criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

There is no Han Solo DLC

EA you need to make an official announcement about Han Solo. People are still speculating it is the season #3 all because it should be coming out around the same time as the movie. I remember it was confirmed awhile ago.

EVERYONE listen to me: season 3 will be Bogden and Jango. season 4 will be Jyn and Krennic with Scarif and Jedha maps. Battlefront 3 will be rian wars ONLY. It is so obvious!!!!!!!!! I am calling it right now.
Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
uruzea55jgr4.png

Replies

• Can’t wait for that upcoming “friends of the Wookiee’s” season
  • EA you need to make an official announcement about Han Solo. People are still speculating it is the season #3 all because it should be coming out around the same time as the movie. I remember it was confirmed awhile ago.

EVERYONE listen to me: season 3 will be Bogden and Jango. season 4 will be Jyn and Krennic with Scarif and Jedha maps. Battlefront 3 will be rian wars ONLY. It is so obvious!!!!!!!!! I am calling it right now.

Well thanks for going and spoiling the surprise Mr Know It All
  • Battlefront 3 will be rian wars ONLY. It is so obvious!!!!!!!!! I am calling it right now.

Take a seat, young Mastahpeece.
    SWjUVdZ.png
  • I actually hope it is Solo related, hyped for this movie.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    I actually hope it is Solo related, hyped for this movie.

i don't want any OT dlc stuff untill july. i know that is a bit long but there is already so much OT stuff in here and there needs to be more PT and ST stuff
    "Jawas are the key to Life"- ME

• As kylo ren would say: Han Solo...
  • OOM19
    2831 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    As kylo ren would say: Han Solo...

Yeaaaahhhh ah yeah YEAH! yeah... Mmmmumm yeah Sssolo Solo Han Solo!

I'm Han Solo Lyrics

I’m feeling like a star
    You can’t stop my shine
    I’m lovin’ Cloud City
    My head’s in the sky

I’m solo, I’m Han Solo
    I’m Han Solo
    I’m Han Solo, Solo
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png
  • OOM19 wrote: »

I'm Han Solo Lyrics

I’m feeling like a star
    You can’t stop my shine
    I’m lovin’ Cloud City
    My head’s in the sky

I’m solo, I’m Han Solo
    I’m Han Solo
    I’m Han Solo, Solo

OMG what is that? lol
  • OOM19 wrote: »

I'm Han Solo Lyrics

I’m feeling like a star
    You can’t stop my shine
    I’m lovin’ Cloud City
    My head’s in the sky

I’m solo, I’m Han Solo
    I’m Han Solo
    I’m Han Solo, Solo

OMG what is that? lol

Star Wars kinect
  • #notmySolo
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • That kinnect thing is creepy af.
  • I hope the Solo dlc is something very small like a new map or two and maybe a skin for han and lando. There's much more prequel and rogue one content I would love in a big update
    That kinnect thing is creepy af.

That’s some game of the year, right there. Lol.
    NeoX
  • OOM19
    2831 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    @Stalemate
    That kinnect thing is creepy

"The Dark Side Of The Force Is A Pathway To Many Dance Moves Some Consider To Be Unnatural

Is there a way to learn the Kamino?

Not From A Jedi"

You will watch Palpatine dance or you will be destroyed
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png

i don't want any OT dlc stuff untill july. i know that is a bit long but there is already so much OT stuff in here and there needs to be more PT and ST stuff
    I’m fine with more OT since there’s a lot of good content that could be added (ie. rogue one, Bespin, Solo movie) as long as we get PT first.
  • Hay Star Wars Kinect. That game is great so great they cancelled the original battlefront 3 to make it. The models in star wars Kinect are from the original battlefront 3.

Oh ya and
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • Holiday Special season
  • EA you need to make an official announcement about Han Solo. People are still speculating it is the season #3 all because it should be coming out around the same time as the movie. I remember it was confirmed awhile ago.

I hope that the season of Solo movie never exists
    RELIVE THE PAST
    The knights of Gareth will rule
    4e8cbce43c2fe3a660f5599efbe18e88-jpg.jpg?width=1200&height=450
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    EA you need to make an official announcement about Han Solo. People are still speculating it is the season #3 all because it should be coming out around the same time as the movie. I remember it was confirmed awhile ago.

I'm kinda looking forward to one now. Qi'ra, Corellia GA, Range Troopers, and Kessel SA could be a ton of fun!
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Here you go, OP (even though we all know they’re going to capitalize on the release of Solo):
    200w.gif
  • Darkaid wrote: »

I'm kinda looking forward to one now. Qi'ra, Corellia GA, Range Troopers, and Kessel SA could be a ton of fun!

ds509qb86pbc.png
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »

ds509qb86pbc.png

How could flying in that storm of (what I presume to be) Kessel with Young Han's Falcon not be fun?
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.