criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Let’s hear your hero concepts!

2Next

Replies

• GiantSlayerBF2
    2055 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    (Happened again. I PROMISE you I’m not trolling I’m just a big klutz)
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Delta-38 Boss
    zkbo9jc7qbvu.jpeg
    Health: 650 Shield: 50
    Weapon: DC-17m interchangeable weapon system
    Melee: Hidden knuckle vibroblade-125 damage for each stab
    L1 Ability: Anti-Armor{Reconfigures DC-17 into a grenade launcher for 5 seconds for heavy damage to grouped infantry and vehicles, infantry can be knocked down when close to impact}
    R1 Ability: Overwatch Position{Reconfigures DC-17 into a sniper rifle for 12 seconds, shifts Boss’ visor mode to highlight available targets, and hardens his position with an increase to his armor shields}
    L1+R1 Ability: Hard Contact{Designates your current target for all nearby troops, reduces explosive damage, and increases your damage as target health gets lower. 6 Second duration. Target can be Infantry, Hero, Vehicle
    Star Cards:
    • Katarn Armor: Increases Armor over-shield- 10, 15, 25, 40 shp
    • Situational Awarness: Weapon mods cool down faster- 1, 2, 3, 4 seconds faster
    • Commando Training: Health on melee kill- 25, 35, 55, 75 hp
    • Explosive Rounds: Anti-Armor grenade radius increase- .5, .75, 1, 1.50 meters
    • Trained Sniper: Every Sniper attachment kill increases duration- 15%, 25%, 30%, 45%
    • Squad Leader: Hard Contact radius increase
    • Mandalorian training: Hard Contact target suffers even higher damage multiplier as health reduces- 10%, 16%, 24%, 35%
    I think he would be a blaster hero that can be very multi-role but stand out in no particular role, and would be best played stealthily from mid to long range. When he is forced to engage at close range he can tank a few hits of blaster fire with his shield and kill his enemy with his very high damage vibro knuckle blade. The shield would be similar to the shield on some of the starfighters, an invisible barrier wrapping around the armor that must be broken to damage the target, ion weapons can break this immediately. It would have no effect on melee hits. I think it’d be really cool to have another hero with an interchangeable weapon again so hopefully he’d make it!

jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • WildSpace wrote: »
    Delta-38 Boss
    zkbo9jc7qbvu.jpeg
    L1 Ability: Anti-Armor{Reconfigures DC-17 into a grenade launcher for 5 seconds for heavy damage to grouped infantry and vehicles, infantry can be knocked down when close to impact}
    R1 Ability: Overwatch Position{Reconfigures DC-17 into a sniper rifle for 12 seconds, shifts Boss’ visor mode to highlight available targets, and hardens his position with an increase to his armor shields}
    L1+R1 Ability: Hard Contact{Designates your current target for all nearby troops, reduces explosive damage, and increases your damage as target health gets lower. 6 Second duration. Target can be Infantry, Hero, Vehicle
    Star Cards:
    • Trained Sniper: Every Sniper attachment kill increases duration- 15%, 25%, 30%, 45%
    • Mandalorian training: Hard Contact target suffers even higher damage multiplier as health reduces- 10%, 16%, 24%, 35%
    I think he would be a blaster hero that can be very multi-role but stand out in no particular role, and would be best played stealthily from mid to long range. When he is forced to engage at close range he can tank a few hits of blaster fire with his shield and kill his enemy with his very high damage vibro knuckle blade. The shield would be similar to the shield on some of the starfighters, an invisible barrier wrapping around the armor that must be broken to damage the target, ion weapons can break this immediately. It would have no effect on melee hits. I think it’d be really cool to have another hero with an interchangeable weapon again so hopefully he’d make it!

AWESOME! Would love to see this added.
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Jango Fett, 700 HP

Jet pack: Can't fly as long as boba, but can cover much more horizontal ground at a faster rate.

Kaminoan Saber dart: Quickly Locks on to Target x distance away and deals 230 dmg, range and damage upgradeable, long CD

Back mounted Rocket: Rocket launcher that deals 200 DMG in a x meter radius. dmg and range upgradeable, 30 second cool down. Has a knockdown property like Han's grenade.

