criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Avengers Infinity War and MCU discussion

Replies

• rollind24
    4700 posts Member
    edited September 22

Lol this pic. I saw a headline about the mechanical thing on the left but didn’t read the article. So cryptic
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »

Lol this pic. I saw a headline about the mechanical thing on the left but didn’t read the article. So cryptic

Apparently no one has come close to guessing the real answer yet, and it is helping them to avoid leaks. I find it awesome that they are able to avoid leakers, by giving people a hint at something. It has people so preoccupied. That is why I like it when the direct things. They just do an awesome job at it. Apparently the Co-President of Marvel can't even figure it out. Supposedly people think it is their way of revealing the title. But I don't see how.
    At first I thought the machine on the left was this thing from the Avengers.
    yiduq5ilr5ff.png
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • BeastlyCrawdad
    2487 posts Member
    edited September 22
    Apparently it is this thing though.
    xnh2akcs99l3.jpeg
    This is the prevailing theory. https://www.slashfilm.com/avengers-4-title-clue/
    That machine is taken from a scene in Infinity War labeled Avengers Assemble.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • E N D G A M E. Possibly the title of A4
    "We own the sun, we own the sky. We own tomorrow and we want to fly..."
  • E N D G A M E. Possibly the title of A4

Nope, the Russo Brothers confirmed that the actual title was never spoken during the movie, and endgame was said in the movie.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Wellity wellity. OK, then my next guess is that machinery that is circled above. But whatever. The title isn't going to sway me one way or another. It could be called Avengers: Voyage of the Dawn Treader and they'll still get my money. SO impressed with IW, they nailed it. I would be REALLY surprised if I come away from A4 disappointed, given what we've seen so far from the Russo bros.
  • Avengers: Evolution
    Avengers: Reborn
    Avengers: Resurgence
    Avengers: Aftermath
    Avengers: Absolved
    Avengers: Extinction
    Revengers (lol, thanks to Thor - jk)

I'm just kinda spitballin' though.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • Avengers: Evolution
    Avengers: Reborn
    Avengers: Resurgence
    Avengers: Aftermath
    Avengers: Absolved
    Avengers: Extinction
    Revengers (lol, thanks to Thor - jk)

I'm just kinda spitballin' though.
    Now I really want a Revengers movie
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
  • Just noticed the line in Spider-Man: Homecoming, where Peter is talking to Liz and she says that he is terrible at keeping secrets, and he says, "You have no idea." haha that's gotta be a reference to Tom Holland leaking scripts and MCU stuff all over the place! Classic. Never noticed that line before.
    tumblr_owz9unzTpY1vuzrxeo1_1280.gif?w=605
  • Well, I'm late to this thread, and boy am I sorry. I don't collect comics any more. Gave it up in 2013, but I've read Marvel comics since the mid-80s. Huge fan. I will participate more in the future. But just for the record, Spider-man is and has always been my favorite character. So happy that they worked out a deal with Sony to include him in the MCU.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    Well, I'm late to this thread, and boy am I sorry. I don't collect comics any more. Gave it up in 2013, but I've read Marvel comics since the mid-80s. Huge fan. I will participate more in the future. But just for the record, Spider-man is and has always been my favorite character. So happy that they worked out a deal with Sony to include him in the MCU.

Wish they would do that for Wolverine, since he doesn't apply to the new X-Men anymore.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Well, I'm late to this thread, and boy am I sorry. I don't collect comics any more. Gave it up in 2013, but I've read Marvel comics since the mid-80s. Huge fan. I will participate more in the future. But just for the record, Spider-man is and has always been my favorite character. So happy that they worked out a deal with Sony to include him in the MCU.

Wish they would do that for Wolverine, since he doesn't apply to the new X-Men anymore.

Well, I speculate a LOT. So take everything I say with a grain of salt. And I almost didn't post this because none of my friends believe me.

I've been telling my friends for a couple of years that this Avengers movie cycle MUST end with the establishment of the Multiverse (parallel universes/earths). I think it's necessary for a variety of reasons that I could elaborate on in a future post, maybe (none of my friends believe me...hahaha).

And even before they announced that Disney was buying (trying to buy, in the process of buying, I don't know the details) 20th Century Fox, I was telling them that once they established the Multiverse, that the post-credit scene at the end of that movie would feature Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (again, none of my friends believe me).

