criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

What Bounty Hunter would you like to see? [Poll]

Prev1
So as the topic states: strawpoll.me/15040817 Obviously I’m getting ahead of myself, but after season 2 and the speculated mandatory Solo season they may want community input on who our favorite unincluded hunter is. I really hope to see a BF2 edition of an Outer Rim season and these would be some likely candidates that we might see collecting rebel scum for a handsome profit at Jabba’s palace.
bi0lvwrguutr.jpeg
jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif

Replies

• I cant believe Greedo got voted for. Whoever chose him, I hope he NEVER gets added. I voted Dengar. I was going to do Jango, but I loved Dengar in the last game, and I'd love to see him updated. Jango is a close second though
  • IG-88 and Cad are my top picks
  • IG-88 X 100000000000
  • I chose IG-88 but would also be happy with Zuckuss.
  • boba.
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • IG-88, but a close second is Zuckuss and 4 Lom
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    we a need a droid hero, so I also say IG88 but my favorite SW characters right now are Two Tubes; an employee of Saw G... and K2SO, I'm not sure what blaster he's allowed to use but I hope it's a DL4x-variety ; )
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Personally I think IG-88 and Zuckuss could be so cool in this game. I loved Dengar in the first game but I feel like some of his cohorts should get the spotlight this time around
  • RainOfChaos
    23 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I Voted For ig-88. Hope they just add jango as Skin for boba
  • Dengar. No description needed.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Muh green boi.
    databank_greedo_01_169_3e4b96ef.jpeg?region=0%2C49%2C1560%2C780
    And not @Darkaid's.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • DJ from TLJ. He’s fun :)
    NeoX
  • Pjay
    285 posts Member
    IG-88 and Dengar.
  • Muh green boi.
    And not @Darkaid's.

Very true. He betrayed greedo.... :neutral:
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Muh green boi.
    And not @Darkaid's.

Very true. He betrayed greedo.... :neutral:
    A surprise to be sure, but an unwelcome one.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Cad bane, and not on the list but I'd like bazine netal from TFA
  • BattleHaynes
    180 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Aurra Sing
    NPNDmZH.jpg
    SLseIDq.jpg
    "Honey, this isn't about your cause. This is about revenge. My employer wants to get even with you. Simple as that."
  • I'd like Greedo, for no other purpose than the amusement of executing Han with him in HvV. ;-)
  • Aurra Sing
    NPNDmZH.jpg
    SLseIDq.jpg
    "Honey, this isn't about your cause. This is about revenge. My employer wants to get even with you. Simple as that."

I like her too. But with a lightbulb like that she's going to attract tons of headshots.
  • Cad Bane or Durge would be pretty cool to have as a clone wars era villain.
  • Dengar and IG-88, dont care about the rest
  • I like her too. But with a lightbulb like that she's going to attract tons of headshots.

Haha, apart from on Hoth, her chalk white skin will act as camouflage.
  • Dengar and jango
  • @univurshul in the film I thought K2SO used that 5 burst pistol from the old game, can't remember what it was called.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • IronSoldier
    3726 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Greedo yo or mah boi dirt nap king.
  • Ors0m wrote: »
    Cad Bane or Durge would be pretty cool to have as a clone wars era villain.
    Durge would be awesome! Probably the most menacing bounty hunter ever introduced to Star Wars. Not sure he’d be fightable though...
    25luytcxcvn2.jpeg

"I was once buried alive—for 60 years! If that didn't kill me… if the Sith and the Mandalorians and the Bloodboilers of Kragis couldn't kill me—then you will not kill me!"
  • Jango (if he is one, idk tbh) and IG-88 , greedo maybe if he's an easy paste or at the end of the year, but I think the rest are mad lame and greedo has to be goofy and fun like last game or he'll suck too (imo).
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • Alex64
    7663 posts Member
    Aphra
    chelli-lona-aphra-dark-short.png?t=1514369353
    Why so serious?
  • Aurra Sing and Cad Bane are my choices. There's nothing wrong with the old school bounty hunters, but two of the three I'd ask for are already in game in Boba and Bossk, and I think as usual IG88 would be too hard to model and animate.
  • It’s interesting the amount of Greedo fans there are. I didn’t really expect so many to want him back.
  • WildSpace wrote: »
    It’s interesting the amount of Greedo fans there are. I didn’t really expect so many to want him back.

They only want him back because of how one of his emotes was just him throwing a fit. Same reason why people want Nien Nunb back, because of his laugh emote.
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    WildSpace wrote: »
    It’s interesting the amount of Greedo fans there are. I didn’t really expect so many to want him back.

