criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

The possible future of star wars battlefront 2

June
Wonders of Mon Cala season, Chewbacca gets a cool new theme. Have a heroes' presence be announced on the intercom in Galactic Assault. Fix all the problems with Heroes vs Villains.

July
New community challenge for unlocking Leia's bounty hunter outfit for all Tatooine maps. Speaking about Tatooine maps add Jabba's Palace as a free update for small game modes. Fix Starfigher Assault by actually listening to the players and not adding more debris maps. Fix Heroes vs Villains by increasing player count from 8 to 12

August
Community challenge for the rest of the exclusive emotes and themes for battlefront 2. Another double XP weekend as well.

September
By now we should get news about the new heroes for the Mysteries Of Mygeeto season. It should be Ki-Adi Mundi and either a bounty hunter like Jango or Embo. If not Bacara at least add some Mygeeto exclusive Galactic Marine skins for the Republic since we haven't got any yet.

October
Starfighter Assault for the Mysteries of Mygeeto season. This will be a space battle. It will be good enough for me and a lot of players to have one map. Speaking about maps. We need a Tantive IV map for another community challenge as a free update to the game. Leia's A New Hope outfit should also be unlocked for this.

November
By now we should have gotten the Mysteries of Mygeeto season or about to get it. We should get confirmed maps for the final season being The Journeys on Jedha. The heroes being Chirrut, Baze, Old Ben and 3 more bounty hunters like 4-LOM, Zuckuss and IG-&8. Also we should get a few more skins for rebels and empire such as Admiral Ackbar's race and more storm trooper variants. The level cap could also be changed by now with more unlocks. We will also get a new campaign add on about the adventures of Chirrut and Baze

EA if I were in charge of this game all of that would be put in and nobody would complain. So please take all of that into consideration Thank you.
PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
uruzea55jgr4.png

Replies

• DarthJ
    5839 posts Member
    I endorse this fully. Wonders of Mon Cala sounds intense
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    I endorse this fully. Wonders of Mon Cala sounds intense

Imagine Kit Fisto crushing the aqua droids

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Wonders of Mon Cala, Mysteries of Mygeeto and Journey of jedha

All sounds exciting and iconic.

Wonders of Mon cala should add Admiral Ackbar and Grand Tarkin

2 Iconic characters that deserve recognition.
  • Wonders of Mon Cala, Mysteries of Mygeeto and Journey of jedha

All sounds exciting and iconic.

Wonders of Mon cala should add Admiral Ackbar and Grand Tarkin

2 Iconic characters that deserve recognition.

A great idea. The addition of Ackbar would bring many players great joy

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • This will bring much joy to the community.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• June
    Wonders of Mon Cala season, Chewbacca gets a cool new theme. Have a heroes' presence be announced on the intercom in Galactic Assault. Fix all the problems with Heroes vs Villains.

July
    New community challenge for unlocking Leia's bounty hunter outfit for all Tatooine maps. Speaking about Tatooine maps add Jabba's Palace as a free update for small game modes. Fix Starfigher Assault by actually listening to the players and not adding more debris maps. Fix Heroes vs Villains by increasing player count from 8 to 12

August
    Community challenge for the rest of the exclusive emotes and themes for battlefront 2. Another double XP weekend as well.

September
    By now we should get news about the new heroes for the Mysteries Of Mygeeto season. It should be Ki-Adi Mundi and either a bounty hunter like Jango or Embo. If not Bacara at least add some Mygeeto exclusive Galactic Marine skins for the Republic since we haven't got any yet.

October
    Starfighter Assault for the Mysteries of Mygeeto season. This will be a space battle. It will be good enough for me and a lot of players to have one map. Speaking about maps. We need a Tantive IV map for another community challenge as a free update to the game. Leia's A New Hope outfit should also be unlocked for this.

November
    By now we should have gotten the Mysteries of Mygeeto season or about to get it. We should get confirmed maps for the final season being The Journeys on Jedha. The heroes being Chirrut, Baze, Old Ben and 3 more bounty hunters like 4-LOM, Zuckuss and IG-&8. Also we should get a few more skins for rebels and empire such as Admiral Ackbar's race and more storm trooper variants. The level cap could also be changed by now with more unlocks. We will also get a new campaign add on about the adventures of Chirrut and Baze

EA if I were in charge of this game all of that would be put in and nobody would complain. So please take all of that into consideration Thank you.

and Bespin for March
    These seasons seem to be better options, more creative, more interesting and less predictable.
    RELIVE THE PAST
    The knights of Gareth will rule
    4e8cbce43c2fe3a660f5599efbe18e88-jpg.jpg?width=1200&height=450
  • June

July

August

September

October

November

and Bespin for March
    These seasons seem to be better options, more creative, more interesting and less predictable.

Exactly

The community thinks they want Utapau, but in reality we want to discover The Wonders of Mon Cala

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • “Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.”

The future of this game is unclear.
  • YODA100
    957 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    1aww8h5hd9lm.jpeg

Still missing droideka and grevious. :'(
  • YODA100 wrote: »

6HEmb7j.jpg

Master Dengar will come first
    RELIVE THE PAST
    The knights of Gareth will rule
    4e8cbce43c2fe3a660f5599efbe18e88-jpg.jpg?width=1200&height=450

6HEmb7j.jpg

YODA100 wrote: »

6HEmb7j.jpg

You know no one cares about Dengar? If he was replaced by another it would be better.

6HEmb7j.jpg

6HEmb7j.jpg

You know no one cares about Dengar? If he was replaced by another it would be better.

Everyone loves Dengar. The moose have chosen him

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • YODA100
    957 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Seriously? Dengar??? I guess people would want this guy than Grevious? :'( :'( :'( Or another better looking one from any Star Wars, really.
    Seriously? Dengar??? I guess people would want this guy than Grevious? :'( :'( :'( Or another better looking one from any Star Wars, really.

Dengar isn't a coward

He's more than just a pretty face
    rendition1.img.jpg

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • We’ll Dengar is just a guy with rags and Grevious has a giant skeleton body. My guess is Grevious would take much more time.