Grappling hook: Grapples targets in a X large cone in front of him, stunning them for X seconds and can be drug with the Jetpack for damage over time.

Carry's twin Westar Blasters that deal 60 DMG per shot at a medium fire rate.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Jango Fett, 700 HP

Jet pack: Can't fly as long as boba, but can cover much more horizontal ground at a faster rate.

Kaminoan Saber dart: Quickly Locks on to Target x distance away and deals 230 dmg, range and damage upgradeable, long CD

Back mounted Rocket: Rocket launcher that deals 200 DMG in a x meter radius. dmg and range upgradeable, 30 second cool down. Has a knockdown property like Han's grenade.

Grappling hook: Grapples targets in a X large cone in front of him, stunning them for X seconds and can be drug with the Jetpack for damage over time.

Carry's twin Westar Blasters that deal 60 DMG per shot at a medium fire rate.
    I had almost the exact same thought for what he could have, really like the grappling hook idea. It’d be really cool too if he had his crazy gauntlet blades as his melee instead of the flamethrower like Boba.

• Jar Jar Binks. Enough said
    Delta-38 Boss
    zkbo9jc7qbvu.jpeg
    Star Cards:

Your concepts never cease to amaze me!
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Elusive_DJ wrote: »
    WildSpace wrote: »
    Delta-38 Boss
    zkbo9jc7qbvu.jpeg
    Star Cards:

Your concepts never cease to amaze me!
    I appreciate the feedback thanks! Good to know I’m on the right track with these. I’ll be brainstorming some more soon!

• This is from a while ago from a post I made about potential Seasons you'd want to see, let's see if I can get this right...
    JMaster wrote: »
    Hi there, how are you doing? I and surely all of you guys, are really excited to hear that we are getting FREE DLC in the form of Seasons based on a particular aspect of Star Wars, like The Last Jedi season coming in December. These are great and all, but what are your ideas for Seasons? I'll start...
    My dumb idea for a Battlefront DLC is centered around the 2003 animated Micro series made by Genndy Tartakovsky, STAR WARS: CLONE WARS. I absolutely adored this show, the fights, the style, and how cool the armies were made to be. So, even though it's not canon, I'm having some fun here coming up with the DLC.
    STAR WARS: CLONE WARS Season
    Maps:
    Muunilinst City Square- A Galactic Assault map, this has Clones leading their squad of ARC Troopers to infiltrate the Banking Clan's hideout. Open streets are littered with downed Gunships and crashed AATs, and the buildings provide for many close-quarters engagements.
    Harnaidan.jpg
    Hypori Crash Site- A mid-small sized map, this takes place in the wreckage of a fallen Star Destroyer, with numerous tight passages and wreckage to make for countless battles. Great for Hero Game modes, since, you know...
    Grievous-was-a-far-menacing-threat-in-The-Clone-Wars.jpg
    Ilum Temple Caverns- A small map, this sacred Jedi site is under siege by Droids. The glowing Kyber crystal walls would make for a beautiful site, amidst the caved-in passages and multiple levels.
    latest?cb=20110928045217
    Heroes:
    Clone_Captain_Fordo.jpg
    Clone Captain Fordo- The elite leader of the ARC troopers, Fordo is equipped with numerous gadgets and weaponry to shut down enemy Clankers. His primary weapons are two Blaster Pistols, which he dual wields in the vein of Jango Fett or fellow Captain Rex, but his are slower firing, but deal good damage. Hi abilities would be...
    Overcharged Blaster Rifle- Pulls out a powerful DC-15 for longer-range engagements. Much like Jyn's Rifle, it deals massive damage at the cost of overheating quickly.
    ARC Commando- For a short period of time, his pistols become full-auto, and he spirits much faster, a-la the Vanguard ability for the Assault class. Moves faster the more enemies he kills in this time.
    Tow Cables- These charged abilities have two uses. First, Fordo (and other ARC troopers) can use them to scale walls and ledges quickly and with ease. However, they can also be aimed at enemies and will latch to the ground, sticking them in place, which also tailored to affect the complementary villain...
    latest?cb=20080617151322&path-prefix=nl
    Druge- A dreaded Bounty Hunter and Jedi Killer, Durge is armed to the teeth. His main weapons are his Blaster Pistols, but we also comes with number of powerful abilities and weapons...
    Jet Rush- Activating his back-mounted rockets, Durge activates the Shields on his gauntlets and rushes forward. He can withstand lightsaber attacks and blaster bolts in this manner, and can melee enemies this way as well.
    Gen'Dai Regeneration- Thanks to his unusual race's ability to heal and morph their bodies, Durge is nigh-impossible to kill. In the show, that is, he (and everyone else in the cartoon) is way too overpowered to be put in-game perfectly. So, he would have this Adrenaline Stim-esque that would let him immediately recover from any damage. However, this and his Jet rush are hindered by Fordo and other ARC Troopers Tow Cables, which will slow his healing ability and slow him down, allowing Fordo, the Troops, or other heroes to take him down.
    Flail- Durge can unleash a Spiked Flail that has a long reach and can seriously damage Clones and Heroes alike. A well-place lightsaber swing can cut the chain and end the ability prematurely, but Fordo and other ARC Troopers don't have a counter to this ability.
    Special Reinforcements- ARC Troopers- These also have Tow Cables (not as many or effective as Fordo's) and an Overcharge ability to increase damage output from their Blasters.
    Vehicles- Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter and Asajj Ventress's Starfighters would both be exclusive hero ships.
    Hero Skins- Asajj Ventress's original robes, Obi-Wan and Anakin's Palawan and Knight outfits, and General Grievous's original stark-white armor and white and red cape.
    That took a while : /. Oh well, this isn't about my ideas, what are you hoping to see released in Battlefront? Please share your sales pitch-esque thoughts below. Thank you and have a good day!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • ARC211092
    582 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Kyle Katarn
    Primary weapon: Bryar pistol
    Abilities:
    Left: Comms chatter- Kyle hacks into Imperial comms, momentarily revealing the locations of enemy troopers, heroes, and traps.
    Center ability: Jedi Knight- Kyle activates and uses his orange lightsaber for a limited amount of time.
    Right: Dark Forces- Kyle taps into the dark side, momentarily boosting his stamina and attack, while reducing his defense.

