs! I only drink the coldest of non-regular Mountain dew. Someone pass me a cold code red.
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    This thread deserves to be on page 1 until we get new content for SA. We must stay vigilant.

fair enough
  • To be fair, most of the "bad hitboxes" issues come from lag (most likely on the server side). Try the Arcade version of SA and you'll see how it is easier to do cool maneuvers and it's harder to crash into everything. I saw a post more than a year ago, when they released the now stale and also abandoned Starfighter Arcade saying exactly this. It's a pity they never followed up even with the promise of full SA offline they made. You can even check the exact sentence saying this on the Community Transmission for that update.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Hey there my fellow pilot friends! Hope you're all flying as high as you can in our poor abandoned mode :( But on the light side, remember the Bwings! The poor neglected fighter that even got shafted in RotJ for screen time. We NEED them. Also Hero starfighters shouldn't have regular fighters. Die as a hero ship, respawn as a hero ship. Thanks for keeping up the good fight, see you in the air
  • B-Wings would be great, would love to pilot one of those bad boys again.

Need to get the Trench Run in this game too. Such a waste to have one of the most iconic battles in franchise history sitting on the shelf.
  • We can’t let this thread be forgotten.

#M.S.A.M.P. for 2020.
  • Rather than complain about a lack of content why not become proactive. If we all spent $100.00 or more on some crystals say on monday I bet the content we all want would begin to show up on the folowing monday if not sooner. Starfighter is not neglected or over looked at all, it's the staff.... the skeleton crew working on this game have to operate within the restrictions of their budget. So when Content comes off of the center stage do you think she will start giving out free lapdances because all of us have been hooting and hollering at her? Hell no she won't! The few of us with a couiple of $1.00 bills on the table infront of us won't get noticed at all because Content is busy talking to that ***** hole in the corner who turned his chair backwards leaned his head back over the edge of the stage and had that Franklin draped over his nose and lips. Some of know what happens next and for those of you who don't all I can say is MAN that was a stupid analogy.... I can't believe I bothered to write that cus man it's dumb. What the bump!
    I am one with the force, the force is one with me. I am one with the force, the force is one with me.........
  • Shameless bump.
  • E_ABZU
    479 posts Member
    edited November 11
    @F8RGE How Dare You.....n06aji8rl4oz.jpg
    ignore this thread and game mode. You've thrown away our lives for profit. You've stolen our dreams.tkpzevpc4quc.jpeg

• Vigilance bump.
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    Vigilance bump.

Thank you. :)
  • Accelerate to attack speed
    Lurve You <3
  • staaaaaaarfiiiiiiighteeeeeeer content needed as always