criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Patch Notes

How does everybody feel about them ! :)

Replies

• lok
    970 posts Member
    As long as the wall issue with palps is fixed i am pleased,the offline maps are sweet too.
    The SCS un nerf is well.....i`ll have to test it to make an accurate answer.
  • lok
    970 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ok,the SCS is now 5 seconds usage............damage i do not care cause it is not viable.
  • lok wrote: »
    Ok,the SCS is now 5 seconds usage............damage i do not care cause it is not viable.

Do you remember what the orginal usage timer was ?

I think the original was 8 seconds.

I think the original was 8 seconds.

Ah thats not to bad then!, I am looking forward to trying yoda in heroes vs villians now, should be on par with the rest
  • Am I blind or there is no emote fix/Crait map for HvV?
  • The nerf made the sentry usage time to 3.5 seconds. now its 5 seconds, so its a good balance. Surely you weren't expecting them to give us the original 8 seconds back were you lol
  • Am I blind or there is no emote fix/Crait map for HvV?

Looks like it :/shame crait would of been a good map for HvV, so if am correct Jetpack cargo is ready to play right now?
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    The nerf made the sentry usage time to 3.5 seconds. now its 5 seconds, so its a good balance. Surely you weren't expecting them to give us the original 8 seconds back were you lol

God no haha it was to op! Just checking the difference between the changes