My thinking originally was that it would be accomplished along the lines of a side-deal that Disney and Fox would make similar to the one that Disney and Sony made to include Spider-man in the MCU.
  • I thought it was funny that after the post-credits scene in SP:Homecoming, it says,

Spider-Man Will Return

SONY

yeah, we know, Sony. Go away, logo, get on now, GIT!
  • I thought it was funny that after the post-credits scene in SP:Homecoming, it says,

Spider-Man Will Return

SONY

I really wish Sony didn't have certain licensing rights to Spider-man. I'd love to play that new video game, but I doubt it ever comes to Xbox.
    I thought it was funny that after the post-credits scene in SP:Homecoming, it says,

Spider-Man Will Return

SONY

I really wish Sony didn't have certain licensing rights to Spider-man. I'd love to play that new video game, but I doubt it ever comes to Xbox.

It's okay. Doesn't live up to the hype if it makes you feel better. It's totally 'meh' when compared to Rocksteady's Arkham Batman games, all of them are FAR superior imo. But it's not terrible, either, but my hopes were too high, I pre-ordered it and I'm not loving it so far. But it is the best spider man game I've ever played, so I guess that's worth something. But I still rank arkham asylum over it in terms of controls and overall wow factor, and that was a PS3 game.
    I thought it was funny that after the post-credits scene in SP:Homecoming, it says,

Spider-Man Will Return

SONY

It's okay. Doesn't live up to the hype if it makes you feel better. It's totally 'meh' when compared to Rocksteady's Arkham Batman games, all of them are FAR superior imo. But it's not terrible, either, but my hopes were too high, I pre-ordered it and I'm not loving it so far. But it is the best spider man game I've ever played, so I guess that's worth something. But I still rank arkham asylum over it in terms of controls and overall wow factor, and that was a PS3 game.

That does make me feel better. I only played the first Arkham Batman game so far, and thought it was incredible. Every Spider-man game I've ever played has paled in comparison. So I believe you.
  • UNSANE_fan75
    1203 posts Member
    edited September 27
    AzorAhai wrote: »

Spider-Man Will Return

SONY

That does make me feel better. I only played the first Arkham Batman game so far, and thought it was incredible. Every Spider-man game I've ever played has paled in comparison. So I believe you.

Dude, buy Arkham City, like tonight. Best video game of all time or certainly up there with Super Mario 3 and Tetris! It's also a stereoscopic 3D game if you have a 3D TV. I must've beaten that bad boy 5 times, and it never gets old. :smiley: I also highly recommend Batman Arkham VR if you have the PSVR (get one, if only to play the Rogue One level on BF2015, it's AMAZINGLY COOL edit: you're on Xbox, sry, I forgot already lol) Okay, I'll shut up now. Take it easy @AzorAhai !

Well, I speculate a LOT. So take everything I say with a grain of salt. And I almost didn't post this because none of my friends believe me.

I've been telling my friends for a couple of years that this Avengers movie cycle MUST end with the establishment of the Multiverse (parallel universes/earths). I think it's necessary for a variety of reasons that I could elaborate on in a future post, maybe (none of my friends believe me...hahaha).

And even before they announced that Disney was buying (trying to buy, in the process of buying, I don't know the details) 20th Century Fox, I was telling them that once they established the Multiverse, that the post-credit scene at the end of that movie would feature Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (again, none of my friends believe me).

My thinking originally was that it would be accomplished along the lines of a side-deal that Disney and Fox would make similar to the one that Disney and Sony made to include Spider-man in the MCU.

I’d love to hear it. I don’t think it’s so crazy and is a good possibility. It’s been a strong theory in my opinion on how to get the X-men into the MCU.
    #infantrylivesmatter

Spider-Man Will Return

SONY

Quoting myself because I was WAY too harsh on PS4 Spider-Man yesterday. Played it for 2 hrs last night and really really enjoyed it. It truly is an Arkham clone, which is a GOOD thing! So I apologize (mainly to Insomniac Games, they did a great job), clearly I am biased toward Batman in general, so I take back my "meh" comment because it's simply not true. There's nothing "meh" about this game, I think I just needed to get more skills unlocked and now I've got an arsenal of moves, so lookout crime! lol

Spider-Man Will Return

SONY

Quoting myself because I was WAY too harsh on PS4 Spider-Man yesterday. Played it for 2 hrs last night and really really enjoyed it. It truly is an Arkham clone, which is a GOOD thing! So I apologize (mainly to Insomniac Games, they did a great job), clearly I am biased toward Batman in general, so I take back my "meh" comment because it's simply not true. There's nothing "meh" about this game, I think I just needed to get more skills unlocked and now I've got an arsenal of moves, so lookout crime! lol

So I'm back to feeling bad about it not being available on Xbox :)

I’d love to hear it. I don’t think it’s so crazy and is a good possibility. It’s been a strong theory in my opinion on how to get the X-men into the MCU.

Yeah, not crazy at all. Right on the money imo.

In spitting out all the following words below this morning, I realized I may have rambled. And I'm not going to do my usual effort of proofreading. Apologies.

Well in the comics, they are continually rebooting series, or retconning things that happened in the past, in an effort to attract new readers. If you're not a Spider-man fan, you might be intimidated by picking up an issue numbered Amazing Spider-man #850. How much of those previous issues do you need to know to really feel like you know what's going on? So they change their numbering, bring on new creative teams, temporarily renumber issues as #1, a whole lot of tricks to entice new readers to jump on.

Another way to do it, is to just pick a parallel earth, and create an all new series that doesn't have a mountain of material to sift through. It could have just one super hero, or one super hero team, or many...whatever. It gives readers a new jumping on point, and it gives the writers the ability to tell whatever story they want to tell, without feeling like they have to be faithful to the 500 or 600 issues that came before.

Marvel's Cinematic Universe has done a fine job up to this point in keeping together a single universe with a whole bunch of different heroes and teams. And for most of the fans, each movie is must see. It may not be seen in the theater, but it's going to be seen as soon as possible. But there are some fans who are going to be intimidated by all of this. If not now, then some day. If you've never seen an Avengers movie, the next one is going to be a horrible starting spot (you have to see the previous 3 movies...probably Civil War as well).

Whatever...that's the minor concern with the movies. I think the bigger concern is from a production standpoint. Each movie has to fit into what's come before, even if it does so by not mentioning anything else. So that adds a little to the production workload logistics.

Beyond that though is the fact that all these actors and actresses just aren't going to do these roles forever and ever. Even if they're paid enough, some are going to jump ship at some point, and some are going to demand more money than the studio is willing to pay.

I just think if you have a multiverse, you've got a lot more options. Imagine Robert Downey Jr leaves the MCU with Iron Man's death in the next movie. It's really hard to imagine anyone else ever playing Tony Stark. Sure someone else could be Iron Man, but not Tony Stark. But...years after his death, they could conceivably create an all-new Iron Man movie, set in a different reality. Maybe start when he's a lot younger. It wouldn't have to have the Avengers in it at all. They could eventually even conceive of a way to get this younger Tony Stark onto the proper current MCU Avengers team, if they wanted.

I just think from a money standpoint this is where they have to get. Multiple earths and multiple options for the future. Through 4 phases of movies, the MCU is still standing strong. But can they really go through another 4 phases and keep everything so strong? With the multiverse they can. Because things can be created separately, and only connect when they want them to or are successful enough. Imagine a future Hawkeye movie without Jeremy Renner...set in it's own little pocket universe. If it bombs, well it's the one movie...some people probably liked it. But if it's super-successful...well...we need to contrive a way to get this Hawkeye back in the proper Avengers. Or...wait 10-15 years and try again.

In the comics, the main earth is Earth-616. The MCU takes place on Earth-199999. There are hundreds of defined earths in the multiverse, and an Infinity of earths that have yet to be defined. With a multiverse established in the movies, 20 years from now when they "reboot" a Spider-man series, it won't be obligated to follow anything that came before, and it won't nullify any of it. Separate earths.

So, the X-Men are obviously going to at least start on a different Earth. Mutant projects that are currently in the words, will not need to be reworked to fit into the MCU, because they're in the...uh...XMU...hahaha.

The main reason I think they will get Hugh Jackman on the Avengers, is because at one point in the past (before Logan) he said he was only interested in playing Wolverine again if he was part of the Avengers. Now he says he's done with the role. But I don't believe him. Maybe they will have to give him the rare half a percent of the movie's profits to get him to do it, but there's too much money in this idea for it not to be win/win for all involved. I can't imagine a single greater move to increase profits. If you put him in the post-credits scene of the next Avengers movie, people who would normally wait for the digital or bluray release would hit the theater in droves once they heard about it. That movie would out-perform everything that came before by a longshot! And the next Avengers movie? With both Spider-man AND Wolverine on the team?

I could be wrong. I just think there's too much money in it for this NOT to happen.

A subtle (I say subtle only because I know people who didn't catch it) detail of the newer series of Star Trek movies, is that it's all happening in an alternate timeline. When they killed Kirk's father in the beginning of the first one, that universe no longer was the same one we're accustomed to...it branched off into it's own reality. So it was no longer beholden to what came before, and most importantly maybe, it means that everything that came before still happened. Nothing was overwritten.

Spider-Man Will Return

SONY

Sorry dude, had to clear my conscience!

Spider-Man Will Return

SONY

Sorry dude, had to clear my conscience!

No worries. Lol.

I do own Arkham City, but it's for the Xbox 360. Which I do have hooked up in my "man-cave" but I rarely play in there. I find myself just not having the time to do all the things I need to do every day and still get my Battlefront 2 time in, so other games on the Xbox One are on the backburner, not to mention the 360 games. But I'll get there some day. That first game was so awesome. One of my Top 5 games ever played for certain!
    rollind24 wrote: »

In spitting out all the following words below this morning, I realized I may have rambled. And I'm not going to do my usual effort of proofreading. Apologies.

Well in the comics, they are continually rebooting series, or retconning things that happened in the past, in an effort to attract new readers. If you're not a Spider-man fan, you might be intimidated by picking up an issue numbered Amazing Spider-man #850. How much of those previous issues do you need to know to really feel like you know what's going on? So they change their numbering, bring on new creative teams, temporarily renumber issues as #1, a whole lot of tricks to entice new readers to jump on.

Another way to do it, is to just pick a parallel earth, and create an all new series that doesn't have a mountain of material to sift through. It could have just one super hero, or one super hero team, or many...whatever. It gives readers a new jumping on point, and it gives the writers the ability to tell whatever story they want to tell, without feeling like they have to be faithful to the 500 or 600 issues that came before.

Marvel's Cinematic Universe has done a fine job up to this point in keeping together a single universe with a whole bunch of different heroes and teams. And for most of the fans, each movie is must see. It may not be seen in the theater, but it's going to be seen as soon as possible. But there are some fans who are going to be intimidated by all of this. If not now, then some day. If you've never seen an Avengers movie, the next one is going to be a horrible starting spot (you have to see the previous 3 movies...probably Civil War as well).

Whatever...that's the minor concern with the movies. I think the bigger concern is from a production standpoint. Each movie has to fit into what's come before, even if it does so by not mentioning anything else. So that adds a little to the production workload logistics.

Beyond that though is the fact that all these actors and actresses just aren't going to do these roles forever and ever. Even if they're paid enough, some are going to jump ship at some point, and some are going to demand more money than the studio is willing to pay.

I just think if you have a multiverse, you've got a lot more options. Imagine Robert Downey Jr leaves the MCU with Iron Man's death in the next movie. It's really hard to imagine anyone else ever playing Tony Stark. Sure someone else could be Iron Man, but not Tony Stark. But...years after his death, they could conceivably create an all-new Iron Man movie, set in a different reality. Maybe start when he's a lot younger. It wouldn't have to have the Avengers in it at all. They could eventually even conceive of a way to get this younger Tony Stark onto the proper current MCU Avengers team, if they wanted.

I just think from a money standpoint this is where they have to get. Multiple earths and multiple options for the future. Through 4 phases of movies, the MCU is still standing strong. But can they really go through another 4 phases and keep everything so strong? With the multiverse they can. Because things can be created separately, and only connect when they want them to or are successful enough. Imagine a future Hawkeye movie without Jeremy Renner...set in it's own little pocket universe. If it bombs, well it's the one movie...some people probably liked it. But if it's super-successful...well...we need to contrive a way to get this Hawkeye back in the proper Avengers. Or...wait 10-15 years and try again.

In the comics, the main earth is Earth-616. The MCU takes place on Earth-199999. There are hundreds of defined earths in the multiverse, and an Infinity of earths that have yet to be defined. With a multiverse established in the movies, 20 years from now when they "reboot" a Spider-man series, it won't be obligated to follow anything that came before, and it won't nullify any of it. Separate earths.

So, the X-Men are obviously going to at least start on a different Earth. Mutant projects that are currently in the words, will not need to be reworked to fit into the MCU, because they're in the...uh...XMU...hahaha.

The main reason I think they will get Hugh Jackman on the Avengers, is because at one point in the past (before Logan) he said he was only interested in playing Wolverine again if he was part of the Avengers. Now he says he's done with the role. But I don't believe him. Maybe they will have to give him the rare half a percent of the movie's profits to get him to do it, but there's too much money in this idea for it not to be win/win for all involved. I can't imagine a single greater move to increase profits. If you put him in the post-credits scene of the next Avengers movie, people who would normally wait for the digital or bluray release would hit the theater in droves once they heard about it. That movie would out-perform everything that came before by a longshot! And the next Avengers movie? With both Spider-man AND Wolverine on the team?

I could be wrong. I just think there's too much money in it for this NOT to happen.

A subtle (I say subtle only because I know people who didn't catch it) detail of the newer series of Star Trek movies, is that it's all happening in an alternate timeline. When they killed Kirk's father in the beginning of the first one, that universe no longer was the same one we're accustomed to...it branched off into it's own reality. So it was no longer beholden to what came before, and most importantly maybe, it means that everything that came before still happened. Nothing was overwritten.

Extraordinary ideas and reasoning! Fantastic stuff man! This is truly a Legendary Post! Better thoughts on this topic I’ve never heard.

Extraordinary ideas and reasoning! Fantastic stuff man! This is truly a Legendary Post! Better thoughts on this topic I’ve never heard.

I sense sarcasm. LOL. Thank you regardless.

They have done a tremendous job through 4 phases of movies, but these actors aren't going to play the same roles forever and ever. They are never rebooting this monster cycle of films that they have created.

I don't think the multiverse will drastically change everything in the beginning, just give them a way to add the X-Men, maybe bring Hugh Jackman's Wolverine over to to the MCU.

But the important thing is it gives Disney a way to forever refresh characters and preserve a sense of continuity, and make Marvel movies perpetually.

Star Wars, on the other hand, doesn't have an option like the multiverse...lol. They can make those movies forever too, but they're going to have to plan and account for continuity, the old fashioned way.
  • Along the same lines as Marvel's Multiverse, I keep reading that DC is working on like 3 different Joker films at once right now. I'm not a big fan of DC's movie-verse (there are a few extraordinary movies though...and DC animated films are much better than Marvel's). But these Jokers won't all be the same guy on the same planet. DC is beating Marvel to the punch on the Multiverse (I think they call it Elseworlds), and that excites me to some degree. Just the freedom for a creator to come in and make a really great film and not have to worry about the spotty record of the DC films up to this point.

I sense sarcasm. LOL. Thank you regardless.

They have done a tremendous job through 4 phases of movies, but these actors aren't going to play the same roles forever and ever. They are never rebooting this monster cycle of films that they have created.

I don't think the multiverse will drastically change everything in the beginning, just give them a way to add the X-Men, maybe bring Hugh Jackman's Wolverine over to to the MCU.

But the important thing is it gives Disney a way to forever refresh characters and preserve a sense of continuity, and make Marvel movies perpetually.

Star Wars, on the other hand, doesn't have an option like the multiverse...lol. They can make those movies forever too, but they're going to have to plan and account for continuity, the old fashioned way.

No. No sarcasm intended at all. I’m a big Marvel guy. Just like Star Wars, and your take on this topic is phenomenal.

Very nice take. Yes basically it all boils down to comic precedent. The MCU has got me back into the comic lore so I’m not sure on the earth numbers but I could completely see what your saying.

Personally I’m not sure I’d like all the multiple universes in the movies although I’ve liked just about everything that the MCUs done so I would give them the benefit of the doubt. I have a hard enough time explaining the current MCu, difference between XMen and Sony’s Spiderman stuff to people let alone adding in multiverse stuff lol.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Anyone think the PG 13 Deadpool cut being released this year in theatres is to gear up brining him into the MCU or just a last minute cash grab by Fox?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • UNSANE_fan75
    1203 posts Member
    edited October 2
    Anyone think the PG 13 Deadpool cut being released this year in theatres is to gear up brining him into the MCU or just a last minute cash grab by Fox?

Both? Plus there's this. Is this a surprise? I'm not a fan of DP myself. I like Batman and Zack Snyder movies. (edit: The christmas movie IS the PG-13 cut, i should've know that. Sry.)
    Deadpool-Before-Christmas-tweet.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738
  • Anyone here listened to the Wolverine: The Long Night podcast? If so, is is decent. Because I would like to listen to it, and because I love Richard Armitage.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Anyone here listened to the Wolverine: The Long Night podcast? If so, is is decent. Because I would like to listen to it, and because I love Richard Armitage.

I was unaware of it before now. Is it free? If so, I'd listen to it during my commute.
    Anyone here listened to the Wolverine: The Long Night podcast? If so, is is decent. Because I would like to listen to it, and because I love Richard Armitage.

I was unaware of it before now. Is it free? If so, I'd listen to it during my commute.

Yeah, it is free. You can download it on any podcast app.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Anyone think the PG 13 Deadpool cut being released this year in theatres is to gear up brining him into the MCU or just a last minute cash grab by Fox?

Good question. I didn't realize they were doing this.

Interesting that they're releasing a PG-13 version. I have mixed emotions about that. Personally, I'm not the kind of guy who is usually turned off by vulgarity, but I find the Deadpool movies to be too vulgar. Maybe if I didn't see 10 year olds wearing Deadpool T-shirts I might not have a problem with it. But that juxtaposition really unnerves me. I saw both movies in the theater, and my wife enjoyed them. I did too, really.

But I think they could dial it back quite a bit and still retain the same level of humor.

I also don't see him coming into the MCU proper in his current state.
    Anyone here listened to the Wolverine: The Long Night podcast? If so, is is decent. Because I would like to listen to it, and because I love Richard Armitage.

Thanks for the heads up. I will hopefully look into this weekend and be able to report something by the middle of next week.

Thanks for the heads up. I will hopefully look into this weekend and be able to report something by the middle of next week.

Sweet! Thanks.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Apparently it has strong language, adult themes, and is intended for an mature audience.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Apparently it has strong language, adult themes, and is intended for an mature audience.

Ok. I listened to Chapter 1 on the way to work this morning. I thought it was outstanding, and I definitely want more.

I typically use music (on cd) and one weekly Pandora music nerd talk show (Questlove Supreme) to fuel my commute. But now I see that there's more out there, I'm interested in other radio serial dramas like this one. After I finish this one of course.

This chapter 1 had elements of violence in it. As far as language, it used the d-word, and the a-word. Stopped short of the sh-word by just saying Bull. So I didn't think the language was too strong. About like network tv.
  • Bout to watch Ant-Man and the Wasp.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Bout to watch Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Was it good?
  • Coyoteyou wrote: »
    Bout to watch Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Was it good?

It was as cringe-worthy as Epi. III. But it was funny. I enjoyed it.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Runtime of 3 hours for Avengers 4 currently. They could probably make it a 4 hour movie and I wouldn’t care
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Captain Marvel trailer #2 rumored to be released tomorrow during Monday Night Football and then Avengers 4 trailer Wednesday morning. Hope it’s true
    #infantrylivesmatter
    Captain Marvel trailer #2 rumored to be released tomorrow during Monday Night Football and then Avengers 4 trailer Wednesday morning. Hope it’s true
    Captain Marvel trailer is confirmed to be Monday, Avengers 4 trailer on Wednesday is a rumor though. Also here's the new Captain Marvel poster
    Brie-Larson-Captain-Marvel-Poster.jpg
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
  • IronSoldier
    2127 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I still really doubt Wednesday for A4. Would kill the hype for Cpt M and still be too early.

• Here’s the latest
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • IronSoldier
    2127 posts SWBF Senior Moderator

Here’s the latest

nerf her!!!! nerffff her! :p
    Loooks pretty goood. Perhaps a little different.
  • rollind24
    4700 posts Member
    edited December 4

Here’s the latest

nerf her!!!! nerffff her! :p
    Loooks pretty goood. Perhaps a little different.

Should be interesting. I’m sort of meh on the trailers, although this one is better than the first one, but I also thought Guardians was going to be ridiculously dumb and they’re my favorite storyline in the MCU right now.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • http://collider.com/spider-man-far-from-home-trailer-release-date/

Well if Spiderman 2 trailer is confirmed for Saturday then maybe we will actually get an Avengers 4 trailer this week
    #infantrylivesmatter