IG-88
    Primary weapon: DLT-20A
    Left: Assassin Protocol- IG-88 locks onto and does more damage to the nearest enemy hero.
    Center: No Prisoners- IG-88 plants his feet in place, pulls out dual pistols before quickly spinning his torso around while firing his blasters, sending bolts in every direction, damaging all enemies within range.
    Right: Ranged killer- IG-88 uses a highly accurate pulse cannon.
  • ARC211092 wrote: »
    Kyle Katarn
    Primary weapon: Bryar pistol
    Abilities:
    Left: Comms chatter- Kyle hacks into Imperial comms, momentarily revealing the locations of enemy troopers, heroes, and traps.
    Center ability: Jedi Knight- Kyle activates and uses his orange lightsaber for a limited amount of time.
    Right: Dark Forces- Kyle taps into the dark side, momentarily boosting his stamina and attack, while reducing his defense.

IG-88
    Primary weapon: DLT-20A
    Left: Assassin Protocol- IG-88 locks onto and does more damage to the nearest enemy hero.
    Center: No Prisoners- IG-88 plants his feet in place, pulls out dual pistols before quickly spinning his torso around while firing his blasters, sending bolts in every direction, damaging all enemies within range.
    Right: Ranged killer- IG-88 uses a highly accurate pulse cannon.
    I’d take Kyle Katarn any day, especially that tap into the dark side ability. Spear of Midnight Black!

