criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Received a crate to compensate for unrewarded credits.

Anyone else got this too? It was a standard 4 card crate for me, with 3 duplicates and 7000+ credits.

OMG you guys cheated me out of that much? I forgive you nonetheless.

Now nerf that Blurgg!

Replies

• Yes!

I got a crate with 5 cards (1 new blue) and 4000 credits. Makes up a little for the wait but really appreciate the acknowledgement of the problems (at long last) and this gesture from the devs.

I have reset my resent-o-meter to zero :p

Thanks guys!

It's not the winning but the taking part.... and winning
  • Thanks for the Fix crate, and the 4,000 credits. Now enable us to pay for parts WITH earned credits instead of having to wait and buy crates and hoping. Also allow Crystals to be converted to Credits, or just do away with them and convert what is already earned into Credits...PLEASE!!!!!!!!
  • Billkwando
    1653 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for the Fix crate, and the 4,000 credits. Now enable us to pay for parts WITH earned credits instead of having to wait and buy crates and hoping. Also allow Crystals to be converted to Credits, or just do away with them and convert what is already earned into Credits...PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Yes. They should just give you a truckload of crafting parts, rather than a credits to buy crates that are gonna go "LOL here are all your dupes and your consolation prize......a small fraction of credits!"
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.