criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Anybody seen this glitch in Starfighter Assault?

camerog
220 posts Member
edited February 2018
I was playing SA last night over Fondor and everytime i spawned in, i spawned in only as a pilot and engines. And i thought it was funny that they actually do have a pilot in the ships and it's color of uniform changes based on ship. Green for aWing and Orange for x-wing. All i could think was what are the other players seeing as i go by?ntv1tq8wa91j.jpg

Replies

• I've never seen that before, but it's hilarious.
    Did you try switching between first and third person views?
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • RipperShark
    339 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Hmm, my link isn't working. :(
  • GodKC
    245 posts Member
    Yep... it happened to me the other day...
    - GodKC

If you're looking for a teammate for HvV or GA, send me an invite online.

XBOX Gamertag: GodKC
  • camerog wrote: »
    I was playing SA last night over Fondor and everytime i spawned in, i spawned in only as a pilot and engines. And i thought it was funny that they actually do have a pilot in the ships and it's color of uniform changes based on ship. Green for aWing and Orange for x-wing. All i could think was what are the other players seeing as i go by?ntv1tq8wa91j.jpg

Na, I have never seen that lol

• Yeah, I just got that glitch recently. It's weird. It lasts the whole round too.

I believe enemies still see your normal ship appearance, because my death rate didn't seem to indicate any improved camouflage, lol.
  • Yep..
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Imagine if other people saw the same as you - or rather, didn't see. It would be ridiculously hard to target, especially if the aim circle thing wasn't there.
    Also, has anyone seen the invisible AT-RT glitch? It's pretty funny, I was on a roof in Mos Eisley and just saw a rebel float past in a sitting position.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF