criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Padme Amidala

2Next

Replies

• @GeVAN : Those would be just 2 of a number of Padme Emotes that would make it. There’s also this one too ....

“I Will Not Condon A Course Of Action That Would Lead Us To War.”
  • I agree with you @AdnamaAviv

We hope to play soon with Padmé. ;)
  • I hope so too, I am such a fan of Padme and Rey.
  • sCr0llx wrote: »
    A few days ago I did Padme's concept, here I leave the link them

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/114315/padme-idea-concept#latest

Your Padme Concept is interesting, can you add it to my topic?
  • Zinjo
    202 posts Member
    She'd be in interesting addition, but I'd rather have the game mechanics fixed first...
    l9f9dxn8dc3e.jpg

• YES1 She has to be included to the hero roaster!
    I think files of her have already been data mined after the Grievous update. Also every time I play as Leia and encounter pelpatine he says: "Ahhhh senator Amidala." -> maybe this is also a clue?

BUT

please dont make her another support hero for the light side, they have enough! She's a bad **** in the movies and the show, we need that in-game :wink:

Two of her emotes could be:
    "So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."
    “We don’t have time for this”

Please add her

This outfit would be cool
    p4aee1nu6sdq.png
  • She needs this emote: “This is what I call aggressive negotiations”

Then she could chat with Anakin.
  • Her villan counterpart makes no sense being jango fett it needs to be aurra sing as she did try to kill her multiple times
  • I feel Padme would play pretty similar to Leia. If we add her we might as will add Jengo Fett too, except Jango Fett could actually be a pretty cool character, having father and (clone) son flying around the map killing rebel scum
  • She's definitely needed. We've had 4 consecutive male characters added to the game. Let's level the playing field a bit.
    21 posts Member
    GeVAN wrote: »
    Two emote of padmé would be:

"The Federation has gone too far this time"

Another

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."[/quote

After Anakin emotes which suck I doubt they are going to pick any from Revenge of the Sith. Anakin should be the coolest and strongest hero. Instead, he says stuff like: Oooooh, Obi-wan will kill me :open_mouth: ..... Really annoying. His emotes could be so much cooler...