criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

SWBFII Patch 1.2 Incoming/Update

Replies

• YODA100
    1067 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    If this takes longer than another week....
    9jhcjy893so1.gif
  • When Does the Season 2 DLC will be released? I wish season 2 will include new DLC weapons to the game.
  • Hanzo wrote: »
    This game is dead. Death of games is why we need offline content.

Not sure what platform you're on but on Xbox - no, it's not.

Tried playing on my friends computer. It is dead.

PC sold the fewest copies of all the platforms, but the true root of the problem is there are flaws in the matchmaking system that relate to filling lobbies and finding/joining games when grouped with friends.

I'm a solo player and I spent an hour every day trying to join a game at peak hour. But that was last week. This week I've been joining a lot more matches.
  • No patch 1.2 ehh unistall this guys! Let's go play tetris. Rip game
  • Do you guys vote for 64 players or 40 players in Star wars Battlefront 3? do you agree with me?

You said you weren't going to buy battlefront 3, so why do you care?!
    You need to stop posting the same thing over and over, very few people agree with you! And that is OK.
  • Everyone needs to also remember that the free dlc content was supposed to be paid for by MTX. Everyone fought to have MTX dropped then seem to think the free and frequent dlc should still be strong.
    I too would like more frequent patches and content, but am trying to be understanding.
  • OOM19 wrote: »
    I'm betting it comes before Friday

I hope you're right. We all do.
  • Brennerckk wrote: »
    Everyone needs to also remember that the free dlc content was supposed to be paid for by MTX. Everyone fought to have MTX dropped then seem to think the free and frequent dlc should still be strong.
    I too would like more frequent patches and content, but am trying to be understanding.

I don’t think this has anything to do with revenue. Probably just making sure it works right before releasing.
    NeoX
  • Ok ok shut up
  • Jeez man
  • How about we prioritize the crap ruining the game and get that out in incremental patches as needed, do the big ones w/ lightsaber glow and visuals in the cumulative updates.

Fact is, the game is plagued with cheating and exploiting. This is the responsibility of the devs to fix . Preferably sooner than later. Palps wall hacks have been an issue for FAR too long. Its getting ridiculous.
  • NO, im saying if they made another Star wars battlefront 3 with 40 players which is trash i'm not buying it
    Brennerckk wrote: »
    Do you guys vote for 64 players or 40 players in Star wars Battlefront 3? do you agree with me?

You said you weren't going to buy battlefront 3, so why do you care?!
    You need to stop posting the same thing over and over, very few people agree with you! And that is OK.

No, im saying if they made another Star wars battlefront 3 with 40 players which is trash im not buying it. don't you understand?
  • Not ETA yet for the patch ??
    My god....
  • Romano8390 wrote: »
    Not ETA yet for the patch ??
    My god....

I told you guys and gals Thursday is patch notes game next Tuesday. Because they won't release anything on my day off.
  • Next week is about to be week five if DICE doesn't release this patch by this Friday then that means there's a problem and they don't wanna disappoint us Dennis Brannvall said these patch updates would see release every four weeks as of now well it's week 4 and some people are a little tweaked on waiting especially when this certain patch has arcade maps but that's life as they say all good things come to those who wait but if this takes another week then maybe the updates should be released 5 weeks instead of 4 just to be absolutely sure it's up the Dev team.
  • If EA produces another Star wars battlefront game IM NOT PLAYING IT!

Seemed pretty straight forward to me, you are done! Not that anyone cares if you are going to play it or not.
  • We are having another season playin' w/ First Order or Resistance at this new update?
  • JustinReade
    619 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Would be nice to get the patch, but .... at this point ...? Just yawn, EA. I reluctantly put BF15 back in last night. I don't want to ditch this game, but for all of the faults of the prior game, it's just more fun. The music, the sounds, the star wars feel, the companion app, and Drop Zone... this new game just lacks soul, IMO.
  • Well everything from 2015 will be patched over through the year.
  • How is EA going to read our feadback? Come on man
  • 40 players suck i hate it. EA and DICE PLEASE! bring back 64 players to Star wars battlefront 3 in the future.
  • Darth_Fizzle
    753 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    If EA produces another Star wars battlefront game IM NOT PLAYING IT!
    EA, i want Star wars battlefront 3 to include 64 players a Galactic massive warfare instead of spawning into a TIE Fighter we can get inside the TIE fighter and fly it far away with more space. that will be SO SICK! WHOO?