• JMaster wrote: »
    This is from a while ago from a post I made about potential Seasons you'd want to see, let's see if I can get this right...
    JMaster wrote: »
    Hi there, how are you doing? I and surely all of you guys, are really excited to hear that we are getting FREE DLC in the form of Seasons based on a particular aspect of Star Wars, like The Last Jedi season coming in December. These are great and all, but what are your ideas for Seasons? I'll start...
    My dumb idea for a Battlefront DLC is centered around the 2003 animated Micro series made by Genndy Tartakovsky, STAR WARS: CLONE WARS. I absolutely adored this show, the fights, the style, and how cool the armies were made to be. So, even though it's not canon, I'm having some fun here coming up with the DLC.
    STAR WARS: CLONE WARS Season
    Maps:
    Muunilinst City Square- A Galactic Assault map, this has Clones leading their squad of ARC Troopers to infiltrate the Banking Clan's hideout. Open streets are littered with downed Gunships and crashed AATs, and the buildings provide for many close-quarters engagements.
    Harnaidan.jpg
    Hypori Crash Site- A mid-small sized map, this takes place in the wreckage of a fallen Star Destroyer, with numerous tight passages and wreckage to make for countless battles. Great for Hero Game modes, since, you know...
    Grievous-was-a-far-menacing-threat-in-The-Clone-Wars.jpg
    Ilum Temple Caverns- A small map, this sacred Jedi site is under siege by Droids. The glowing Kyber crystal walls would make for a beautiful site, amidst the caved-in passages and multiple levels.
    latest?cb=20110928045217
    Heroes:
    Clone_Captain_Fordo.jpg
    Clone Captain Fordo- The elite leader of the ARC troopers, Fordo is equipped with numerous gadgets and weaponry to shut down enemy Clankers. His primary weapons are two Blaster Pistols, which he dual wields in the vein of Jango Fett or fellow Captain Rex, but his are slower firing, but deal good damage. Hi abilities would be...
    Overcharged Blaster Rifle- Pulls out a powerful DC-15 for longer-range engagements. Much like Jyn's Rifle, it deals massive damage at the cost of overheating quickly.
    ARC Commando- For a short period of time, his pistols become full-auto, and he spirits much faster, a-la the Vanguard ability for the Assault class. Moves faster the more enemies he kills in this time.
    Tow Cables- These charged abilities have two uses. First, Fordo (and other ARC troopers) can use them to scale walls and ledges quickly and with ease. However, they can also be aimed at enemies and will latch to the ground, sticking them in place, which also tailored to affect the complementary villain...
    latest?cb=20080617151322&path-prefix=nl
    Druge- A dreaded Bounty Hunter and Jedi Killer, Durge is armed to the teeth. His main weapons are his Blaster Pistols, but we also comes with number of powerful abilities and weapons...
    Jet Rush- Activating his back-mounted rockets, Durge activates the Shields on his gauntlets and rushes forward. He can withstand lightsaber attacks and blaster bolts in this manner, and can melee enemies this way as well.
    Gen'Dai Regeneration- Thanks to his unusual race's ability to heal and morph their bodies, Durge is nigh-impossible to kill. In the show, that is, he (and everyone else in the cartoon) is way too overpowered to be put in-game perfectly. So, he would have this Adrenaline Stim-esque that would let him immediately recover from any damage. However, this and his Jet rush are hindered by Fordo and other ARC Troopers Tow Cables, which will slow his healing ability and slow him down, allowing Fordo, the Troops, or other heroes to take him down.
    Flail- Durge can unleash a Spiked Flail that has a long reach and can seriously damage Clones and Heroes alike. A well-place lightsaber swing can cut the chain and end the ability prematurely, but Fordo and other ARC Troopers don't have a counter to this ability.
    Special Reinforcements- ARC Troopers- These also have Tow Cables (not as many or effective as Fordo's) and an Overcharge ability to increase damage output from their Blasters.
    Vehicles- Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter and Asajj Ventress's Starfighters would both be exclusive hero ships.
    Hero Skins- Asajj Ventress's original robes, Obi-Wan and Anakin's Palawan and Knight outfits, and General Grievous's original stark-white armor and white and red cape.
    That took a while : /. Oh well, this isn't about my ideas, what are you hoping to see released in Battlefront? Please share your sales pitch-esque thoughts below. Thank you and have a good day!
    I agree to all of this, one of the best things to ever come to Star Wars was that show. Not sure how doable it all would be since the show is out of canon now but I think it’d be fantastic to get all of this. Really good write-up
    Also fighting in the Ilum crystal cave would be such a great map for HvV
  • Darth Sidious
    Health: 600
    Movement speed slightly slower than Luke.
    Attack Speed the same as Rey
    Stamina is actually pretty low to offset his huge power.
    100 damage per swing.
    Primary Weapon: Sidious’s Lightsaber
    Left: Chain Paralysis- A streak of lightning hits an enemy and chains up to 5 max. It deals 100 damage and stuns for 1 second. Stun duration, damage, and range can be increased with star cards.

