criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Padme Amidala

Prev1
I am just going to ask this but would anyone besides me like to see Padme in this game. She hasn’t been featured in any Star Wars game really and considering Leia and Rey are in the game, I do think that it’s fair for her to be in the game. Her abilities could be to enhance allies, unable to miss any shot, and be invisible or something.

Replies

• +1 agree
    "Kill him. Kill him now." - Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
  • +2 I would love this
  • Episode 2 padme ,yes. Episode 3 preggers, no.
  • Her abilities could be to enhance allies, unable to miss any shot, and be invisible or something.

Those would definitely be some interesting abilities
  • I would like to see her in it. She would be pretty cool to play as
  • Another could be
    “We don’t have time for this”
  • i can see padme and jango being put in the game between seasons
  • TonyGoombah1
    1324 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Her abilities would be more team support but also deadly.

Middle abilities option of 2

"rally"- gives her and all nearby allies a speed boost for 10 sconds, 10-15-20-30%

"Diplomacy"- Padme and all nearby allies recieve less 20% less damage for 2-3-4-5 seconds. (allowing her to stand a chance against a saber user face to face as well as her allies.

Left ability

"Take cover" She drops down a shield, that's more like a small wall her and nearby allies can duck behind to take cover and shoot over, it has more health than a leia's bubble shield but rendered useless when surrounded.

Right ability

Venom shot- Shoot opponent with a venemous dart, that slows movement speed by 50% and deals damage over time for 5-6-7-8 seconds. (total of 100 damage)
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • Padme is one of the PT main characters. It would be weird if she doesn't get added at some point.
  • Padme has to make it into a Battlefront game She hasn't featured in any, she might not be my all time fav but she's one the PT main characters. Dennis said more female heroes will be in game. ;)
  • Grappling hook!
  • I would love to see her in the game.

She could have some sick abilities:

Royal Guard Spawn: she spawns a royal guard or two (maybe even Panaka) to help for a limited time/or they die after one shot.

Love the idea of the venom shot too, damaging enemies over a period of time.

She could also have an attract ability (like in Pokemon) where everyone thinks she is so hot for a short amount of time so they don't attack her.

White outfit from Episode 2 or brown outfit from Episode 1.
  • Batman20
    1232 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I think she will probaly come in at some point because she wouldn't be that hard to make compared to a saber hero. And and I would like to see her in the game
  • Padme looks like Reverse Enchantress with that headpiece thing.
    1765ab0652f2d5eed2ac667515f8eb29.jpg
  • Go get it girl.
  • I cringe when I saw the name
    Two players on different teams....
    1 credit for join a game that ends.

b6vzww.jpg
  • Knowing how Battlefront is with it’s added hero choices, we’d probably get Sabé over Padme first.
  • Spiito
    1349 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I'd prefer Hera Syndulla, Aurra Sing, Ahsoka Tano, or Asajj Ventress over Padme. (Personally, I dislike and disapprove of how Padme, Leia, Jyn, and Rey all seem -IMO- cookie cut.)
    But I wouldn't completely object to Padme being added in (... Eventually.)
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Episode 2 padme ,yes. Episode 3 preggers, no.

No, no, no... the only acceptable outfit would be the Episode 1 "I have come to resolve this attack on our sovereignty now" outfit with the antenna hair. Perfect for stealthy movement.

No, no, no... the only acceptable outfit would be the Episode 1 "I have come to resolve this attack on our sovereignty now" outfit with the antenna hair. Perfect for stealthy movement.

I didn't think of episode 1 padme, I'd be down. She would stand out from other hero's for sure!
  • I'd be surprised if she wasn't, but I'm all for her to be in the game. I agree she would definitely be a support Hero, with "leadership" or "inspiration" based abilities that effect allies. I mean, she WAS the Queen after all.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • I would like to see Padme in. But damn, yet another light side hero that buffs the teams? I think there's enough as it is, and the stacks as is are pretty intense.

