criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

⦗Anakin Skywalker / Hero Concept⦘

Elusive_DJ
3141 posts Member
edited February 2018
I made this by request of @Cad_Bane
He helped a lot with my idea's. A very cool and mysterious person.

Anakin is favorite of mine for being a cool character and having some sick light saber moves.
So of course he'd be an excellent addition to this game.
I came up with unique ideas that would make him stand out from the rest of the other heroes to the best of my ability.

Anakin is an aggressive front line hero that constantly pressures the enemy, similarly to Darth Vader.

Anakin Skywalker was the determined poster boy of the Jedi Order, and a famous commander of the clone wars.
He had the potential to become one of the most powerful Jedi ever, and was believed by some to be the prophesied Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force.
He had unprecedented skill in Form V light saber combat, and possessed impressive capability with the force.
He cared deeply for his friends and family, but in the end these attachments would eventually lead to his downfall.
After a climactic near death experience in his duel with Obi-Wan Kenobi on Mustafar, he took he upon a new destiny, a future of terrible pain and suffering, as the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⦗BE CONFLICTED, BE ANAKIN SKYWALKER⦘
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀avadl3vjh1t3.png

(Please have him voiced by Hayden Christensen or a Hayden sound alike.) #JusticeForAnakin
Base Health: 750
Health Regen: 250

Primary Weapon: Light Saber hilt, blue blade. He swings the saber as cool as he once did in Revenge of the Sith. Each hit deals 100 damage, he swings the blade as fast as Rey or Luke.
Light Saber Block: His block has the same amount of stamina as every other saber wielder.
He deflects laser bolts as accurately as Kylo Ren

Movement Speed: He sprints as fast as Kylo Ren. His dodges are as frequent as Luke Skywalker’s.

These are star cards that don't require the activation of an ability to be effective.
(The brackets below the descriptions represent all 4 star card tiers in the game.)
⦗Passive Star Cards⦘

Daring Jedi: Whenever Anakin defeats an infantry soldier he regains 25 of his base health. If he kills a Reinforcement / Hero then he regains even more health.
[50 / 75 / 100 / 125 extra health gained from a Reinforcement / Hero]

Leading The Front: Anakin's Light saber deflections and Parry's / Deflected laser bolts now drain less stamina.
[6% / 12% / 16% / 20% Less stamina drained]

Heat of the Battle: If Anakin is within close proximity of a Villain OR 2 regular enemies, then Anakin will cause the enemy to have longer star card cool downs.
[10% / 15% / 20% / 25% longer cool downs for Star Cards]

General Skywalker: Anakin now has increased base health.
[40 / 80 / 120 / 150 Increased max health]

SIGNATURE ABILITY (L1+R1/LB+RB) / 20s CD / ⦗CHOSEN ONE⦘: Anakin’s exceptional skill with Djem-So will allow him swing his light saber with such a high damaging level of speed, elegance and fluidity that he becomes a formidable opponent for all that dare to face him.

How this ability works: This ability last 8 seconds, Anakin gain’s increased sprint speed, both of his other 2 abilities have shorter recharge time, and he can now swing his light saber 35% faster. This ability allows Anakin to constantly hit a light saber block without getting stunned. His block will drain 20% faster as a trade off.
This ability will work very similarly to Darth Vader’s Focus Rage ability, where a few of Anakin's powers become enhanced when the ability is activated.

⦗Star Cards⦘

Righteous Fury: [Passive Star card] If 2 team mate’s are within a close proximity (15 meters) to Anakin and their health is below 60% he will gain increased swing speed & damage reduction for his CHOSEN ONE ability.
[4% /7% / 10% / 15% Increased swing speed]
[8% / 16% / 24% / 32% Damage reduction]

Form V Mastery: CHOSEN ONE now has a longer duration when it is activated.
[1 / 2 / 4 / 6 seconds added onto the duration]

Arrogant Streak: Every enemy that Anakin defeats will extend the duration CHOSEN ONE is active.
[5% / 10% / 15% / 20% Extended duration on kill.]

Untempered Anger: Anakin Skywalker will now do more damage overall When the CHOSEN ONE ability is active.
[6% / 12% / 18% / 24% Extra damage output.]

ABILITY (L1/LB) / 18s CD / ⦗FORCE LIFT⦘: Anakin Skywalker uses his mastery of the force to lift his enemies off the ground and toss them in any direction he wishes.