Center: The Senate- Sidious will root himself for 1.5 seconds to activate his second lightsaber and form a Dark Aura cloud in a small area around him. His attack speed and movement speed is increased by 50% and anyone caught in the Dark Aura cloud loses 25% movement speed and takes 10 dmg per second. This mode lasts 5 seconds; duration, damage reduction, and health regen on kills can be increased with Star cards.

Right: Unlimited Power- Sidious will root himself for 1.5 seconds, deactivate his lightsaber(s), and attack only through the power of Sith Lightning for 5 seconds. Movement speed is decreased by 50%, Chain Paralysis stuns 1 second longer in this mode, and kills generate 10 health. Health regen, movement speed, and duration can be modified with Star cards.

Passive Star Cards: Hiding in Plain Sight- every time Sidious activates an ability he gets 5 secs (10 secs on Epic) of stealth. Can only trigger once every 30 secs and can’t stack.

Precognition: Sidious gains the ability to see all enemy outlines within 30m (50m Epic) whenever he activates Unlimited Power or The Senate for the duration of the ability. Increases ability cooldowns of all abilities by 30% (15% Epic)

The Tale of Plagueis the Wise: Can regain more health than his cap. When at full health any health that would regen will instead be added to his base health for a maximum of 100 health (200 health epic). This health acts as buff health and will graudually disappear just like Yoda, Finn, or Officer health buff.

Yeah I know this is a pretty OP hero but a glass cannon. He does ridiculous damage and has pretty good sustain while using The Senate and Unlimited Power, up to a max of 800 hp if you go on a rampage. Weaknesses are basically you can never be defensive with this hero because of his low stamina. If you stay still for too long or try to hold a choke while your abilities are on cooldown you’re basically dead. I know this is a character that’s probably never gonna be added but let’s keep these coming I like reading them.
  • Asajj Ventress
    l3qaepy5mwkg.png
    Health: 700
    Weapon: Dual Sabers
    Dash: Blade sidestep- 50 damage
    L1 Ability: Force Wound{Uses the force to suspend troopers and heroes helplessly in her grip with a small choking damage effect(10 hp per second). She is free to move/attack while this takes place for 3 seconds.
    R1 Ability: Impale{Asajj launches herself in an spinning leap that can be used to cover a moderate distance quickly. (Can be used twice). Can be used to hit airborne/jumping targets, traverse enemy lines quickly, leap over an entrenched position, escape danger, or hit multiple targets in your path. Impale would cover roughly 7 meters and be about 1.5 meters high(head chopping height)}
    L1+R1 Ability: Nightsister{Asajj embraces the dark side for increased force damage, unlimited stamina, and increased lightsaber and dash speed(Duration: 6 seconds)
    Star cards:
    • Concentrated Hate: Force Wound duration increase- 4, 4.5, 5, 7 seconds
    • Lash out: Force Wound damage increase- 12, 14, 16, 20 hp per second
    • Dark Acolyte: Force Wound area of effect increase- 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%
    • Lightsaber Mastery: Impale can be used a 3rd time with increased cooldown
    • Dooku’s Assassin: Impale deals additional damage to targets hit while in the air- 10, 25, 35, 50
    • Child of Dathomir: Nightsister duration extended with each kill- 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%
    • Swift Strikes: Nightsister attack speed increased- 5%, 6%, 7%, 10%
    • Sith training: Melee damage reduction- 10%, 12%, 14%, 16%
    • Overconfidence: Lightsaber damage increased while health is above 75%- 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%
    I was inspired by her various appearances to use her as a dangerous brawler that relies on her speed and reach to defeat her enemies. Even though she was a skilled duelist and quite powerful in her own right her form was fairly brutish and sloppy that relied on her physical prowess to do well so I tried to reflect that in her concept. Mixing impulsive hate with physical strength she can tire or outrun wounded opponents to finish them off. She can also quickly dismantle a heavy defense with cunning dash blade strikes and her elevated saber dash though if not done carefully she can be defeated easily, as with Kylo and Maul she has no health recovery means. I tried to give complementary abilities that can be used in different tandems like with a few other heroes. Hopefully this could make it in the game!

