criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can we please not grey out cancel with a full squad?

I've been stuck at the spawn screen numerous times trying to grab a hero, only to be unable to spawn in or cancel out.

Replies

• Agreed, same.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sort of an atypical/joke song, all their other songs are way better)

Gamertag: Billkwando
    Find me circling, and crashing, in Starfighter Assault.
  • The worst is when loading times randomly increase and you join at 1 second left to auto-spawn, in a full group lol.
    NeoX
  • I've noticed this happening when there are more heroes trying to spawn in at the same time and thus going over the maximum hero limit. So for example, two heroes are already in the game in the last phase, three players pick their heroes and attempt to spawn in. All of them will be tossed back to the character screen when they are supposed to spawn, and you'll have to do it again. Until one player actually decides to just play a regular trooper or a reinforcement, you'll be stuck trying to spawn over and over again.

I've had another bug related to this and that's when the countdown reaches zero, and you're on the verge of spawning and then nothing. You don't even get tossed back to the character selection screen, you've just stuck spawning but not spawning, if that makes sense. The only solution to this is to restart the game. Gamebreaking bug at its finest.
  • Afrom3istwr
    891 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I've noticed this happening when there are more heroes trying to spawn in at the same time and thus going over the maximum hero limit. So for example, two heroes are already in the game in the last phase, three players pick their heroes and attempt to spawn in. All of them will be tossed back to the character screen when they are supposed to spawn, and you'll have to do it again. Until one player actually decides to just play a regular trooper or a reinforcement, you'll be stuck trying to spawn over and over again.

I've had another bug related to this and that's when the countdown reaches zero, and you're on the verge of spawning and then nothing. You don't even get tossed back to the character selection screen, you've just stuck spawning but not spawning, if that makes sense. The only solution to this is to restart the game. Gamebreaking bug at its finest.

What's funny is that this wouldn't be an issue if they didn't grey out the cancel button wen the squad is full.

When this has happened, I've either waited four the game to finish bevause my favorite maids are coming up; or I've quit the gave entirely.