criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Palpatine isn't the problem, it's you.

KNOCKSHOLE
3 posts Member
edited February 14
Blueberries don't know how to play

Replies

• SVEJ
    572 posts Member
    Dark Aura and electrocute go through walls, totally not a problem.
  • Not me
    I give you 1 out of 10
  • GOOD GOOD
    Palpatine is the best.
    jglokfvl1sib.gif
  • Blueberries can't kill palpatine
  • DrX2345
    1986 posts Member
    edited February 14
    But Palpatine can kill blueberries
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • If i'm the problem does that mean they will nerf me?
  • KNOCKSHOLE wrote: »
    Blueberries don't know how to play

You're absolutely right. It is totally my problem that he got an unnecessary buff, can *STILL* kill anyone through walls, and can now one-shot everyone. /s

Nice troll attempt. Oh wait! No it isn't.
  • He needed the buff. Not the wall hack.
  • KresusFIN
    357 posts Member
    edited February 16
    He needed the buff. Not the wall hack.

^

Now, with that out of the way, the OP has a point. He isn't god. And he will melt to organized teamwork. Smart LAAT gunship gunners will keep an extra eye out for him, just for good measure.

Oh.. And he also loses to a single shrapnel from a Flash Grenade. Imagine that.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    1994 posts Member
    edited February 16
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    He needed the buff. Not the wall hack.

^

Now, with that out of the way, the OP has a point. He isn't god. And he will melt to organized teamwork. Smart LAAT gunship gunners will keep an extra eye out for him, just for good measure.

Oh.. And he also loses to a single shrapnel from a Flash Grenade. Imagine that.

Where is the LAAT in the Throne room? Can I spawn LAAT in doors? lol You get the point. Stop with the hypotheticals like there players using palpy out in the open. XD Most play him in close corridors so they can zap people through walls without ever having to take risk and if you try to swarm, he pops aura. We aren't doing back seat driving here. They have announced the wonderful news palpy is getting patch. that bug/glitch exploit whatever you want to call it, was something not intended.It's game breaking and will be fixed as well as nerf to his way too high health recovery where he can take almost 50% damage and regain all his health back from that point. No more debates. It's been settled DICE is removing it, and that's final. Anyone defending Palpy is someone that was just defending the exploit because they liked going 100+ kill streaks because they liked the game breaking exploit. But fun does not equal fair. The End.
  • honestly he only needed a defensive buff. his abilities and attacks r fine.
  • Batman20
    1113 posts Member
    edited February 17
    Bossk is better than palpy to be honest. i use to use palpy all the time but bossk is just so much better. So if palpy gets a heavy nerf am no longer worried as long as bossk isn't nerfed heavily