LOL that line is great
  • "Nooooooooooo"
    Darth Vader
  • Fugazi_123 wrote: »
    Yep, would like Padme.

An ability could be 'decoy' where there are two 'Padme's' and the enemy doesn't know which one to attack.

That would be an amazing ability! They have to include her!
  • Agreed.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    I don’t know it feels like she would play to much like Leia
    Psn: Jello770
  • Fugazi_123 wrote: »
    Yep, would like Padme.

An ability could be 'decoy' where there are two 'Padme's' and the enemy doesn't know which one to attack.

Oh my god, i would scream. Lmfaoo.
  • She would have many possible skins

3j7d01y7l1ou.png
    cu518qrrzur2.png
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • I can only see her in three of those: the two Geonosian outfits and her handmaiden outfit. Although, the one she wore on Tatooine would be a good too.
  • Padme and Jango along with Mace and Chancellor Palpatine with Saber. Padme need some special ability because Jango will be so advantageous for the already stacked villians
  • sCr0llx
    249 posts Member
    A few days ago I did Padme's concept, here I leave the link them

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/114315/padme-idea-concept#latest
  • Cwebb1886
    157 posts Member
    It really depends on the performance of clone wars dlc. If they can generate money from all those people with money buying crystals any character is feasible.
  • Count me in
  • Starmasui73146
    947 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    lkqwtec46288.png
    yes

od9dluq7yqq7.jpg
    yes

3j7d01y7l1ou.png
    No, the heavy royal dress from ep1 would not be efficient for combat.

cu518qrrzur2.png

Yes, no, yes, yes...The dress from ep2 is not efficient for combat. But the others would work very well.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I'm all for Padme, I would be very happy if she is in the game soon! With either or both of these looks/skins!

lkqwtec46288.png

od9dluq7yqq7.jpg

Same here. I agree.

She needs some action. Not relaxation from another missed game.

giphy.gif
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I would love to have Padme in the game, she would have such good skins.

A new book is coming too.
  • The thing is tho, most of the time you see her fight it’s only defensive. She was actually AGAINST the war. Why would you fight in a war that you disagree with?
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Much like this gif, she is forced into it.

giphy.gif
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    I would love to have Padme in the game, she would have such good skins.

A new book is coming too.

Are you thinking about Thrawn: Alliances or Queen's Shadow?

amidala2.gif
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Leia skins? Like the idea to add a pile of other saber heroes, just make skins off a generic lightsaber wielder. Mechanical legs for Maul, Jango for Boba and several more of these - just skin it out for creds and crystals - done. People won't like it but content seems to be trickling and less devs (my guess) working on this game sooo...take what we can get?
  • We forgot this skin from the Clone Wars tv show.

brown01.jpg

With her maroon vest and tan shirt, pants and brown boots. This outfit will definitely fit within this game.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    -Padmé Amidala
  • She hasn’t plenty of skins! The most of any SW character
  • RC2074
    110 posts Member
    thinking of it... where the heck is all cool female characters,, Padme, Asoka and Ventress. Especially Ventress..
  • Hi There! ,

Let me just say straight out.... I Want ‘Padme Amidala’ to definitely be added into this video game 1000 Million Percent!!
    I’m a huge fan of both ‘Padme Amidala’ and ‘Rey’ , and I know everything about Padme’s Character and I have actually just posted up a new topic discussion about My Own Ideas For Adding ’Queen Amidala / Padme Amidala’ into this very game.

My personal feelings are that EA and DICE would be adding her as a new hero character to the game, and so they really should include her because ‘Padme Amidala’ does play a major part in the “Star Wars Saga” and especially in “The Clone Wars” just like ‘Ashoka Tano’ does.

It would be my dream to be honest to have ‘Queen Amidala / Padme Amidala’ introduced in a highly detailed video game as “Star Wars: Battlefront 2” is....In fact She Needs To Be In This Star Wars Game.
  • Two emote of padmé would be:

"The Federation has gone too far this time"

Another

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."