criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Any chance we see a Han buff Monday?

Afrom3istwr
907 posts Member
edited February 2018
I didn't see him in the quick notes, but of all the heroes he has the biggest need when it comes to a health buff.

Replies

• I wouldn't even increase his base health. Just give him health regeneration of +40 for trooper kills and +120 for hero kills and he's a usable hero. Don't make it a star card. Just make it part of what he is.
  • Han is like Chewie in HvV. Careful asking for buffs.
  • No, he wasnt mentioned as one of the heroes receiving a change
  • Yeah I was hoping for a health buff for han.
  • Not needed at all, he is great where he is and a buff would make him OP, his weakness is supposed to be that he’s a glass cannon.

Well, Han is basically in an infantry troop in GA with a big red dot over him, so obviously there is some wiggle room to make him more playable without making him a god on HvV.

Well, Han is basically in an infantry troop in GA with a big red dot over him, so obviously there is some wiggle room to make him more playable without making him a god on HvV.
    Not really, he plays very well in close quarter maps and is alright in bigger maps like Crait.
  • Not needed at all, he is great where he is and a buff would make him OP, his weakness is supposed to be that he’s a glass cannon.

Han ranks among the worst heroes to choose in GA and can be two shot with a vanguard. Literally the only time I play woth Han is if I know I have a good team and have support around me. Some type of buff to his health is needed whether it be more base health or more regen.
  • Afrom3istwr
    907 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Han is like Chewie in HvV. Careful asking for buffs.

Not really, he plays very well in close quarter maps and is alright in bigger maps like Crait.

He's ok in close quarters, but I wouldn't say he's great. It's pretty much throw a detonator and run back everytime.

Han ranks among the worst heroes to choose in GA and can be two shot with a vanguard. Literally the only time I play woth Han is if I know I have a good team and have support around me. Some type of buff to his health is needed whether it be more base health or more regen.

SNLmpJv.gif
  • HP on kill, Chewbacca and Landos HP cards do jack to make them more playable in GA, the same would go for Han. This is a fix needed for most Heroes.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • I would love for han to get a buff. Anyone who thinks he doesn't need it hasn't used him on GA. he is so easy to kill because he has no health card and can't regenerate much health. They should give him a health star card like leia has
  • Han is really good. Maybe just a buff to his charge ability.
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Han is perfect! Why would they buff him. He hits hard, very hard. I think if anything he needs to be able to move faster while sharpshooter is active. Maybe a bonus health card like Lando.
  • A buff is about as likely as Palps not being nerfed....
  • Oreo wrote: »
    Han is perfect! Why would they buff him. He hits hard, very hard. I think if anything he needs to be able to move faster while sharpshooter is active. Maybe a bonus health card like Lando.

Han hits hard, but he doesn't hit as hard as other blaster heroes, who also have actual health buffs. He should have better regen capabilities.

IMO Sharpshooter needs an overhaul. It makes no sense why you call it that, reduce his movement but have the weapons fire rate shoot up. If anything, the fire rate should be the same as when it's not equipped, but the damage buffed.

Han hits hard, but he doesn't hit as hard as other blaster heroes, who also have actual health buffs. He should have better regen capabilities.

IMO Sharpshooter needs an overhaul. It makes no sense why you call it that, reduce his movement but have the weapons fire rate shoot up. If anything, the fire rate should be the same as when it's not equipped, but the damage buffed.

I wish it was like the previous game. The movement debuff and inability to zoom in is kind of annoying.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....

He's great in Heroes Vs. Villains. But much like the other heroes that can't buff their health or regenerate it in one way or another, he's mostly a waste of hero slot in Galactic Assault. Leia is the better blaster alternative as she has far higher sustainability.
  • Give us back old han, with the real football rush.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Give us back old han, with the real football rush.

Did they slow the shoulder charge down?

• I think all heroes need much higher minimum health regen.