criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Complete Garbage... HvV Completely Unplayable

In nearly Every match there's a player who isn't participating. Credit farming. It's completely maddening to play average players and get triple teamed because of it. This needs to be fixed.

Replies

  • The mode is pretty unplayable.

    It seems like almost every match I play is a complete on sided affair. It's either because one team is outnumbered or one team has one or more rubberbanders farming credits.

    And if there actually are players, it's usually just the Empire running around with Vader, Kylo and the Emperor choking, freezing and electrocuting everyone in sight.

    I'd say that maybe one or two matches out of 10 that I play are good, fun matches and the rest are garbage.
  • Inflatable
    122 posts Member
    edited February 12
    80% of the game is complete garbage, what else is new?!?

    I just had to quit another game of Starfighter Assault (the only gamemode worth playing) because of ridiculous server lag.. 3+ months in and still not fixed, they really do not seem to care.. I'm just a few more of these waste of my time experiences away of permanently removing this game of my harddrive..
  • Dabbwolf76 wrote: »
    In nearly Every match there's a player who isn't participating. Credit farming. It's completely maddening to play average players and get triple teamed because of it. This needs to be fixed.

    In HvV i believe there shouldnt be any star cards, it's just unfair.
  • tts42572 wrote: »
    The mode is pretty unplayable.

    It seems like almost every match I play is a complete on sided affair. It's either because one team is outnumbered or one team has one or more rubberbanders farming credits.

    And if there actually are players, it's usually just the Empire running around with Vader, Kylo and the Emperor choking, freezing and electrocuting everyone in sight.

    I'd say that maybe one or two matches out of 10 that I play are good, fun matches and the rest are garbage.

    Well you know even a Rebel Heroes got stuns just gid gut ffs. And second if you are that flustrated just play it in team of 4 ppl on voice probelm solved :-) than you got proper team every match with you

    P.S. dont forget Phasma and lovely stundroid!!!
  • In hero’s vs villians the game is corrupted and the mode is trash. It doesn’t matter about the cards or skill it’s all about the hacks. It’s like the game is an open source software free for everyone to edit to ones liking. I’ve had friends on PC report cheaters and haven’t heard a word from EA. I don’t think they really bother with that report inbox. They need a complete overhaul. I’m more excited to play battlefront 2 and rogue squadron on steam.
  • I loathe HvV and dread when one of the timed challenges relates to it. I wasn’t good at HvV or Hero Hunt on BF1 either.

    There’s another thread about suspending people who quit; I’d be permabanned if that was the case because I refuse to play against purple Kylo, Mauls or Reys.

    For me to even have a chance in this mode I have to select Phasma just cos her stun droid gives me a slight benefit.

    I’m not great on GA etc either, but I’m usually top three in SFA.

    pH
  • SVEJ wrote: »
    Dabbwolf76 wrote: »
    In nearly Every match there's a player who isn't participating. Credit farming. It's completely maddening to play average players and get triple teamed because of it. This needs to be fixed.

    In HvV i believe there shouldnt be any star cards, it's just unfair.

    why is it unfair to use star cards? people spent a bunch of time farming crates to get them
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    I loathe HvV and dread when one of the timed challenges relates to it. I wasn’t good at HvV or Hero Hunt on BF1 either.

    There’s another thread about suspending people who quit; I’d be permabanned if that was the case because I refuse to play against purple Kylo, Mauls or Reys.

    For me to even have a chance in this mode I have to select Phasma just cos her stun droid gives me a slight benefit.

    I’m not great on GA etc either, but I’m usually top three in SFA.

    pH

    You're garbage.

    I never quit a game. Even if my team is losing by 10-1 in HvV and I cannot kill anyone. Stop crying. Play for fun, not for your trashselfpride.
  • Inflatable wrote: »
    80% of the game is complete garbage, what else is new?!?

    I just had to quit another game of Starfighter Assault (the only gamemode worth playing) because of ridiculous server lag.. 3+ months in and still not fixed, they really do not seem to care.. I'm just a few more of these waste of my time experiences away of permanently removing this game of my harddrive..