• Cad Bane
    kz28zwhkgdqw.png
    Weapon: Dual LL-30’s
    Dash: Jet boot slide
    L1 Ability: Laser Sweep{Bane fires a barrage of laser bolts in a cone of effect in front of him. (If anyone played TOR as Bounty Hunter think similarly to Unload) Deals moderate damage per hit and slows speed to anyone caught in the AoE. Duration 3 seconds
    R1 Ability: Snare{Fires a wrist mounted cable at a single target to prevent movement and attack. Breaks on external damage. Duration 4 seconds. Can press R2 repeatedly to electrify the cable for up to 100 damage}
    L1+R1 Ability: According to Plan{Throws a data spike that projects falsified radar images to hostiles. Hero and infantry icons are hidden and replaced with false movements in its radius. Device can be detonated early for a powerful explosion. Duration 6 seconds}
    Star Cards:
    • Contingency: Data spike explosion radius increases over 5 seconds- 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%
    • Wanted Man: Data spike duration increase- 1, 2, 4, 6 seconds
    • As expected: Data spike damage increased if within half its radius- 10, 25, 35, 50
    • Taken Alive: Snare cable keeps enemy held longer- 1, 2, 3, 4 seconds
    • Fried: Snare electrification damage increased per pulse- 10, 12, 16, 20
    • Right where I want you: Number of bolts fired increased raising rate of fire- 5, 8, 11, 15 shots fired
    • Everybody down: Slow effect increased on target a hit with Laser Sweep- 5%, 7%, 9%, 12%
    • Quickdraw: Headshot kills reduce heat buildup- 25%, 30%, 40%, 55%
    • Considerable fee: Enemy troops give 20 hp on defeat and enemy heroes give- 40, 60, 80, 100 hp
    When I was thinking of how Cad Bane could fit without being too similar to other bounty hunters I thought he’d play a lot like the bounty hunter(mercenary specifically) from The Old Republic. Keeps range but he’s never too far from brawling distance. He uses his tech to keep Jedi and infantry alike off his heels and in the wrong direction only to be plugged full of laser bolts from behind. Although it’s only usable on one opponent at a time his Snare could be used to put overly aggressive opponents or rushers in their place. Hope you guys liked these!

Cad Bane
    kz28zwhkgdqw.png
    Weapon: Dual LL-30’s
    Dash: Jet boot slide
    L1 Ability: Laser Sweep{Bane fires a barrage of laser bolts in a cone of effect in front of him. (If anyone played TOR as Bounty Hunter think similarly to Unload) Deals moderate damage per hit and slows speed to anyone caught in the AoE. Duration 3 seconds
    R1 Ability: Snare{Fires a wrist mounted cable at a single target to prevent movement and attack. Breaks on external damage. Duration 4 seconds. Can press R2 repeatedly to electrify the cable for up to 100 damage}
    L1+R1 Ability: According to Plan{Throws a data spike that projects falsified radar images to hostiles. Hero and infantry icons are hidden and replaced with false movements in its radius. Device can be detonated early for a powerful explosion. Duration 6 seconds}
    Star Cards:
    • Contingency: Data spike explosion radius increases over 5 seconds- 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%
    • Wanted Man: Data spike duration increase- 1, 2, 4, 6 seconds
    • As expected: Data spike damage increased if within half its radius- 10, 25, 35, 50
    • Taken Alive: Snare cable keeps enemy held longer- 1, 2, 3, 4 seconds
    • Fried: Snare electrification damage increased per pulse- 10, 12, 16, 20
    • Right where I want you: Number of bolts fired increased raising rate of fire- 5, 8, 11, 15 shots fired
    • Everybody down: Slow effect increased on target a hit with Laser Sweep- 5%, 7%, 9%, 12%
    • Quickdraw: Headshot kills reduce heat buildup- 25%, 30%, 40%, 55%
    • Considerable fee: Enemy troops give 20 hp on defeat and enemy heroes give- 40, 60, 80, 100 hp
    When I was thinking of how Cad Bane could fit without being too similar to other bounty hunters I thought he’d play a lot like the bounty hunter(mercenary specifically) from The Old Republic. Keeps range but he’s never too far from brawling distance. He uses his tech to keep Jedi and infantry alike off his heels and in the wrong direction only to be plugged full of laser bolts from behind. Although it’s only usable on one opponent at a time his Snare could be used to put overly aggressive opponents or rushers in their place. Hope you guys liked these!

