criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

When I found you… I saw Raw, untamed power!

Dear Dice,
I love Battlefront 2 and to me, it is the game to own. There are just a few issues with it and i wish you could communicate with us fans more through You-tube Dev updates and such. I have had this game since launch and i have amounted about $100,000 in credits and about 1,000 crafting parts and I really want to know if I should save up more or if they will be useless in a month or two. Please tell us what you are doing, and when, like how in march you are fixing the progression system. Great… please use specific dates so I can build up hype and put it in my calendar. The potential for this game is beyond our galaxy and I hope it all works out. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks,
A fan

Replies

• I hear you brother I'm sitting on 150000 credits. I rarely open crates anymore. I never get blues so its just endless dupes and a few crafting parts. Its not a 'rewarding' experience. I too wonder what will happen to my loot with the changes.
  • Rok73
    581 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Wolflordxx wrote: »
    I hear you brother I'm sitting on 150000 credits. I rarely open crates anymore. I never get blues so its just endless dupes and a few crafting parts. Its not a 'rewarding' experience. I too wonder what will happen to my loot with the changes.

Howl long do you think will it take you to open about 200 crates? Two days?
  • Rok73 wrote: »
    Wolflordxx wrote: »
    I hear you brother I'm sitting on 150000 credits. I rarely open crates anymore. I never get blues so its just endless dupes and a few crafting parts. Its not a 'rewarding' experience. I too wonder what will happen to my loot with the changes.

Howl long do you think will it take you to open about 200 crates? Two days?

less than hour... 2 days just rofl :-D top kek bro
  • Cwebb1886
    120 posts Member
    edited February 15
    They will never give you anything better than blue cards in the crates or at least I’ve never got an epic card in a crate for a hero or villain. In the end you literally play to buy crates just for the crafting parts and once in a while you get a pose or emote which is pointless because the characters talk throughout the match anyway. They want to suck you in to play for those epic cards when in the end you could have 7 epic cards and lose to a hack player with absolutely no cards at all.
    Post edited by Cwebb1886 on