criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Still nothing on season 2?

A_C0NFU53D_SH03
581 posts Member
edited February 2018
I was kind of expecting to at least hear about it by now. I'm disappointed. Does anyone have any news on this? Also, I just wanted to say that the first battlefront started with 10 different gamemodes. The second one has 5, and that's still the case after almost 5 months into release. It feels like a lack of effort on ea's part. The game has become so stale. I'm literally playing the first battlefront as I write this. That's pretty sad.

Replies

• CoolDirectorGareth
    507 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Possibly and hopefully season 2: BESPIN 2™
    ogimage.img.jpg

RELIVE THE PAST
    The knights of Gareth will rule
    4e8cbce43c2fe3a660f5599efbe18e88-jpg.jpg?width=1200&height=450
  • I’m pretty disappointed myself, but you probably could have gotten your answer from a simple google search. Or checking the news section of the forum. So no, still nothing, but you probably know that already.

As for the game modes, they’re adding jetpack cargo on Monday “temporarily”, and I think Dennis might have mentioned something addressing the outcry for Conquest mode but idk how much you want to bank on that. Here’s hoping jetpack cargo is great and motivates them to go for more new game modes!
  • Possibly and hopefully season 2: BESPIN 2™
    ogimage.img.jpg

Dennis has made it obvious on Twitter that season 2 will be clone wars
  • Possibly and hopefully season 2: BESPIN 2™
    ogimage.img.jpg

I'm happy with anything at this point. But I know there's a lot of people who would uninstall if it was anything other than clone wars.
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    OGPOTUS wrote: »
    I’m pretty disappointed myself, but you probably could have gotten your answer from a simple google search. Or checking the news section of the forum. So no, still nothing, but you probably know that already.

As for the game modes, they’re adding jetpack cargo on Monday “temporarily”, and I think Dennis might have mentioned something addressing the outcry for Conquest mode but idk how much you want to bank on that. Here’s hoping jetpack cargo is great and motivates them to go for more new game modes!

Well I knew there was nothing official yet. I was more so wondering if the devs said anything new on Twitter or something. I've never seen such low communication in a game before like this. Especially for one that was releases less than half a year ago. The community is crying out for communication! What do we have to do for some?
  • Sometimes, I wish their license would be taken away. But then we wouldn't get new content for this game and would have to wait for the next star wars game.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I’m pretty disappointed myself, but you probably could have gotten your answer from a simple google search. Or checking the news section of the forum. So no, still nothing, but you probably know that already.

Well I knew there was nothing official yet. I was more so wondering if the devs said anything new on Twitter or something. I've never seen such low communication in a game before like this. Especially for one that was releases less than half a year ago. The community is crying out for communication! What do we have to do for some?

I doubt it’s by choice that the developers don’t communicate. Whenever they do finally start communicating, they act relieved that they can finally talk again. It’s likely the “higher ups” are keeping a tight grip on communication for some reason
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »

I doubt it’s by choice that the developers don’t communicate. Whenever they do finally start communicating, they act relieved that they can finally talk again. It’s likely the “higher ups” that keep a tight grip on communication for some reason

Well then they better loosen that grip and realize their killing the game.
  • I'm down with being surprised, it's not like my life changes in any way if they go Rogue One Season 2 or Clone Wars Season 2 or Han Solo Season 2, nix a blaster, add a turret, or. I'll play it and be alright. Star Wars. About as secret as Apple. Makes for anticipation ; )

I can't wait to play the Falcon in Arcade tho.. Hurry that one up! haha
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...