criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Two different types of players

Player 1: Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! That balanced weapon killed me. I hate EA
Player 2: It's no wonder the devs don't communicate. We should kiss their rectums.
Me: *calmly bringing up logical points* Palpatine can shoot lightning through walls, blurrg one shot kills, and Phasma's staff is useless. There should be more communication to the fan base on upcoming content. It's slowly killing the game. We don't have enough variety in game modes. I'm not arguing about it just not going to play until there is improvement.
Player 1: don't forget to nerf the sentrys to the ground.
Player 2: Bye we won't miss you. The devs don't need to add game modes.

Replies

• Only a sith deals in absolutes.
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • player 3: "git gud"
    "Revenge is not the Jedi way.."
    giphy.gif

• Player 1: Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! That balanced weapon killed me. I hate EA
    Player 2: It's no wonder the devs don't communicate. We should kiss their rectums.
    Me: *calmly bringing up logical points* Palpatine can shoot lightning through walls, blurrg one shot kills, and Phasma's staff is useless. There should be more communication to the fan base on upcoming content. It's slowly killing the game. We don't have enough variety in game modes. I'm not arguing about it just not going to play until there is improvement.

Blurrg 4 shot kills actually.
  • blurrg is op and needs to be nerfed. and that is a....

FACT
  • Player 1: Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! That balanced weapon killed me. I hate EA

Blurrg 4 shot kills actually.

Hahaha got em. ;)
  • Saber91 wrote: »
    blurrg is op and needs to be nerfed. and that is a....

FACT

Its already been nerfed.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Player 4:Some things are OP, most are not. Also Gitgud.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • And this thread ends here. Next time OP, start a constructive discussion please.

Closed.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!