criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Unnerf the CR2

CR2 was fine before. Now it is not up to par with the Blurg, SE44C, DC15LE, and TL50. I still do not understand why people still complain about the vanguard and CR2 since it is all officers and heavies in the game at the moment. Assault is run and gun class and needs to move fast and kill fast.

Replies

• Officer is the best Assault class...
  • LOL just no. Every scrub assault is running CR2. Prrt prrt 24/7 only. Learn to play a real gun that actually requires skill than being a spray no aim cannon.
  • Ok Ill play officer blurg palpatine and get 200 kills a game. Real skill
  • Cr2 is balanced. Blurrg is not, but thats another story and no argument for a buff.
  • yep...the CR2 needs to be changed as it was
    now it's useless
    the only decent weapon for assault is the A280
  • A-280 is the best assault gun once they nerfed the cr-2.
  • but but...the officers will start crying!
  • All this sounds like you are the one that needs to be better. if you really are good at the game, you'd be able to use it and still do just as well as you did before, not using it for easy kills to make up for your sub-par "skill". Making something better doesn't mean balance, it just makes the game even more focused on "what's the meta right now" so everyone can abuse it.
  • All this sounds like you are the one that needs to be better. if you really are good at the game, you'd be able to use it and still do just as well as you did before, not using it for easy kills to make up for your sub-par "skill". Making something better doesn't mean balance, it just makes the game even more focused on "what's the meta right now" so everyone can abuse it.

Yep, used it a while ago and its not as bad i thought it was.
  • vVrathh
    185 posts Member
    I have absolutely no trouble getting first place with the CR2 every round. The SE-44C might be slightly better, but the cards for assault more than makes up for it with the health on kill. Makes it an unstoppable combo.