criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

[Megathread/Issue] Milestones are broken again

Replies

• h0iwk89m8jgy.png
    See pic
  • My milestone is still broken, cant have my nt 242 :(
  • Completed Tremendous Service, Disruption, and 400 officers kills. All on 01/28/18. These are still you claimable? Please fix!!
  • Todd_23 wrote: »
    Completed Tremendous Service, Disruption, and 400 officers kills. All on 01/28/18. These are still unclaimable? Please fix!!
    Todd_23 wrote: »
    Completed Tremendous Service, Disruption, and 400 officers kills. All on 01/28/18. These are still you claimable? Please fix!!

• Still can't claim my SE-44C.
    It's not the winning but the taking part.... and winning
  • me too. please fix it.
  • it seems newly earned milestones are fine, but ours are stuck in a black hole
  • Phama's last milestone is done but I still can't claim it. I managed to finish her other two milestones tonight and was able to collect the rewards.

So all my milestones are complete now, but I'm still stuck at 99% because of the broken one. So sad.
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll have it checked out.

Hey Tom,

As of right now, two of my milestones are currently stuck at 100% and not claimable:
    Starting Officer Training
    Blurrg-1120 Target Practice

Please fix them if you can. Thanks!
  • it seems newly earned milestones are fine, but ours are stuck in a black hole

I can confirm this for me. I unlocked EL16HFE this morning, but previous bugged milestones ie rapid fire SE44C, and Disruptor for NT242 still greyed out.

I don't suppose the fix will refund lost credits from levelling up as well?

Cheers
    PSN: auldtam
  • I'm the same I've reported it twice now. The first they instantly closed the case. It's a joke a week now I haven't been able to claim the SE44C....Feels like a waste of time playing if you can't claim what you earn !
  • Same story with me. Under 12 Parsecs and I'm Right With You. They've been frozen for days, about the time that this thread started. Reinstalled, no difference.
  • IrnBru1901 wrote: »
    I'm the same I've reported it twice now. The first they instantly closed the case. It's a joke a week now I haven't been able to claim the SE44C....Feels like a waste of time playing if you can't claim what you earn !

Ouch! That's my favorite weapon, that really blows. I have two that are still locked - burst mode for the A280 sniper and 25 crafting parts on a SA challenge which is bad enough but getting hosed out of the best weapons would be infuriating!

It's Saturday morning and mines still not fixed. If anyone hears an actual solution from support please let us know. I just played a round, got more kills with the A280 sniper hoping that would work but no DICE

This is really a joke the weapons should just unlock when you complete this "claim" stuff is dumb enough and now its broke.

• I’m truthfully more concerned that someone has posted on the Answers HQ site that EA have stated that the problem is now fixed. Well not for me it’s not - I still have 3 locked milestones I cannot claim despite the fact they are complete.

To be clear - You’ve got my money from the base game, but you won’t get a cent from me from ‘micro transactions’ unless you fix major core issues. EA you have proven many, many times that money is all you care about and eventually shoddy, poor customer service will be the death of you, please don’t announce fixes that don’t work. Thanks!

(Battlefront 2 - PC)
  • Man I'm getting POed.

I did successfully cash in the rewards for the first 12 campaign missions. The last 3 however (The Resurrection missions) are glitched to kingdom come. That's a total of 1,000 credits and crate I can't claim.

Please fix this....as clearly a bulk of your fan base is suffering from it. I'm on PS4 by the way. And Inferno really kicked my derriere so if I half to re-beat it somebody's gonna pay....
  • Crispy_Onions
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I've unlocked 2 more today successfully on PC but then I've randomly been able/unable to claim rewards for around a week now. I've completed 8 or 9 milestones in that time but 3 (Officer Medal, A280 Training Session & Be the Hero or Villain) remain resolutely stuck. @EA_Tom - what did you mean to "Let you know" if we were still having difficulty? PM you or mention it herein?
    As someone else described above - I'm not an ace player - I usually play single player campaigns only, but I find being unable to predict whether I'll actually get a reward I've earned is reminding me of the many reasons I normally prefer not to play online.
    Post edited by Crispy_Onions on
  • After the patch I'm still unable to claim completed milestones, I've tried triggering the ones that are stuck again and again but no luck.
  • Possum
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I can’t claim my NT-242 after getting 400 kills a week or two ago. Other rewards have worked but Not being able to use the rifle it took me ages to earn is really really annoying! PS4
    Post edited by Possum on
  • darthsbro
    106 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I saw a tweet (36hrs ago) that said the Milestones issue had been fixed 'yesterday'. That makes it nearly 3 days and yet I have not heard anyone say their issue was actually fixed by this patch. Mine isn't. I still can't claim the SE-44C.