They only want him back because of how one of his emotes was just him throwing a fit. Same reason why people want Nien Nunb back, because of his laugh emote.
    I loved those lol but that kind of defeats the poll if someone wants a hero slot occupied just for an emote. Not sure how I feel about the fact he’s polling higher than lord Dengar dirt nap, but I shall not stand in the way of the will of the people.
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

I loved those lol but that kind of defeats the poll if someone wants a hero slot occupied just for an emote. Not sure how I feel about the fact he’s polling higher than lord Dengar dirt nap, but I shall not stand in the way of the will of the people.

I voted for Dengar, because I LOVED him last game, and I'd love to see how he gets updated. Greedo, not so much
  • Asajj Ventress became a bounty hunter at the end of The Clone Wars, I'd vote for her. As she's not listed, I'd give it to Cad Bane for his general coolness and gameplay possibilities.
    You will fall, as all Jedi must.
  • Adi_Gallia wrote: »
    Cad bane, and not on the list but I'd like bazine netal from TFA

Already in the game :smiley: .
    @Cad_Bane
    NeoX
  • All of them. I voted Jango first, as he is necessary for the Prequel's lineup of characters, but the rest would all be very welcome in my book. Dengar was the most unexpected yet awesome and fun character to come out of BF2015, and I feel like with minor tweaks all of his abilities could work really well in BF2; we now have the Mos Eisley Cantina for a proper showdown between Han and our turquoise buddy; or fan-favorite droid IG-88's huge arsenal of weaponry (he dual wields an E-11 and a Pulse Cannon like a boss) and cold psychotic demeanor are just begging to be seen on the Battlefront; I feel like 4-LOM would be an excellent long-range sniper type character, and is another droid character; Zuckuss could be a really cool close-quarters blaster-wielder with that sawed-off shotgun-esque Snare Rifle of his, and an alien character would be appreciated; Cad Bane is one of the best things to ever come out of The Clone Wars, and would work well alongside Jango and Bossk, as well as being a potential counter if Rex or Cody were added; and Aurra Sing could also work well as a sniper type of villain. I just love Bounty Hunters, and ever since they were included in BF2015's DLCs, I have been looking forward to playing as the entire mercenary lineup from The Empire Strikes Back. It's unlikely that even one of those characters could make it in, but I'd love to be proven wrong. Just my thoughts, you?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

You don’t speak for anyone else.
    Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.
    So as the topic states: strawpoll.me/15040817 Obviously I’m getting ahead of myself, but after season 2 and the speculated mandatory Solo season they may want community input on who our favorite unincluded hunter is. I really hope to see a BF2 edition of an Outer Rim season and these would be some likely candidates that we might see collecting rebel scum for a handsome profit at Jabba’s palace.
    bi0lvwrguutr.jpeg

LOL what a question. Greedo.
  • The_Senate wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

You don’t speak for anyone else.

The only reason I've seen people asking for Nien back, is because of "huehuehue". I've seen no one give an actual reason for wanting Greedo, so I'll assume its because of his emotes.
  • CoolDirectorGareth
    507 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    The GrandMaster Dengar

6HEmb7j.jpg
    RELIVE THE PAST
    The knights of Gareth will rule
    4e8cbce43c2fe3a660f5599efbe18e88-jpg.jpg?width=1200&height=450
  • JMaster wrote: »
    All of them. I voted Jango first, as he is necessary for the Prequel's lineup of characters, but the rest would all be very welcome in my book. Dengar was the most unexpected yet awesome and fun character to come out of BF2015, and I feel like with minor tweaks all of his abilities could work really well in BF2; we now have the Mos Eisley Cantina for a proper showdown between Han and our turquoise buddy; or fan-favorite droid IG-88's huge arsenal of weaponry (he dual wields an E-11 and a Pulse Cannon like a boss) and cold psychotic demeanor are just begging to be seen on the Battlefront; I feel like 4-LOM would be an excellent long-range sniper type character, and is another droid character; Zuckuss could be a really cool close-quarters blaster-wielder with that sawed-off shotgun-esque Snare Rifle of his, and an alien character would be appreciated; Cad Bane is one of the best things to ever come out of The Clone Wars, and would work well alongside Jango and Bossk, as well as being a potential counter if Rex or Cody were added; and Aurra Sing could also work well as a sniper type of villain. I just love Bounty Hunters, and ever since they were included in BF2015's DLCs, I have been looking forward to playing as the entire mercenary lineup from The Empire Strikes Back. It's unlikely that even one of those characters could make it in, but I'd love to be proven wrong. Just my thoughts, you?

