criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

[XB1] - Elite Pilots needed for the Imperial 181st

181st_ItES2_klein.gif

Sith Empire Remnants
Sith Remnant Embassy: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/93676/sith-remnant-xb1-once-more-the-sith-will-rule
Xbox Club Link: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/clubs/profile?clubid=3379831851791657
Discord: https://discord.gg/4D7Mhfy

The Imperial 181st are known by all to be the most elite Star Fighter unit within the ranks of the Empire. Once known as the 18-worst after a change in leadership it was known to have rivaled Rogue Squadron. Now today the Sith Remnant announces that our 181st needs pilots!
180?cb=20150813041928

The Imperial 181st is an extension of the Sith Remnant. It is a unit under my direct command (Dark Lord of the Sith of the Sphere of Expansion). My goal is to form an elite fighter cadre that will be the backbone of our efforts especially on Galactic Assault. With an elite set of pilots the skies will always be ours and we will be able to provide outstanding fire support to the ground. Have you ever flown in the sky wanting to do one objective but instead were harried by pests and thought to yourself... if only I had a wingman who could cover me right now? If you signup and meet the requirements then you will have that worry no longer.

Requirements:
  • Join the Xbox Club, and the Discord
  • Have a Microphone
  • Be above the Age of 13
  • Fully upgraded Starfighter (All Purple Cards for 3 slots in either the Fighter, Interceptor or Bomber)

FelArt.jpg

Do you have what it takes to fly shoulder to shoulder with Empire's finest? To fight the Empire's enemies with skill and precision we expect out of the most elite of our star fighter corps? If you think you have what it takes sign on up. Who knows one day you might become the next Baron of the Empire like Soontir Fel before. But before that day comes you have to earn your first blood stripe!

Replies

• Interesting... I have my Fighter class fully-upgraded with Epic cards in all 3 slots, but I'm afraid I don't use Discord.

Original Trilogy & Sequel Trilogy for Instant Action in Battlefront II!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • I approve of the signature :) I am just waiting for a new Rogue Squadron Game (fingers crossed).

Discord is free to use and allows for us to facilitate quicker communications. I highly recommend it! You can use it in a browser, you can download it for your computer and you can even use the free app. It supports voice and text communications and allows us to have different channels for different tiers of command.
  • int6.jpg

Every day the New Republic's fighter corps keeps chipping away at the edges of our Empire. It is only the 181st that works tirelessly to even the scales. With the Empire's technology and might at our disposal coupled with the elite nature of our pilots we shall stall their advance. Message me on Xbox Live or Discord if you are interested!
  • Hi im 14 years old and I've almost got my interceptor class fully upgraded. I have Discord and a Mic.
    Wondering whether there's a chance of me joining.

Thanks.
  • Hi im 14 years old and I've almost got my interceptor class fully upgraded. I have Discord and a Mic.
    Wondering whether there's a chance of me joining.

Thanks.

Yessir you can definitely join the Imperial 181st. I am sure you will earn those blood stripes in no time!
  • Tired of playing by yourself on Starfighter Assault? Annoyed at not having competent wingmates when flying in Galactic Assault? Join the Imperial 181st Fighter Wing of the Sith Remnant today. Earn your blood stripes and fly with the best!

Message me on Discord or Xbox Live for quickest results
  • Expansion continues ever forward. We now have over 160 members on our Xbox Club and over 50 members on our Discord Server. There exist many opportunities for the bold and able to take up leadership positions! If you are interested shoot me a message over Xbox Live and definitely consider joining our Discord Server.
  • What's your gt? I love Starfighter assault but I hate having incompetent randoms, I have 2 cards maxed for fighters and alot at level 3 my gt is Leadguts v2
  • I'm on xbox, always playing starfighter assault by myself, usually in the top 3

Caldo15 on xbox
  • Unless I missed it I dont see your GT , I'm also on Xbone , Fighter 3+ purples and Bomber all blued out , level 22.5 so it will have 3 purples if I put in a day or so of play.

GT: RENEGADEPETIE
  • Unless I missed it I dont see your GT , I'm also on Xbone , Fighter 3+ purples and Bomber all blued out , level 22.5 so it will have 3 purples if I put in a day or so of play.

GT: RENEGADEPETIE
    scalan15 wrote: »
    I'm on xbox, always playing starfighter assault by myself, usually in the top 3

Caldo15 on xbox
    Leadguts wrote: »
    What's your gt? I love Starfighter assault but I hate having incompetent randoms, I have 2 cards maxed for fighters and alot at level 3 my gt is Leadguts v2

Howdy all I must have missed your messages on these forums with Finals week and all. I admit that this is not the first place I check out when I hop online.

My gamertag is Darth Baum and I will be sure to send you a message and an Xbox Club invite shortly if you all are still interested.

__
    __

For others I would like to say the 181st is still a growing aspect within the Sith Remnant and the best way to join is to join our Discord Channel at the top!
  • If anyone is interested in earning their blood stripes and becoming a part of one of the foremost fighter groups from Star Wars History please message me over Xbox Live. My gamertag is 'Darth Baum'. I hope to hear from prospective pilots and may the Force be With You
  • Hey I am still looking for fellow pilots to join me in securing tactical and strategic air superiority in Star Wars Battlefront 2. If you are interested in flying with a fellow man of the sky definitely contact me on Xbox Live or my Discord Server discord.gg/4D7Mhfy and find the user Darth Baum