How this ability works: This ability works is sort of a combo between Force Push, Choke Hold and Darth Vader's Force Choke.
Anakin can move an enemy OR enemies into his desired view, and then he can blast them into oblivion.
He has a total of 3 seconds to figure out where he wants to throw his enemy. If he doesn't throw the enemy, then they will be released from his grip.
The enemy will be looking directly at Anakin when lifted off the ground, and will be tossed into the opposite direction from where they're seeing Anakin from.
If the opponent happens to hit a wall or any kind of surface that doesn't allow them to get back up and start moving (Meaning the enemy just cant hit the floor), then they will be damaged for 90 health points.

⦗Star Cards⦘

Growing Darkness: Anakin will use his dark side emotions building up in his soul to Choke his enemies when he activates FORCE LIFT, allowing him to do more damage.
[12 / 24 / 36 / 48 Choke damage]

Relentless Determination: If Anakin manages to have an enemy hit a wall with FORCE LIFT, then the initial damage from the enemy hitting that surface will do extra damage.
[10 / 20 / 30 / 40 Extra damage]

ABILITY (R1/RB) / 15s CD / ⦗AGGRESSIVE STRIKE⦘: Anakin uses the force to leap off the ground and quickly close the gap between his enemy. Charging forward swinging with a flurry of light saber attacks (Like Mauls Spin Attack) at an incredible speed. Dealing a high amount of damage and disorienting his foes in the process.

How this ability actually works: This ability works similarly to Darth Maul & Rey's dashes abilities.
He can use this ability to dash vertically, meaning he can get above ground and reach higher places than he ever would have with his regular jump, it can also be used in tandem with his jump.

It does 130 damage on hit, and he only has 1 Dash to use before it goes on cool down (Like Rey).
He dashes forward at a great speed and covers a large amount of distance (Like Maul) and if he hits an opponent then their screen will be disoriented like Boba's Concussion Rocket for 2 seconds.

⦗Star Cards⦘

Reckless Strategy: Anakin can now disorient the enemies vision for a longer period of time if he hits them with the Aggressive Strike ability, AND enemies that are within a very close proximity (6 meters) to Anakin are disoriented by his blinding speed.
[.60 / .90 / 1.20 / 1.50 Extra seconds of blinding]
[2% / 4% / 6% / 8% Added proximity blindness range]

Impatient Prowess: Anakin can now do 2 Aggressive Strikes, but the recharge time is a slower.
Anakin cannot use another Aggressive Strike if he already used one with his jump.
[30% / 25% / 20% / 15% Decreased Recharge Rate]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here's some more cool stuff they could do for him.

Light Sabers Anakin has used throughout his life:
Anakin actually possessed a multiple light saber’s during his time as a Padawan, and during the fire across the galaxy that was the Clone Wars.
AOTC Light saber:
31m38nF1DRL.jpg
Revenge of the Sith Light saber:
abd60b9e7c5f097dd15adb8636d6c097a8e07f2f_hq.jpg

Fighting stance:
Anakin-Skywalker_d3330724.jpeg?region=0%2C19%2C1200%2C600

Blocking stance:
original.jpg

HvV intro:
1CDrysh.gif

Possible skins:
latest?cb=20160915011934

MV5BMjE0MzgwNzc0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc1NjI4NA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,742,1000_AL_.jpg

Anakin3.jpg

latest?cb=20071105033049

latest?cb=20061223050619

latest?cb=20151005172748

latest?cb=20151005172938

Cool Potential emotes: :warning: Some of these actually are memes, but nonetheless, they would be fun to use.
“I don’t like sand, it’s rough, coarse, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.”
“You underestimate my power!”
“The council is no longer in control!”
“This is where the fun begins.”
“I HATE YOU!”
“Now this is pod racing!”
“I’ll kill them all. Oh and not just the men, but the women and the children, too.”
“I HATE THEM!”
''I'm not the Jedi I should be.''
"I will even learn to stop people from dying!"
"I shouldn't, it's not the jedi way."
"Sigh, Where's R2 when I need him."
"You're shorter than I expected."
"You're in my very soul, tormenting me."
"Not again.. Obi-Wans gonna kill me."
⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
\⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Post edited by Elusive_DJ on

Replies

• You have to make me an Obi Wan concept o:)
    aNjtJAm.gif
    Also, your name change threw me off!
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Very Nice concept and Very detailed. Glad I could help with a few ideas

dhm18zyp1532.gif
  • Arrrrrrrgh, now make a Grievous hero concept.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    You have to make me an Obi Wan concept o:)

I actually was going to make an Ezra concept next :sunglasses:
    ezra_lightsaber.gif

As for the name... I quite like it this way, apologies for the confusion.
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Arrrrrrrgh, now make a Grievous hero concept.