I really like this. Kinda like a Lando/Boba hybrid.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Supreme Leader Snoke
    Health: 675
    Weapon: Snoke’s Lightning Surge(Instead of continuous lightning damage it would be a heavy surge of raw power that fires once per trigger press, low range)
    No Dash
    Block: Force Wall(extends his palm to create a force barrier capable of blocking physical and blaster attacks)
    L1 Ability: Force Storm{Extends his hand in the air and sends a massive burst of lightning that hits his 3 closest enemies for critical damage, the lightning hits hard enough to knock enemies who survive to the ground(150 damage) Since the lightning arcs high it can hit enemies behind cover}
    R1 Ability: I Can’t Be Beaten{Rips the thoughts from his enemies giving him vision of enemy movement, and allows him to become a mobile spawn point(Duration 6 seconds)}
    L1+R1 Ability: Death Field{Extends his hand in the air and unleashes a deadly field of Dark side red lightning that drains and damages closest 3 enemies health and returns it to him.(Drains 25 per target, 50 Damage. Heals 25 hp) Since the lightning arcs high it can hit enemies behind cover}
    Star Cards:
    • Vicious Lightning: Force Storm can hit additional targets- 1, 2, 3, 4
    • Manipulator: Vision range increased- 10%, 15%, 20%, 30%
    • Supreme Leader: I Can’t be Beaten duration increased- 1, 2, 3, 4 seconds
    • From the Shadows: Spawn time reduced during I Can’t be Beaten- 1, 2, 3, 5 seconds
    • Ancient Secrets: Death Field can hit additional targets- 1, 2, 3, 4
    • Consume: Death Field drains more life- 10, 15, 20, 25
    • Raw Power: Death Field deals more damage at the cost of less health drained- 10, 25, 40, 50/5, 10, 15, 20 reduced hp received per target
    • Unknown Regions: Snoke’s lightning surges have increased range- 10%, 12%, 14%, 18%
    • Untouchable: Snoke loses less stamina from successfully blocking hits- 5%, 9%, 12%, 15%
    Snoke was a lot harder than some of these others just because he’d be pretty close to the Emperor. I thought he’d be more of a slow moving heavy hitter that can die quickly ;-) but destroy whole groups of enemies quickly or drain their lives for his own. He can keep allies around him to help with protection or objectives and provide vision similar to Rey to support his team. His lightning would be more forceful than the Emperor in his primary attack in that it only hits once per tap for higher damage, but care would have to be taken to not run out of stamina since without his block he is very vulnerable. Don’t know how likely he’d be to make it in, but I’d prefer him to Hux if we were forced to get more Sequel heroes.
  • tattootrooper
    36 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Padmé Amidala

Health: 700

Speed: slightly faster than Leia

Primary weapon: blaster

Left: Royal Guard Spawn

Two royal guards spawn and attack the troopers for a limited amount of time or until they are shot and die instantly.

Centre: Attract

Everyone thinks Padmé is hot so they don't attack her for a limited amount of time.

RIght: Venom bomb

Padmé hurls a venom bomb that don't cause much damage on impact but slowly damages an enemy over time / can infect a group of enemies if they're all close together when it's thrown.

