criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Palpatine lightning absorbed/blocked by my turret.

Had a weird thing happen on Theed and noticed my turret was absorbing Palpatine's lightning through the wall.

d7dwap7b9zpd.jpg

Replies

• Well Palps can directly target turrets with his lightning, so he was probably doing it on purpose, just not realising it was a turret and not a player.
  • NERFTHEOP
    689 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Notice the heavy beside me he was getting hit but then my turret blocked it.

o6cszc18j5x3.jpg

Sorry for the potato quality ,it's a screen cap.
  • Palp is so good he doesn't even need his own star fighter. Just drop him into deep space Fondor and watch the carnage ensue...
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• moondynemc wrote: »
    Well Palps can directly target turrets with his lightning, so he was probably doing it on purpose, just not realising it was a turret and not a player.

Exactly.

Palps gonna Palp.
    Can't beat 'em? Join 'em. Still can't beat 'em? Login to the forums and cry about it.
  • He needs to be able to destroy the turret. Right now, he can't.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?