Not happening.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Very Nice concept and Very detailed. Glad I could help with a few ideas

dhm18zyp1532.gif

giphy.gif

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Elusive_DJ wrote: »
    Arrrrrrrgh, now make a Grievous hero concept.

Not happening.
    Why tho. Dew it for our beloved General.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Landeaux2
    3110 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Elusive_DJ wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    You have to make me an Obi Wan concept o:)

I actually was going to make an Ezra concept next :sunglasses:
    ezra_lightsaber.gif

As for the name... I quite like it this way, apologies for the confusion.
    *Jedi mind trick* This is the Ezra default skin you will use
    e3e3d545ee510508e4da4e94ee62d63e.gif
    Also, I made a rough Ezra concept in an Ezra thread in Off Topic. You should check it out and rate it!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97435/rebels-dlc-possible#latest

Not happening.

Grievous isn't a character I'm fond of, so I will not do it.
    I only do these for characters I like.
    I'm also fairly certain that Dice has this characters abilities in place & I will not interfere.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Not happening.

I'm also fairly certain that Dice has this characters abilities in place & I will not interfere.
    "this characters abilities"
    I'm 99% sure you were insulting my boi.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    His fighting style is so unique. I really hope dice can properly implement his unique fighting style in the game. IMO he should easily have the fastest swing speed in the game. After all he defeated dooku, a renowned master duelist.

giphy.gif

Not happening.

I do not like him.
    He's really just all talk and is built up to be this super dangerous jedi killer, he has not done anything really of note in the universe & is a coward in the 3rd installment of the prequels.

I won't discuss this anymore so let's stay on topic shall we?

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Not happening.

I do not like him.
    He's really just all talk and is built up to be this super dangerous jedi killer, he has not done anything really of note in the universe & is a coward in the 3rd installment of the prequels.

Sure, but just one more thing.
    jhi6dn48yp1u.png
    Why does that exist?
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
    His fighting style is so unique. I really hope dice can properly implement his unique fighting style in the game. IMO he should easily have the fastest swing speed in the game. After all he defeated dooku, a renowned master duelist.

I bet they'd make his light saber moves as epic as Darth Maul's in the game.
    I just can't take my eyes off of him, his style is just so fluid and quick, just like in TPM.
    I don't know how to explain it, he's just a perfect hero, he's AWESOME.

To make Anakin accomplish the same thing in this battlefront would be even cooler than I would've hoped.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

giphy.gif
    Eh, I think he should have the second fastest swing speed in this game imo. Grievous has 4 sabers, so he would be able to strike more times and faster.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif

Not happening.

I do not like him.

Sure, but just one more thing.
    jhi6dn48yp1u.png
    Why does that exist?

That is photo shop. I never had that profile picture prior to February.
    You're not funny.

Again, keep this on topic.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Cad_Bane wrote: »

I just can't take my eyes off of him, his style is just so fluid and quick, just like in TPM.
    I don't know how to explain it, he's just a perfect hero, he's AWESOME.

Yeah exactly. His dueling style has such cool unique flow to it and yet it’s incredibly fast. It’s unlike any other Jedi.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018

giphy.gif
    Eh, I think he should have the second fastest swing speed in this game imo. Grievous has 4 sabers, so he would be able to strike more times and faster.

I didn’t consider grievous when I made that comment. grievous is in a class of his own.
  • Nice job! Force ghost Yoda next? :blush:

The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • Nice job! Force ghost Yoda next? :blush:

I don't think I can make that happen.

I think I'm more interested in him just being a skin rather than a whole new hero.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Considering I really don't like him as a character (I've been watching The Clone Wars and have a hard time picturing them as the same character... in a good way), I could see him being really fun! An incredibly fast, offensive, and aggressive character, almost a light-side resin of Maul when I think about it. Granted, I also wouldn't mind if he had Matt Lanter's voice, the original voice is too... punchable-sounding to me, I don't know. We'll see what the future holds.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • You think you can make one for Darth Sidious or Mace Windu?
    Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.
  • The_Senate wrote: »
    You think you can make one for Darth Sidious or Mace Windu?

