criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

PSA Emotes and Stick Sensitivity

SAmulticore
3317 posts Member
edited January 2018
If anyone has trouble triggering emotes, I’ve figured out that on Xbox at least, low stick deadzone causes your character to shuffle slightly and prevents emotes from triggering.

With the Elite Pad, anything below 7% and you get the no-emote shuffle, and with a standard pad you can often get a little lower but the problem often persists.

Tested it on Arcade earlier, highly repeatable bug. Any chance someone could have a look at that? I’ve bumped it from 4 to 7 just so I can scream ‘you were the chosen one!’ at nubs.

Replies

• Ive figured out that you can still emote with low deadzone.. When you face the camera a bit down. Or move a little foward an immeditely press emote it will work.
  • SaroyanX wrote: »
    Ive figured out that you can still emote with low deadzone.. When you face the camera a bit down. Or move a little foward an immeditely press emote it will work.

Yeah I’ve managed it in a few quirky situations like that, like I stepped back against a wall once and it must have prevented my feet from shuffling. Pre-round is usually the only time I can do it consistently though.

I just want my twitchy sticks to work while I shout dumb things at the enemy.