criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What is Barrage? (Timed Challenge)

Defeat 3 enemies with Barrage.

Ok, what is it/who has it? If they mean Laser Barrage, I'd have had it an hour ago. ;)

Replies

• Heavy trooper barrage card.

I had to ask earlier :D
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    Heavy trooper barrage card.

Thanks! :D

Would be nice if they actually explained something, _anything_ about this game, instead expecting us to get it through osmosis or ancestral knowledge or something.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    Defeat 3 enemies with Barrage.

Ok, what is it/who has it? If they mean Laser Barrage, I'd have had it an hour ago. ;)

*activates facepalm emote*
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • So I just used barrage for the first time. Landed at least 15 hits in a game of blast. 0 kills. Screw this challenge...
  • rollind24
    5347 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    So I just used barrage for the first time. Landed at least 15 hits in a game of blast. 0 kills. Screw this challenge...

I dunno man. I seem to do well with Barrage. Maybe try Strike and lobbing them at people guarding objectives.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • So I just used barrage for the first time. Landed at least 15 hits in a game of blast. 0 kills. Screw this challenge...

LOL, I played a round of GA Kashyyk and went like 0-14 trying to get a kill with it. Went to Death Star and got them easy at choke points. Barrage is garbage though in general especially since you need to give up the shield. May not be as bad if you could sub for the impact grenade.

Weird. I got it my first blast match, with a Lv 1 card.. I aim at their feet, depending on the angle. It was on starkiller, where there are a lot of stairs and doorways.
  • I completed the challenge in 1 barrage on Yavin GA. I still don't like it though.
  • I completed the challenge in 1 barrage on Yavin GA. I still don't like it though.

Hahaha awesome, congrats. I got so lucky with it that I decided to keep it for a bit. Maybe another day you'll like it and I'll hate it? ;) :D :p
  • One match of blast unlocked this challenge for me ;)
    I completed the challenge in 1 barrage on Yavin GA. I still don't like it though.

Hahaha awesome, congrats. I got so lucky with it that I decided to keep it for a bit. Maybe another day you'll like it and I'll hate it? ;) :D :p

It's not bad, I just feel like improved thermal detonater for assault does better. Heavy without shield feels wrong.
    I completed the challenge in 1 barrage on Yavin GA. I still don't like it though.

It's not bad, I just feel like improved thermal detonater for assault does better. Heavy without shield feels wrong.

Oh the IT detonator is like my favorite thing since day 1, LOL.
  • Barrage is a great card in quite a lot of situations. Because of the separate firing, you can use it more tactically than in the last game, as you can use it to flush people out of cover if you are good at predicting the arc. It's also a comparatively powerful explosive, I'd say roughly the same as the base thermal detonator although it's probably not quite as damaging. However, you've got three of them whenever you use it. You can use it to clear out objectives, choke points, or just take out someone around a corner. I feel it could be moved to the left ability slot, although not sure how well that would work. I wouldn't like that personally because I use Barrage and Detonite Charge. Just put it on a claim the objective spot, wait until someone tries to activate it and retrigger it, instant 500 bp or more lol
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Use it on Blast on the maps where you have a lot of corridors (Death Star 2, Kamino, etc.). You'll get the challenge in short order.
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    Heavy trooper barrage card.

Thanks! :D

Would be nice if they actually explained something, _anything_ about this game, instead expecting us to get it through osmosis or ancestral knowledge or ssomething.
    Know the terminology or get rekt. I love it.