criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can I play the hero now?

Perhaps spending the entire match grinding battle points only to be denied by someone playing an ultra conservative play-style, is not the best idea. I purpose an unlimited hero per team limit however with each hero that exceeds the current limit is added, the power levels of all hero's are reduced accordingly until that number reduces. This way everyone gets to play what they deserve rather than taking an un-educated guess saving your points past 6k only for the game to end without you hearing the sweet low-vibrational pulse of a light sabre. Please let me play Yoda!

Replies

• univurshul
    1513 posts Member
    edited February 10
    I hear ya. In GA, exploiting the bp accumulation - and then not being defeated as chosen hero - is the key. Wish I could crush as a hero like I do in my vehicles and speeders..not there yet ..

When I want to satisfy my hero itch, I play custom Arcade. I get my morning hero-plays in. And then whatever heroes I can get in GA later that night, I'm grateful for...

This doesn't help remedy problems with heroes & GA, but when I was a kid and played the Atari Star Wars game at my friends house, we were blown away at the trench run targeting computer. haha ..Today, it's insane how detailed and immersive the game is. Arcade today gets skipped by many but it's actually really fun and makes us better players...

May the Force be With You

giphy.gif
    Post edited by univurshul on
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

add me on IG here: https://www.instagram.com/jaredfrench/
  • Abuuru
    329 posts Member
    edited February 13
    Krixxler wrote: »
    Perhaps spending the entire match grinding battle points only to be denied by someone playing an ultra conservative play-style, is not the best idea. I purpose an unlimited hero per team limit however with each hero that exceeds the current limit is added, the power levels of all hero's are reduced accordingly until that number reduces. This way everyone gets to play what they deserve rather than taking an un-educated guess saving your points past 6k only for the game to end without you hearing the sweet low-vibrational pulse of a light sabre. Please let me play Yoda!

eh that's a terrible solution, especially for the people who get a hero later only to have their powers reduced. im usually first to get a hero in GA and typically won't die until the end so i can see peoples frustrations but thats just the nature of the game mode. if you really want to play a hero in GA you'll need to do w/e gets you the most BP (might have to change your play style, which you necessary might not like).

Another neat trick to get a hero mid-way through a game is to camp for the hero when the limit increases from 2 to 3-4.