Declares he won’t be playing BF3. Makes requests for BF3 content.
    7m6kcxa0iefi.gif

rgb85d2hlvvz.gif
  • Chris1
    222 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-ce8ano19-EQ%2FTlkBUkg58LI%2FAAAAAAAAC9k%2Fz6x6NKjlX2k%2Fs1600%2Ftumbleweed-through-ghost-town.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fgrandduchyofstollen.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F08%2*****-could-hear-pin-drop.html&docid=RgHnCzuaV0XM1M&tbnid=v12zN4EsB2yLKM%3A&vet=1&w=280&h=273&itg=1&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim

Not much happening in here

• Patch coming in 3....2....1....
  • Lads they're not holding the patch back. The only reason its not out yet is it has no test sign-off. You want it out now or when its ready?
  • Boskowski wrote: »
    Lads they're not holding the patch back. The only reason its not out yet is it has no test sign-off. You want it out now or when its ready?

I agree with your idea, but it's not like anything released is ever actually ready, even when it's "ready."

I would love to see some patch notes though, but I'm having a blast with Sheev and Reydar every game so I don't really care when it drops.
  • Fine fine I'll stop
  • I think this thread got off track..
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • EightMile wrote: »
    I think this thread got off track..

Thanks to whom?
  • Dude Stop posting these videos you REBEL SCUM! I changed my mind i'm getting SBF3 man
  • DarthPlato wrote: »
    So many entitled little babies in this thread. I can't deal with these kids.

Please just be patient, be respectful, and stop talking to the devs like they're your personal interns that you don't give a **** about. Good patches take time. And really, they don't owe you anything anyway, so you should be grateful that they're even working on these patches and on new content, however long it takes.

If you're so over the game, please just leave quietly. Nobody cares how disproportionately upset you are.

STOP.gif

Lol they get payed and we pay for the game
  • Wow are you guys still waiting for the update??

I havent played this game since last friday, been tripping out on GTA 5 and friday the 13th. I dont know why everyone is hyped on this patch for some reason...

wvpluzpdkre9.gif
  • LxTC_HQ wrote: »
    Wow are you guys still waiting for the update??

I havent played this game since last friday, been tripping out on GTA 5 and friday the 13th. I dont know why everyone is hyped on this patch for some reason...

SCS un-nerf, Arcade Updates, pales nerf probablt,etc.

I finally rest. And watch the sun set on an offline universe.
  • LxTC_HQ wrote: »

Don't feed the trolls. They gain confidence with full bellies.
  • You consumers are so weak expecting things to be done when the people you buy from say it will be. Geez, be patient. I bought a house 3 months ago and sure the plumbing don't work and they keep saying they are coming SOON to fix it but I'm not complaining. The rest of the house is nice.

:joy:

• LxTC_HQ
    603 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    LxTC_HQ wrote: »

Thx i dont know why they want to revive SCS but ok

wvpluzpdkre9.gif
  • mathxlrose wrote: »
    We are having another season playin' w/ First Order or Resistance at this new update?

We can only assume that's what they'd do. Possibly Republic vs CIS
    Xbox: xSarcasticBritx

Everything is 100% done as of 4/02/2018. More milestones and acheivements please!

giphy.gif
  • hsf_
    1918 posts Member

Thx i dont know why they want to revive SCS but ok

It's completely and utterly useless now, just a waste of code lines. They're not removing the nerf, just tweaking it so that the weapon is actually viable now, rather than just a 2 pump chump.
  • Thanks dice, looking forward to offline being refreshed/content added
  • While we are waiting for the patch could you answer more questions from that Community thread?
This discussion has been closed.