I like the way you think! This is why I like bounty hunters is because they are not copy/paste like other heroes could potentially be(looking at you Jedi Counsel). Each are unique in their skill set, which was why Dengar was awesome in BF1 the way it rewarded you for being in the thick of it, why Bossk is still awesome the way he controls zones, Boba is hyper-mobile, and all the extra coolness we could get with more of these guys.
    Who knows really what their plans are for future heroes, but I’d like to think they know how we love our bounty hunters prequel, sequel, or OT. I’m willing to bet they give us at least 1 more, and 2 would be fantastic.
  • IG-88 would be the best but I understand he is a lot harder to make so I gotta go for my boy Greedo.
    11-hans-greedo-1.w1200.h630.jpg
    Yep, that dude who kills people for a living yet misses at point blank range.
  • EightMile wrote: »
    boba.

We need a second boba, you right.
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    IG-88 would be the best but I understand he is a lot harder to make so I gotta go for my boy Greedo.

Look how long greedo’s fingers are... lol
  • Dash
    11627 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    IG-88 would be the best but I understand he is a lot harder to make so I gotta go for my boy Greedo.

Look how long greedo’s fingers are... lol

Omg I never noticed that before! That’s crazy, how does he even switch weapons fast like that, fingers getting stuck in the trigger. He must SLAY the Females though. :wink:
    tc059sbxy2a3.jpeg
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash
    11627 posts Member
    IG-88 hands down. Even his ship could be brought in too!

The IG-2000
    2giiw38fe0v4.jpeg
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Ig-88 Hands down, unless they're willing to draw from the clone wars and put up Cad Bane
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
    JMaster wrote: »
    All of them. I voted Jango first, as he is necessary for the Prequel's lineup of characters, but the rest would all be very welcome in my book. Dengar was the most unexpected yet awesome and fun character to come out of BF2015, and I feel like with minor tweaks all of his abilities could work really well in BF2; we now have the Mos Eisley Cantina for a proper showdown between Han and our turquoise buddy; or fan-favorite droid IG-88's huge arsenal of weaponry (he dual wields an E-11 and a Pulse Cannon like a boss) and cold psychotic demeanor are just begging to be seen on the Battlefront; I feel like 4-LOM would be an excellent long-range sniper type character, and is another droid character; Zuckuss could be a really cool close-quarters blaster-wielder with that sawed-off shotgun-esque Snare Rifle of his, and an alien character would be appreciated; Cad Bane is one of the best things to ever come out of The Clone Wars, and would work well alongside Jango and Bossk, as well as being a potential counter if Rex or Cody were added; and Aurra Sing could also work well as a sniper type of villain. I just love Bounty Hunters, and ever since they were included in BF2015's DLCs, I have been looking forward to playing as the entire mercenary lineup from The Empire Strikes Back. It's unlikely that even one of those characters could make it in, but I'd love to be proven wrong. Just my thoughts, you?

I like the way you think! This is why I like bounty hunters is because they are not copy/paste like other heroes could potentially be(looking at you Jedi Counsel). Each are unique in their skill set, which was why Dengar was awesome in BF1 the way it rewarded you for being in the thick of it, why Bossk is still awesome the way he controls zones, Boba is hyper-mobile, and all the extra coolness we could get with more of these guys.
    Who knows really what their plans are for future heroes, but I’d like to think they know how we love our bounty hunters prequel, sequel, or OT. I’m willing to bet they give us at least 1 more, and 2 would be fantastic.
    Thanks! I too am worried about future Jedi and Sith characters (Kenobi, Mace, Anakin, Ahsoka, Dooku, Ventress, you get the idea), I'm sure that @Guillaume-Dice could manage it well, but there are only so many Lightsaber Stikes, Saber Throws, and Force Pushes to make them interesting and unique from one another. Again, I think Jango is the most likely of the bunch- being a main antagonist in Ep. II helps- but if they are able to use some assets from 2015 I hope at least Dengar and Greedo can make it in! Also, if they plan on giving us more Rogue One characters and places, I think Bounty Hunters would be great counters to the gang! Dengar and Baze are the tanks, 4-LOM and Cassian are the long-range duo, Zuckuss and Chirrut work at close range, Iggy and K-2 are droid counters, etc... at least that's how I see it.
    EvazanJr wrote: »

Considering they have the B1s, Vader, Chewie, Phasma, and have a model of the General in the works, I think it's possible that we could see more unorthodox characters. IG-88 is one, but I'm also hoping for K-2SO in the future, perhaps in a Jedha DLC : )
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Bounty Hunter does NOT need to be nerfed!

Oh my bad I thought this was a Nerf thread.

Anyways, I'd just like to see a playable version of Boba.