    Im >**** brazilian< w/ trash garbage internet and never had lag issues playin' w/ other countries. Maybe the problem is your internet not EA servers lol.
  • mathxlrose wrote: »

    You're garbage.

    I never quit a game. Even if my team is losing by 10-1 in HvV and I cannot kill anyone. Stop crying. Play for fun, not for your trashselfpride.

    And you're pretty salty - unpleasantly so.

    And just because you don't suffer lag doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've been fine on SWBF2 but my experience in SWBF 2015 was quite different despite having the same wired fibre connection.

  • Cwebb1886
    157 posts Member
    edited February 15
    On PS4 lately it’s been hard to find competitive enjoyable matches but they do exist. I just played with 3 random guys on hero’s vs villians and we did a pretty good job in 3 straight rounds at least 15-20 kills each and 15000 points per match. We stuck with each other and helped each other out. Nobody did any wall hacks or had overpowered characters. Nobody had characters decked in epic cards and no one dropped off. It was great rounds of playing. Now is that the norm? **** no but the game does have its moments.
  • You can usually tell how HvV will end.

    If the VIP of your team dashing towards the enemies with lightsaber in hand, while the rest sets up defensive positions etc?

    You've identified a pretty major factor right there.

    Recently I've gotten lucky with matchmaking. Atleast 1 guy stays with me close by the Droid(Phasma, ofc) and together, we melt any battle-fever glowstick dudes that think they can walk up and solve all problems with R2R2R2R2.

    They die. And they die fast, and they're usually too **** to learn from their mistakes. Much to my and my team's benefit.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    You can usually tell how HvV will end.

    If the VIP of your team dashing towards the enemies with lightsaber in hand, while the rest sets up defensive positions etc?

    You've identified a pretty major factor right there.

    Recently I've gotten lucky with matchmaking. Atleast 1 guy stays with me close by the Droid(Phasma, ofc) and together, we melt any battle-fever glowstick dudes that think they can walk up and solve all problems with R2R2R2R2.

    They die. And they die fast, and they're usually too **** to learn from their mistakes. Much to my and my team's benefit.

    That's if they are playing at all. Nearly every match I try to play has at least one character standing Idle/macro moving/spinning. I can play offensive or defensive, but you can't statistically strategize when it's 3v4...
  • Dabbwolf76 wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    You can usually tell how HvV will end.

    If the VIP of your team dashing towards the enemies with lightsaber in hand, while the rest sets up defensive positions etc?

    You've identified a pretty major factor right there.

    Recently I've gotten lucky with matchmaking. Atleast 1 guy stays with me close by the Droid(Phasma, ofc) and together, we melt any battle-fever glowstick dudes that think they can walk up and solve all problems with R2R2R2R2.

    They die. And they die fast, and they're usually too **** to learn from their mistakes. Much to my and my team's benefit.

    That's if they are playing at all. Nearly every match I try to play has at least one character standing Idle/macro moving/spinning. I can play offensive or defensive, but you can't statistically strategize when it's 3v4...

    And I play Bossk/Chewbacca with lethal effect. Average 20 kills 5 deaths per match when 4v4
  • johnny_mercury
    3721 posts Member
    edited February 18
    Too many stun abilities or ones that limit mobility. It's less about skill and more about who gets the first stun in. Add in theem camping, and hide and seek players, and a lot of matches just aren't fun.
  • HvV can certainly be some frustrating play for so many reasons but nothing beats it for grinding out experience points. Plus it's usually my only way to play heroes as I hardly play GA and I'm not very good when I do B)
  • Inflatable wrote: »
    80% of the game is complete garbage, what else is new?!?

    I just had to quit another game of Starfighter Assault (the only gamemode worth playing) because of ridiculous server lag.. 3+ months in and still not fixed, they really do not seem to care.. I'm just a few more of these waste of my time experiences away of permanently removing this game of my harddrive..

    Yeah... I especially love firing at the time fighter in my sights just to warp to crashing into a piece of debris.
  • Yeah, I am also experiencing terrible lag.
Sign In or Register to comment.