So is this patch live now or is it just scheduled? If it's under review the dev should be more careful with his tweets because it's misleading.
  • Same here. I have about a dozen locked completions and still waiting for an update that will fix this. New completions do unlock, however. PS4.
  • Looks like the P&E team working on this little “discovery” still haven’t quite got it figured out. They’re trying hard, though!
  • From what I've read they are investigating the fix they did following the investigation they did to the broken milestones they added as an extra feature from the last patch?
  • First milestone for 3rd heavy gun (auto cooling attachment) still says 25/25 and "claim" is still greyed out. We love that. Please actually fix problems.
  • After last small pach i can claim new milestones but i still cant claim milestones which i done before pach icluding officer blaster ( i think it is s5 which mean the op one ) and few THOUSAND credits (on ps4).
  • same here.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber

giphy.gif

• MWB33
    1389 posts Member
    Likewise
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • theagle123 wrote: »
    After last small pach i can claim new milestones but i still cant claim milestones which i done before pach icluding officer blaster ( i think it is s5 which mean the op one ) and few THOUSAND credits (on ps4).

SINCE the last patch I have earned and claimed the S5 on officer class plus all 3 upgrades. I switched to officer because I'd already built up the Heavy class and had started working on Assault but the A280 sights upgrade wouldn't work and still doesn't yet. I think our different experiences highlight how erratic and inconsistent this bug appears to be.
  • MWB33
    1389 posts Member
    Just logged in. Played one round of SA. Completed Luke's Obi-Won's Guidance. Backed out and was able to redeem it. However, the Avenge Our Emperor I completed on Tuesday is still locked out at 25/25.

So I can also confirm that new milestone completions are redeemable, but the ones completed during the bug are still locked.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • IrnBru1901 wrote: »
    I'm the same I've reported it twice now. The first they instantly closed the case. It's a joke a week now I haven't been able to claim the SE44C....Feels like a waste of time playing if you can't claim what you earn !

I have the same milestone completed plus 4 or 5 others that I cannot claim yet. The ones I completed yesterday are fine though. I don’t like this limbo we seem to be stuck in...
  • All my locked milestones from before are still locked. Good joke EA. I never even knew issues like this existed in games until I bought this one. Looking back I should have waited or bought a different one.
  • I didn't get reward for TL-50 milestone (TL-50 Target Practice milestone). Now I'm almost finished with next milestone for TL-50.
  • I completed all storymode missions and got all collectibles, however it wont let me claim them
  • I'm getting this issue this week, too, for the first time. Two arcade milestones finished but not claimable. Hope this issue is fixed soon...
  • Hello there! Oh, wait... It doesn't let me calim it. Great... [eng. Lead the attack (Arcade)]
    2tuyt7yo0vld.jpg

And another one! [eng. Sharpshooter session - S-5 (Soldiers)]
    vuf0q31ctmnd.png
  • same here, still broken
  • Still can’t claim my FWMB-10K :(mt8xpg8jmr3h.jpg
  • 4 days and counting. Still can't claim SE-44C despite the devs saying it was fixed. I'm going to post one of these every day.

tm72k215pt6p.jpg

• JustJames
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Just what in the world is going on here? How is it possible for such a bug to go on being unresolved when the issue is tied to one of the biggest aspects of the game - progression. Newer players to the game are being forced to compete with players that are far better equipped, and our grinding effort to catch-up is for nothing!

To whom it may concern at EA, DICE, CRITERION, MOTIVE. Pull you fingers out and get this thing sorted.
  • JustJames wrote: »
    Just what in the world is going on here? How is it possible for such a bug to go on being unresolved when the issue is tied to one of the biggest aspects of the game - progression. Newer players to the game are being forced to compete with players that are far better equipped, and our grinding effort to catch-up is for nothing!

To whom it may concern at EA, DICE, CRITERION, MOTIVE. Pull you fingers out and get this thing sorted.

I see you’re unfamiliar with EA Battlefront.
  • i still can't claim the night vision on the SC-44C but i have the Rapid fire
  • This is beyond a joke the developers must be doung something huge and interesting if they can’t address a bug affecting a lot of there fan base. Are so full of them selves that they can’t see the faults in there own games. EA we need this fixed. I will put it in business terms for you if you keep your fan base happy and keep the game working then they will spend money on micro transactions when they come back. Do the right thing EA fix the bug you fans want fixed and at least recognise that this is still a problem
  • GodKC
    245 posts Member
    I heard in an update that this was supposed to be fixed a few days ago, but my starfighter milestone is still grayed out.
    - GodKC

If you're looking for a teammate for HvV or GA, send me an invite online.

XBOX Gamertag: GodKC
  • GodKC
    245 posts Member
    Darth_Evil wrote: »
    i still can't claim the night vision on the SC-44C but i have the Rapid fire

I have mine unlocked. I actually had it at first, but removed it. Now, I can’t reattach it.
    - GodKC

If you're looking for a teammate for HvV or GA, send me an invite online.

XBOX Gamertag: GodKC
  • HumanBazooka
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Same, yesterday I completed some hero milestones and I was able to claim the rewards. But milestones that I have completed before the patch are STILL LOCKED.

BTW I had a bug where I couldn't upgraded some of the Heavy's Cards.
  • ypu new ones are fine, but the locked ones are still locked
  • My milestone for burst mod for blurgg is still locked even though I achieved the kills! please fix EA...

PS4 GamerTag SchultzPz
  • I still have 12 stuck behind the bug
  • Darth_Evil wrote: »
    i still can't claim the night vision on the SC-44C but i have the Rapid fire

I have 2 bugged milestones - this is one of them.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!