criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is this upload going to be ok?

d0kRX
1305 posts Member
edited February 2018
I moved and at the old place I've been playing on a fixed wireless connection that has 10 Mbps down, 5 Mbps up, with 30-65ms ping/latency. It's been decent enough for me. The new place seems to only have century Link DSL available, with an up of 256 kbps, down of 7Mbps, and latency of ~70ms.

Is this upload speed gonna be enough for me to kick some rebel scum? (I've tried searching the forum but I'd like a more current response to my question).

I can try to get fixed wireless but the landlord says the roof is off limits due to a tiled roof.
PSN: d0kRX
Post edited by d0kRX on

Replies

• I know people who play on a slower connection so that should be okay but it may not be the smoothest experience.
  • d0kRX
    1305 posts Member
    I was able to get the alternative service with good upload, so I'll now get smooth gameplay for sure!
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    I was able to get the alternative service with good upload, so I'll now get smooth gameplay for sure!

Great! Don’t forget to look out for those wrist rockets! ;)