criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Killed by E WEB BLASTER in Battlefront2-2017v

jonci
559 posts Member
Apologies for this post, just played a round of Multiplayer in GA at the temple (Sunday 28 Jan 18, 4pm UK time) and got killed by the following weapon.
E WEB Blaster which I believe is a turret type weapon.

Not come across this before any one enlighten me?
Rebellions are built on hope.

Replies

• Vilpire
    713 posts Member
    edited January 28
    E-WEBs are the stationary turrets that stand around on a few maps that can be used by players.
    E-Web_heavy_repeating_blaster_Sideshow.png
    "To be Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory" - Yuthura Ban
  • There are a couple of turrets on yavin 4
  • jonci
    559 posts Member
    Cheers fellas for the replies just threw me as 1st time killed by one
  • Blazur
    4439 posts Member
    There's some on Kashyyk too. If you see a white circle you can activate them and get a lot of surprise kills. They're great at range.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • bfloo
    12487 posts Member
    E Web nerf threads incoming :)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• The turrets are placed so poorly that it is rare to get killed by one, as you did.
  • jonci
    559 posts Member
    Yeah i have seen them, just didn't relate it to them when killed me, teach me to pay attention.
  • Tomm3hgunn wrote: »
    The turrets are placed so poorly that it is rare to get killed by one, as you did.

The one on Death Star is in the middle of the room, can’t be faced the other way, and does barely any damage to warrant the risk of using it lol.
    NeoX
  • Blazur
    4439 posts Member
    The one on Death Star is in the middle of the room, can’t be faced the other way, and does barely any damage to warrant the risk of using it lol.

Yeah, that's a really odd placement. These would be far more viable if they could be rotated 180 degrees.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • bfloo
    12487 posts Member
    Tomm3hgunn wrote: »
    The turrets are placed so poorly that it is rare to get killed by one, as you did.

That is an odd one, it is facing the wrong way to be useful.

The best one is on Kashyyyk at the beginning of phase 1 for the clones if you go up the left. It has a good line on the MTT's and droids moving forward.

I think it is the only one I've gotten kills with.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• The one on Takodana camp forest is semi decent
    NeoX