Seeing as we already have Theed, she could come as part of a Coruscant update. She'd be in the white outfit from Episode II or the brown battle outfit from Episode 1. And a load of downloadable skins to follow.

padme-amidala-costume-810x689.jpg

• DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Most of these are incredible!
    (I say most - basically all of the serious ones are great.)
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Darth Plagueis the wise:
    3512885-attack_on_plagueis.jpg
    Light from Darkness
    Channeled healing ability, can resurrect fallen allies after 6.66 second cast
    Masters Shroud
    Plagueis becomes enveloped by the Darkside, rendering himself partially invisible , reappearIng behind an enemy within 20 yards

21z5im.jpg

MAKE IT RAIN
    :

As a founding father of the banking clan, Plagueis summons a dark storm of crystals, damaging enemies and boosting account tallies of friendly players of 1 crystal per 2 eliminations Plagueis achieves while MAKE IT RAIN is active within in 15/ 20/25/40 yards
    Sorry @Dash_Gaming I had to post your idea from our conversation lol

Lol loved it . no worries :smiley:

His other ability should be:

“Have you ever heard my Story”

“He summons Palpatine to begin telling the story of Darth Pagueis the Wise to enemies, captivating them causing them to betray their faction and join the Empire!”

So, the server then becomes a 40v0.
    And then they get another 20 to join the server on the Rebellion side, so it's a 40v20.

Can you imagine the other team loading in!? “Oh no, someone told the story of Darth Plageuis the Wise again” :smiley: lol

Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• BeepBoop wrote: »

That's quite a collection of ideas! I particularly like your take on Dooku and Mace Windu. Dooku especially seems like he would be beastly in a one on one scenario. Since you have so much experiencing making these, would you mind looking over my ideas for Padme and Ahsoka Tano earlier in this thread? I'm trying to decide if I want to try and come up with some more hero ideas and could use teh feedback.

Great job tho man.

I like the look of it, they're really unique with a diferent playstile from any character in the game
  • F03hammer
    BeepBoop wrote: »

That's quite a collection of ideas! I particularly like your take on Dooku and Mace Windu. Dooku especially seems like he would be beastly in a one on one scenario. Since you have so much experiencing making these, would you mind looking over my ideas for Padme and Ahsoka Tano earlier in this thread? I'm trying to decide if I want to try and come up with some more hero ideas and could use teh feedback.

Great job tho man.

I like the look of it, they're really unique with a diferent playstile from any character in the game

Thanks! :)

Other than the attract card ( seems out of place and cheesey )
    Not bad :smile:

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• F03hammer

Great job tho man.

That wasn't me, my Padme is on the first page. :D

I'll just repost it here.:

Description/Concept: Padme is a powerful ranged support hero that is primarily a buffer/debuffer, with the unique ability to intervene in either her own death or that of others. She must choose wisely in battle who to use her cooldowns on, both enemy and ally. However, using her cooldowns on allies is incentivized by having lower cooldowns. She can make life very frustrating for the enemy.

Health: 650

Weapons: E-5 Blaster rifle

Left ability: A Vote of No Confidence - Debuffs a single target. If used on a unbuffed enemy target it causes a decrease in attack speed/rate of fire and an increase in weapon heat buildup or stamina. If used on an ally it debuffs them of any debuffs, and Cooldown: 25 seconds, cooldown is reduced to 19 seconds if used on an ally.

Middle Ability: God Save the Queen - Having survived many assassination attempts and many perilous situations, Padme is a lot harder to kill than one would think; if Padme should fall in battle, she will revive with the lowest amount of recoverable HP. Upon revival she has 3.5 seconds of invulnerable time to make it to safety or defeat her enemy. If used on an allied target, this ability makes the ally invulnerable for 2 seconds. Must be within 30 meters to use on an ally Cooldown: 100 seconds, cooldown does not reset upon respawn if used on self, cooldown is reduced to 55 seconds if used on an ally.

Right Ability: Aggressive Negotiations - Padme's E-5 blaster rifle gains 20% auto aim and a debuff which increases damage taken by 10% also reducing the HP regeneration speed by 50% of those hit for 7 seconds. Duration of buff and debuff are the same. Can be cast on an allied target with the same effects, Cooldown: 30 seconds. 22 seconds if used on ally.

Whoops, silly me!!
    I'm sorry
    25o9ft.gif

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• F03hammer wrote: »

Great job tho man.

Oi that attract card is my best idea!
  • F03hammer

Great job tho man.

Oi that attract card is my best idea!

For the record I liked both Padme concepts
    +1 @BeepBoop
    +1 @tattootrooper

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak