criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Hero Wishlist Master Thread

You’ve all probably noticed there are a ton of hero request threads popping up all the time, so I thought it might make it easier to have one dedicated topic to recommend your wishlists so we can see what heroes are wanted in the most. If possible give an explaination why the heroes you listed should make it in so the Devs know who we want and why they’d fit in the game. Any ideas and wishes for the accompanying season theme, skins, planets/location, and abilities and star cards for your listed heroes are welcome!

Here’s my wishlist:
  • Clone Wars Outer Rim season: Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous
  • Clone Wars Revenge of the Sith season: Anakin Skywalker and Count Dooku
  • Coruscant Season: Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress
  • Rogue One Season: Jyn and Director Krennic
  • Underworld Season(think Jabba’s palace): Cad Bane and Padme
  • Attack of the Clones Season: Mace Windu and Jango Fett
  • Unknown Regions season: Hux and Poe
  • Bespin Season: Nien Nunb and IG-88

Really I’d love to see even more Jedi than that, so many options I couldn’t decide on who else. I think IG-88 would be a better choice than Dengar this time around since he’d basically be a British turban wearing death trooper, and Cad Bane could have a jet boot jump that would be like Bossk’s jump to avoid having yet another flying Villain(especially if Jango makes it). I’ll be interested to see what hero lists everyone else comes up with!
jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif

Replies

• I mostly just want to see obi wan added. How one of the most important characters didn't even feature in the first and still isn't in the second Is silly. Hopefully they will finally add him in the next dlc and then give us a skin for old obi which would be awesome. I wouldn't mind mace windu either his purple lightsaber would look class. And he would be fun to play with. And then hopefully grievous. He'd just look awesome and be so fun to use with his multiple lightsabers.
  • It is a sin Obi-Wan is not in this game or its predecessor. These movies may be focused on Skywalkers but Obi-Wan guided the prequels and set Luke on his path to a Jedi in the OT. He needs to be in! And a skin of sir Alec Guinness old Ben would be fantastic. Grievous and Dooku are the essence of the clone wars. Seriously how did the separatist leader who was in two movies and the supreme commander of the droid army not get into this game? The whole prequel era got skimped out so hard in this game. There may be some hate for the era by some but it’s way more fleshed out than the sequel era which has essentially no other characters to offer and they kill nearly all the good ones. I’m not sure how they’d work into any seasons, but I’d really like to see Qui-Gon, Plo Koon, and Kit Fisto also make it in. Who doesn’t want to rematch Maul with Qui-Gon?
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • I like your wish list. I was gonna say Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress after Anakin but you are already did. I like the rest of it as well.