criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

They will now ruin The Emperor

Enjoy this weekend lads.
The crybabies got it their way. Palps is getting a big nerf.

• All they better do is fix the wall hack
  • Pretty sure that is all they are going to do @Devastator21823
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
  • All they will do most likely is stop is lightning going through walls. In which case he will still be a beast. They won't nerf him to strong as they will then just have to go back and fix him if they did
  • Palps will still be a beast, just no wall glitch.
  • Andypandy
    28 posts Member
    edited February 17
    They have a history with over-nerfing when people cry.

I will still play him. And hunt you down with his Lightning. I just have this feeling they will ruin him.
  • i stopped using him in GA, so the wall dmg fix alone wouldnt touch him in HvV aside from when i LOS chewie to cheese damage him through objects but thats justifiable imo.