I'm not so sure about Darth Sidious.
    They could just let Palpatine turn on a light saber or 2 if he presses the melee button, and then they could switch around & rework a couple of his abilities while he has the saber on, and then give him a Darth Sidious skin in the menus.
    Voila! There you have it, Darth Sidious. (Although I'd imagine it would take a while to implement him so who knows.)

I'll consider making one for Master Windu.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

The_Senate wrote: »

They could just let Palpatine turn on a light saber or 2 if he presses the melee button, and then they could switch around & rework a couple of his abilities while he has the saber on, and then give him a Darth Sidious skin in the menus.
    Voila! There you have it, Darth Sidious. (Although I'd imagine it would take a while to implement him so who knows.)

I see, thanks for the answer!
    Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    removed double post
  • The_Senate wrote: »
    The_Senate wrote: »

I see, thanks for the answer!

After I finish my Ezra hero concept Mace will be up next.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I also really hope they have Hayden voice him OP. Matt lanter’s voice doesn’t sound right with Anakin

I also really hope they have Hayden voice him OP. Matt lanter’s voice doesn’t sound right with Anakin

Lol, that is both terrible and hilarious! :lol:

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!

Lol, that is both terrible and hilarious! :lol:

IKR! But mostly terrible. Lol
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Nice job! Force ghost Yoda next? :blush:
    Force ghost yoda OP. Blaster bolts go right through him.

Pls Nerf
  • Great idea. If I could suggest something additionally, I feel when Anakin uses his force grab it would make him vulnerable to have to turn and aim his targets? If I could add to this, why not make his force grab something towards force grip that Starkiller used in the force unleashed? You pick up the enemies, who're floating uncontrollably, then just aim the joystick/mouse wherever and they're thrown there without you having to aim them? Just want to avoid being back stabbed by Vanguard or infiltration. Anakin could also retain normal movement speed to avoid being hindered.
    clj8f94rpo8w.jpg
  • _i_Pilot wrote: »
    Great idea. If I could suggest something additionally, I feel when Anakin uses his force grab it would make him vulnerable to have to turn and aim his targets?
    If I could add to this, why not make his force grab something towards force grip that Starkiller used in the force unleashed?
    You pick up the enemies, who're floating uncontrollably, then just aim the joystick/mouse wherever and they're thrown there without you having to aim them? Just want to avoid being back stabbed by Vanguard or infiltration.
    Anakin could also retain normal movement speed to avoid being hindered.

I loved the force unleashed games!

If this hero concept with the Force Lift were to be implemented, I'd want it to work EXACTLY how you just described.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Here's some more costumes they could make for Anakin's episode 2 skin.

11258548_1583200891960789_1174908425_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=OTgzMzk3NDc0MzczNTI1MzYy.2

508.jpg

screen-shot-2012-02-18-at-21-07-25.png

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Here's some more costumes they could make for Anakin's episode 2 skin.

[

Poncho Ani skin? @CoolDirectorGareth and @Mastahpeece should be happy about that...

11258548_1583200891960789_1174908425_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=OTgzMzk3NDc0MzczNTI1MzYy.2

508.jpg

Pancho Ani skin? @CoolDirectorGareth and @Mastahpeece should be happy about that...

giphy.gif
    RELIVE THE PAST
    The knights of Gareth will rule
    4e8cbce43c2fe3a660f5599efbe18e88-jpg.jpg?width=1200&height=450
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    edited February 2018

[

Poncho Ani skin? @CoolDirectorGareth and @Mastahpeece should be happy about that...

That was my intention.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

508.jpg

orthfcoxnlec.png
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
    Nice job! Force ghost Yoda next? :blush:
    Force ghost yoda OP. Blaster bolts go right through him.

Pls Nerf
    *Ignites lightsaber* Say that again, bounty hunter scum.

giphy.gif

• SomberingJace
    897 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    This Anakin concept is wicked :sunglasses: you’re so organized in your visions

@Elusive_DJ

If you ever do a Starfighter concept for Anakin please tag me! I’d love to read it....

Also bump. Totally worth it
    Post edited by SomberingJace on
    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    @SomberingJace

Glad you liked it.

You're not such a bad hero conceptor yourself!

sdjAJrO.gif

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• IIPrest0nII
    4160 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Thread moved to the correct section and closed due to necroposting.
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!