criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

SWBFII Patch 1.2 Incoming/Update

15678911Next

Replies

• I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend.
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • Our team has been working very hard on the next patch for Star Wars Battlefront II. While the patch is currently in testing and headed for certification, we do not have an ETA for its release. You will know when the patch will arrive as we will publish downtime for the update ahead of its release in the Game Updates section of the forum.

But what is patch 1.2 going to fix and bring to the table?
    • Our limited time Jetpack Cargo mode arrives
    • Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
    • Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
    • Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
    • Milestones (Updates)
    • Level Design Balance Changes
    • Level Design Bug Fixes
    • General Improvements and Bug Fixes ( Duplicate SC credits, Blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind settings tweak, performance and stability changes, and more)
    • and more...

I want to highlight that while some key Known Issues will be addressed in this update, a lot of them will not, the team is very much working to address them, and we hope to bring that list to zero items in the near future.

Full detailed patch notes will be revealed upon the release of update 1.2, and we look forward to discussing the changes in more detail at that time.

YES YES
  • Loyaavod
    310 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    how I like to be wrong about this game. :)
    Great news.
  • lok
    974 posts Member
    wait what?..there un-nerfing the scs?
  • Customization???

PSN: Tallion828
  • Which nursing home will Palpatine be checking into on Monday?
  • AOD_MelournRex
    1649 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    DarthPlato wrote: »
    Loyaavod wrote: »
    Loyaavod wrote: »
    I think that patch being in certification process was lie. That's why they are silent.

or because they don't feel compelled to answer the same questions 1,000 times every time an angsty teenager gets impatient. but that's just my theory.

Right. That's why they answered only 15 questions of 600 in Q:A.

Yep. If I met an avalanche of mostly silly and/or redundant questions, most of which were asked in a rude and or blatantly disrespectful manner, I'd stick to the handful of important/common/respectful questions too. Which narrows it down to the low double digits.

You are aware of their questions selection though, right? If not, take a look at the questions again and then the answers.

Hint: They are all on the first page.
    I suspect that the time Dennis took to actually read the questions and answer them was less than an hour. And for it to have taken so long, to even comb through the first page, is an absolute disaster. It just shows that the priority for answering the community questions, despite them having initiated it in the first place, is at the very bottom of the list.
  • Sledge posted that at 4:38 this morning - does that seem odd? But 3 points for dedication. Hope the patch goes smoothly.
  • At last!!!
  • Which nursing home will Palpatine be checking into on Monday?

Mine, as long as they only fix the wall hack he will still be okay
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Agree
  • Thank you ea dice!

So since Monday is my long day at work. It will be the longest 12 hours ever
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    Thank you ea dice!

So since Monday is my long day at work. It will be the longest 12 hours ever

Same :(
    Luke main
  • Lucky me I get Monday off of school!
    I finally rest. And watch the sun set on an offline universe.
  • Patch on Monday, and I am thankful for what is coming. I appreciate the hard work, and I am looking forward to playing the Death Star in Arcade!

Oh, how I hope that the Reactor Core on Naboo is also included for Arcade!
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • In the
    Kniphtee wrote: »
    Sledge posted that at 4:38 this morning - does that seem odd? But 3 points for dedication. Hope the patch goes smoothly.

They were up all night at the company kegger.
  • DarthPlato wrote: »
    Reel707 wrote: »
    GodKC wrote: »
    You’re missing my point, people have a right to get Irritated.

They really don't though. If people are dissatisfied with a product, they can return it. Just like every other product on the planet.

I agree fixing bugs and balancing a game is good business, and good for the players, and I'm extremely happy that DICE/EA are continuing to patch and improve this game, but not for a hot second do I think I have a "right" to anything. Or that they owe me something. That's such a spoiled and juvenile attitude to have.

I find it amusing you're still here trying to shut other people up after you were told to take your own advice 3 pages ago.

And I also find it sad for you. The fact that you are still here trying to dominate this subject (not even related where we are in) by complaining about their complaints that you find childish. Sure it is in a way but even if some one like myself didn't know how to be a decent gentlemen it isn't exactly healthy to hold back something that I can't help but share my frustration. February is already half gone.

Told to take my advice down? What are you talking about? I think you're thinking of the wrong person...

You realize that calling somebody "sad" for participating in a forum discussion, while you yourself are participating in said discussion, is like calling your next door neighbor poor as dirt. You do realize the irony, right?

"...Sure it is (childish) in a way but even if some one like myself didn't know how to be a decent gentlemen it isn't exactly healthy to hold back something that I can't help but share my frustration"

Before I respond to this, are you sure you don't want to pretend you didn't actually say that? I mean you can't be serious... we can all pretend that didn't happen if you want. I'm giving you a mulligan.

Now you are using scare tactics on me based on a quote I made as an example. LOL,yep this is amusing.

And how can you say "Before I respond to this" When you already have?
    CAN IT! WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS YOU FIND A NEW GOD! B)
  • Octavious_Wrex
    3043 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Never mind, my whole post was pointless now that I saw the post above.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!