criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Don't Get Mushy Challenge Hot Tracking

Sgt_Fergus
2184 posts Member
edited January 2018
I got well over 10 hero kills, no assists or anything like that full 100% my damage alone, in HvV today but no progress shown. Please fix and give me my 1000 Credits I earned for this challenge. Thank you.

Replies

• same here. Maybe its only in GA ???
  • same here. Maybe its only in GA ???

No, I played one round of HvV and got it, so you don't have to do if in GA
  • Have to kill heros not villains
  • Paladin54 wrote: »
    Have to kill heros not villains

killed both so thats no excuse besides thats extremely confusing as a whole they count them as heroes. but i had to close the game and restart and it finally started counting
  • I'm so glad this wasn't just me. I 100% percent killed 10 heroes and then I checked the challenge later and it was still at 0/10. I even tried waiting a few hours and restarting the game.

So annoying!
  • LOL.

But, seriously, EPIC LOL.

"Sgt_Fergus
    1378 POSTS MEMBER January 27, 2018 5:47AM
    you know the counter is broken right? you just play 5 matches and leave. the counter for the challenge isn't up to date. meaning you will notice it will always be 1 or 2 behind. just play 5 matches and i quit, says i completed only 4 at the end game screen but when i back out *boom* challenge completed. you can't relay on the counter in game. That's why i got excel spreadsheets for milestones for heroes to keep count so i know when i finish iden's tie challenges. That's how you do it. excel spread sheets, excel spreadsheets everywhere."

So, when it happens to another player, "you know the counter is broken right?", but when it happens to you, "Fix it and give my 1000 credits."

No wonder: whiners can't see beyond their noses. As said.

To all the rest of the affected players:

"Heroes´" timed milestones (as almost all the timed milestones) had this glitch since before the third update (The last jedi season's one). We had at least two of them: "kill 10 heroes", "kill 5 heroes and 5 villains as a trooper" (or something like that). There will be four possible scenarios if your kills aren't accounted for after the first round:

1) the one game delay/weird math possibility: kills made during one round will not be reflected until the end of the next or only if you back out. Some of them will be lost. This is like the best scenario, because you'll be able to end it.

2) Kills done in a specific round will be lost, whether you back out or not. Closing the game and restarting it won't help to recover them, but may be --MAY BE-- you'll be able to activate progress from there on. This is not the worst scenario, certainly; you still have a chance.

3) Kills done as a villain --or a hero, or a trooper-- at HvV or GA won't be counted at all. This is the worst scenario, for you won't be able to complete the milestone at all.

4) You'll have some kills accounted, but then the milestone will get stuck. Same, you won't complete it, but you'll have a nice clip to prove, once again, the game isn't working. Not as if it will be fixed, ever. The "best" that you'll get is a 1000 credits for free, if the "solution" applied to "Ambush" or "Cut the chatter" is taken (during TLJ season): they just give them to all the active players, whether they completed it before or not. Notice you can still get a "Timed milestone" completion but not credits at all (it happened, too).

Pretty much, the cases states as a fair warning here.

Still, good luck to you all. Just, remember a lot of people couldn't finish "The fastest hulk of the junk" for the very same reasons, and they got no support at all.

• LOL.

But, seriously, EPIC LOL.

"Sgt_Fergus
    1378 POSTS MEMBER January 27, 2018 5:47AM
    you know the counter is broken right? you just play 5 matches and leave. the counter for the challenge isn't up to date. meaning you will notice it will always be 1 or 2 behind. just play 5 matches and i quit, says i completed only 4 at the end game screen but when i back out *boom* challenge completed. you can't relay on the counter in game. That's why i got excel spreadsheets for milestones for heroes to keep count so i know when i finish iden's tie challenges. That's how you do it. excel spread sheets, excel spreadsheets everywhere."

So, when it happens to another player, "you know the counter is broken right?", but when it happens to you, "Fix it and give my 1000 credits."

No wonder: whiners can't see beyond their noses. As said.

To all the rest of the affected players:

"Heroes´" timed milestones (as almost all the timed milestones) had this glitch since before the third update (The last jedi season's one). We had at least two of them: "kill 10 heroes", "kill 5 heroes and 5 villains as a trooper" (or something like that). There will be four possible scenarios if your kills aren't accounted for after the first round:

1) the one game delay/weird math possibility: kills made during one round will not be reflected until the end of the next or only if you back out. Some of them will be lost. This is like the best scenario, because you'll be able to end it.

2) Kills done in a specific round will be lost, whether you back out or not. Closing the game and restarting it won't help to recover them, but may be --MAY BE-- you'll be able to activate progress from there on. This is not the worst scenario, certainly; you still have a chance.

3) Kills done as a villain --or a hero, or a trooper-- at HvV or GA won't be counted at all. This is the worst scenario, for you won't be able to complete the milestone at all.

4) You'll have some kills accounted, but then the milestone will get stuck. Same, you won't complete it, but you'll have a nice clip to prove, once again, the game isn't working. Not as if it will be fixed, ever. The "best" that you'll get is a 1000 credits for free, if the "solution" applied to "Ambush" or "Cut the chatter" is taken (during TLJ season): they just give them to all the active players, whether they completed it before or not. Notice you can still get a "Timed milestone" completion but not credits at all (it happened, too).

Pretty much, the cases states as a fair warning here.

Still, good luck to you all. Just, remember a lot of people couldn't finish "The fastest hulk of the junk" for the very same reasons, and they got no support at all.

so you just stalk people on the forums. the difference there was they were complaining about the counter being behind which is normally is. this wasn't counting at all.