criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Snowball Effect

In this game, the losing team always gets the short end of the stick. They usually have the least skilled players but they also have the least battle points. This causes a snowball effect towards the end of the map where they can't fight back which, in turn, causes short matches.

We need to give the losing team a break. If the losing team can't break through that first point, give them an extra hero or two to start or at least some extra battle points. Same deal goes if, say, the winning team is approaching the last point with 100 lives left. Games are only fun if there's some challenge so why not create some extra challenge?

Replies

• No. Bad idea.
  • The snowball effect I see is that the losing team starts losing players because people don’t want to be on the losing team. This causes them to be a smaller team and lose even more. And because theres no team shuffle the cycle continues perpetually-map after map.
  • NavarDerth wrote: »
    No. Bad idea.

U Wot M8
    Tapiture wrote: »
    The snowball effect I see is that the losing team starts losing players because people don’t want to be on the losing team. This causes them to be a smaller team and lose even more. And because theres no team shuffle the cycle continues perpetually-map after map.

Exactly. If I received extra Battle Points for being on the losing side, I would stay to play those elite units. If not, I'm noping the crap out. Cya later. Enjoying dying to Palpasheen.